Ops Gone

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

FBPrime #1 Posted 11 August 2017 - 11:39 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26930 battles
  • [NFTG]

Ops disappeared at the normal op reset time.  Restarted the game and still shows no ops available.  One of my platoon mates had the same issue from playing earlier while one that I was playing with tonight did not.  Anyone else have this happen?  At least I managed to get the Cromwell B before my Ops went away.

You can lead a horse to water, but in this game, you have to carry the horse to win.

MaxChaos24 #2 Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:22 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 10805 battles

View PostFBPrime, on 11 August 2017 - 06:39 AM, said:

Ops disappeared at the normal op reset time.  Restarted the game and still shows no ops available.  One of my platoon mates had the same issue from playing earlier while one that I was playing with tonight did not.  Anyone else have this happen?  At least I managed to get the Cromwell B before my Ops went away.

Can you log out and back in and let us know if this is still an issue?

xlordkarnagex #3 Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:14 PM

Major

• Players
  • 26989 battles

Since we are on the topic of glitches, I have been noticing the  explosion sound of other nearby dead tanks when scrolling through players after death again.

Previously when I noticed it, it was also causing said dead tanks to have the graphical effect of the tanks exploding accompanied by the sound. (Around a year ago, and then went away for a while.)
Then there was the thing were when you died the camo indicator on your tank would go crazy. (Resolved to my knowledge)

Seems like there is some work left to be done with the dead tanks remaining dead and silent.

Another glitch (assuming glitch?) that i have been seeing for months is when the game puts you in a match before it loads, on the map it will have a green diamond for where you are starting marked with a 0, but no other spawn diamond location thingies.
Is fine when you get into the game.

I have experienced these on xbox one. Don't need a 360 anymore, and not interested in ps4

Current X's: MED: M48 patton, Action x, E 50 M, T-62A, OBJ. 140, Leopard 1 HVY:T110E5, T57, FV215b, E100, Maus, IS-7, IS-4, TD: T110E3,  FV215b 183, WT auf E 100, Jg.Pz E 100, Grille 15, Foch155 , Obj. 268, ARTY:  Obj 261,

Current 9's: None ATM,

Current 7's/8's: SU-101 /  T25/2,O-ni M12, Crusader SP GW Panther, AMX 13 75,

XP3RTSNIP3R23 #4 Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:05 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 3838 battles

View PostFBPrime, on 11 August 2017 - 06:39 AM, said:

I have the same problem that you have man! I have it sometimes but I know how you can fix it like I did!

1.Press your Guide button

2.Exit the game buy pressing the "Xbox Home" button

3.Go back to the game (WARNING: DON'T RESTART THE GAME)

4.And hopefully, it will work

Reply back if it worked!

Don't worry, your op points are not vanished. There still there.

Edited by XP3RTSNIP3R23, 11 August 2017 - 05:10 PM.

kaloochi #5 Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:29 PM

Major

• Players
  • 19187 battles

View Postxlordkarnagex, on 11 August 2017 - 04:14 PM, said:

Since we are on the topic of glitches, I have been noticing the  explosion sound of other nearby dead tanks when scrolling through players after death again.

Previously when I noticed it, it was also causing said dead tanks to have the graphical effect of the tanks exploding accompanied by the sound. (Around a year ago, and then went away for a while.)
Then there was the thing were when you died the camo indicator on your tank would go crazy. (Resolved to my knowledge)

Seems like there is some work left to be done with the dead tanks remaining dead and silent.

Another glitch (assuming glitch?) that i have been seeing for months is when the game puts you in a match before it loads, on the map it will have a green diamond for where you are starting marked with a 0, but no other spawn diamond location thingies.
Is fine when you get into the game.

I have experienced these on xbox one. Don't need a 360 anymore, and not interested in ps4

I think that green diamond is so you know where you're going to spawn on the map.

Also tagged with Ops, Gone

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users