Jump to content


Well it's about dang time...


  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ATHFjman18 #1 Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:24 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 9942 battles
  • 1,605
  • [GED]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

...that I earned a Mastery badge on one of my three Tiger I variants!

 

It only took over 7,000 combined damage to do it! I really don't know how I did it, because my team fell asleep at the wheel in the  beginning of the game as we lost nearly 1/3 of our team in less than 5 minutes into the match. I figured here we go again...another loss, might as well shoot for 5 points and be done with the match....then the Hammer turned it into high gear. 

 

I've seriously been neglecting my Hammer ever since the Tiger 131 was released so I guess she had some pent up rage that needed to be unleashed. I seriously had no clue I racked up 26 pens and didn't set someone on fire to skew that number. I am well on my way to 2nd marking it, as in this match alone I jumped from about 68% standing to 74% standing. LOL Crazy!

 

I love my Tiger I tanks. They are beastly when you know how to play them!

 

PS- If all the Unis would stop playing the TT Tiger I and Tiger 131, so I could get my Mastery badge on them as well, it would be much appreciated. Thanks. :P

 

http://xboxdvr.com/g...eenshot/7078248

 

http://xboxdvr.com/g...eenshot/7078639



SGT Hawkens117 #2 Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:44 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 16111 battles
  • 808
  • [SMORG]
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

View PostATHFjman18, on 13 August 2017 - 03:24 AM, said:

...that I earned a Mastery badge on one of my three Tiger I variants!

 

It only took over 7,000 combined damage to do it! I really don't know how I did it, because my team fell asleep at the wheel in the  beginning of the game as we lost nearly 1/3 of our team in less than 5 minutes into the match. I figured here we go again...another loss, might as well shoot for 5 points and be done with the match....then the Hammer turned it into high gear. 

 

I've seriously been neglecting my Hammer ever since the Tiger 131 was released so I guess she had some pent up rage that needed to be unleashed. I seriously had no clue I racked up 26 pens and didn't set someone on fire to skew that number. I am well on my way to 2nd marking it, as in this match alone I jumped from about 68% standing to 74% standing. LOL Crazy!

 

I love my Tiger I tanks. They are beastly when you know how to play them!

 

PS- If all the Unis would stop playing the TT Tiger I and Tiger 131, so I could get my Mastery badge on them as well, it would be much appreciated. Thanks. :P

 

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/ATHFjman18/screenshot/7078248

 

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/ATHFjman18/screenshot/7078639

Good job and sorry but I needed to three Mark the TT tiger and the 131.



ATHFjman18 #3 Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:51 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 9942 battles
  • 1,605
  • [GED]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View PostSGT Hawkens117, on 12 August 2017 - 10:44 PM, said:

Good job and sorry but I needed to three Mark the TT tiger and the 131.

 

Ahh! So you're one of the reasons I can't get past 90% on my Tiger 131! I swear I play 10-15 or so matches or so to boost it up, then log back in the next day only to lose 2-3% since that time.

 

Wish I had more time to grind it out in a single day, as not to lose any percentage the next time I log on. :child:



SGT Hawkens117 #4 Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:14 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 16111 battles
  • 808
  • [SMORG]
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

View PostATHFjman18, on 13 August 2017 - 03:51 AM, said:

 

Ahh! So you're one of the reasons I can't get past 90% on my Tiger 131! I swear I play 10-15 or so matches or so to boost it up, then log back in the next day only to lose 2-3% since that time.

 

Wish I had more time to grind it out in a single day, as not to lose any percentage the next time I log on. :child:

I ran gun rammer, vents and optics. Take a break when your damage standing stops going up and try again a few days later.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users