Senior Technical Engineer

senior tehnical engineer grind all tanks tier 10 all tier

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

AVDO15 #1 Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:17 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 12 battles
hello my brother ALMIR10  on ps4 have all tanks and medal  senior tehnical enginner and there exists some reward for it  thanks

Attached Thumbnails

ApachecNative #2 Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:50 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 28422 battles
when they see it on there end that it is done they will contact the player. player will be put on a list of other players that have it and in small batches prize will be sent out. so it may take days,weeks,months depending on how many is on that list. that had gotten it around same time frame

Nicholas Sapien #3 Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:54 PM

Major

• Players
  • 31509 battles
  • [ACES]

I think you have to wait til the next time they pull the data for it

http://forum-console...ese-tankers-do/

​Member of the Senior Technical Engineer Club [ACES] Armoured Aces "Louder than God's revolver and twice as shiny"

1: A leap of faith. An unproveable belief in a reality beyond this world. 2: suicide. Escaping a pointless existence. 3: acceptance of an Absurd existence, and the freedom that comes with creating your own meaning.

"He who snipes snipers, runs the risk of becoming the sniper himself. If you gaze into the scope, the scope gazes back"

markyjmeech #4 Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:00 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 21899 battles
  • [B-W-P]
next batch and data pulls are happening very soon so stay tuned to forum and watch out for messages from WG Commander on xbox live or PSN messenger all good things come to those that wait and all that good stuff trust me its worth it :)

RYQqCke.gif

signature by  METALHELLIONx84

Was A ​Member of the Senior Technical Engineer Club 3 Tanks To go 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users