Jump to content


World of Tanks Console - Update 4.0 Improvements Feedback!

4.0 feedback improvements

  • Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

nik4209 #61 Posted 07 January 2018 - 04:21 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 17250 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    02-16-2014

Sooo..... when will we see the Arty changes and the re-vamped MM (matchmacker) just got out of a match with 7 T8's on my side and none on the enemy team in a T10 battle, sooo unbalanced. any word is better than none WG. 

 

PS: can any one point me in the right direction toward the latest news about WG and updates or  do they not talk?



Bibo1GerUk #62 Posted 07 January 2018 - 02:15 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20124 battles
  • 2,709
  • Member since:
    03-12-2014
There's a sub-forum called http://forum-console...6-game-updates/

Remember, it's just a game!


xx_weissesPFERD_ #63 Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:23 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 516 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    12-09-2017
Da es kein Deutsches Forum mehr gibt ( wahrscheinlich hat Wargaming die Kritik genervt), ich aber leider kein, oder kaum Englisch kann, schreibe ich einfach hier. Mittlerweile komme ich mir NUR NOCH VERARSCHT VOR!!! Spiel startet in dem ein Panzer auf meinem Panzer steht!!!!!!!!!!!! Dann fahre ich los und mein Panzer stürzt vor nem Gegnerischem Panzer auf die Seite und Platzt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Video ist gespeichert! Zu all dem anderem Rotz der auf PS4 gar nicht mehr tragbar ist, ach egal, man müsste diesen Wixern die dafür Kohle kassieren einfach mal die .... polieren! Salute

RazZorRay66 #64 Posted 16 January 2018 - 03:31 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 25970 battles
  • 698
  • [SWA]
  • Member since:
    02-16-2014

View Postxx_weissesPFERD_, on 15 January 2018 - 01:23 AM, said:

Da es kein Deutsches Forum mehr gibt ( wahrscheinlich hat Wargaming die Kritik genervt), ich aber leider kein, oder kaum Englisch kann, schreibe ich einfach hier. Mittlerweile komme ich mir NUR NOCH VERARSCHT VOR!!! Spiel startet in dem ein Panzer auf meinem Panzer steht!!!!!!!!!!!! Dann fahre ich los und mein Panzer stürzt vor nem Gegnerischem Panzer auf die Seite und Platzt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Video ist gespeichert! Zu all dem anderem Rotz der auf PS4 gar nicht mehr tragbar ist, ach egal, man müsste diesen Wixern die dafür Kohle kassieren einfach mal die .... polieren! Salute

 

Also, wenn ich dich richtig verstehe, steht bei Spielbeginn ein anderer Panzer auf deinem. (Kenne ich von der Berlin-Karte, blöder Bug aber nicht weiter tragisch).

Du fährst los und dein Panzer kippt auf die Seite und explodiert. Mmm, das Video würde ich gerne sehen!

Ansonsten wäre sachliche Kritik vielleicht angebrachter, als ein wüster Schwall an Beschimpfungen.

 

So, you say: At the beginning of the match another tank stand on your tank. (Know this problem from the Berlin-map. Annoying bug, but nothing severe)

You start driving, your tank tip over and explode. Mmm, like to see that videoclip! Pretty implausible.

Apart from that, I would say, write factual statements instead of a flat rant and rave at WG.


Edited by RazZorRay66, 16 January 2018 - 03:32 PM.

 

        "In an hour of darkness a blind man is the best guide. In an age of insanity look to the madman to show the way."


xx_weissesPFERD_ #65 Posted 17 January 2018 - 12:56 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 516 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    12-09-2017

View PostRazZorRay66, on 16 January 2018 - 03:31 PM, said:

 

Also, wenn ich dich richtig verstehe, steht bei Spielbeginn ein anderer Panzer auf deinem. (Kenne ich von der Berlin-Karte, blöder Bug aber nicht weiter tragisch).

Du fährst los und dein Panzer kippt auf die Seite und explodiert. Mmm, das Video würde ich gerne sehen!

Ansonsten wäre sachliche Kritik vielleicht angebrachter, als ein wüster Schwall an Beschimpfungen.

 

So, you say: At the beginning of the match another tank stand on your tank. (Know this problem from the Berlin-map. Annoying bug, but nothing severe)

You start driving, your tank tip over and explode. Mmm, like to see that videoclip! Pretty implausible.

Apart from that, I would say, write factual statements instead of a flat rant and rave at WG.

 

Ernsthaft Ray? Warum Antwortest DU immer ungefragt und machst auf Moralapostel? Bist du bei WG angestellt? Hat dich jemand angesprochen) Stell dir meinen Mittelfinger vor und steck in dir ganz tief hinten rein! So und nun mach bitte noch einen auf Ratte und reporte mich, Salute ;) :honoring:

 

P.S. Von mir gab es auch ein Daumen nach oben, ich glaub du stehst drauf.

 


Edited by xx_weissesPFERD_, 17 January 2018 - 01:04 PM.


RazZorRay66 #66 Posted 18 January 2018 - 11:47 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 25970 battles
  • 698
  • [SWA]
  • Member since:
    02-16-2014

View Postxx_weissesPFERD_, on 17 January 2018 - 01:56 PM, said:

 

Ernsthaft Ray? Warum Antwortest DU immer ungefragt und machst auf Moralapostel? Bist du bei WG angestellt? Hat dich jemand angesprochen) Stell dir meinen Mittelfinger vor und steck in dir ganz tief hinten rein! So und nun mach bitte noch einen auf Ratte und reporte mich, Salute ;) :honoring:

 

P.S. Von mir gab es auch ein Daumen nach oben, ich glaub du stehst drauf.

 

 

I pass on translating your real insulting post.

 

About your questions:

- Didn´t know I have to ask you, if I want to write something. And I will not do it in the future.

- No, I´m not employed at Wargaming.

- I´m no fan of upvotes as you presume, I like factual statements. That simple.

 

And don´t be scared, I will not report your masterpiece in german language.

See no use, it´s obviously a 2nd account of a chicken-hearted nogoodnik.

 

P.S.: You write in the English Speaking Community, so follow the rules.


Edited by RazZorRay66, 18 January 2018 - 11:55 AM.

 

        "In an hour of darkness a blind man is the best guide. In an age of insanity look to the madman to show the way."


NL-TEUNSKA-NL #67 Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:22 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 12369 battles
  • 5
  • [ENVY]
  • Member since:
    01-10-2016

Hello if u guys wanna do friendly CW against us anytime contact me please ,iam the guy now who is taking care of that now. And if you contact me i will contact my clan about it so we have enough man for the battle, 

Regarts,

NL-TEUNSKA-NL 

Recruitment Officer of the ENVY clan 

Ps: do know other clans who does friendly matches like us just for practice and learn capebilitys. We like to do more of that. ;)







Also tagged with 4.0, feedback, improvements

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users