Earn/Purchase "Unique Crew"

Dark Horse Comic Karl Kraft Snakebite Simon Linnet Jim White Boilermaker unique crew Dark Horse Krafts Panther Crew Customization

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

SpiralTarantula #1 Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:58 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 17551 battles

Hello Fellow Commanders and WG Staff!

After the latest patch (3.9) I was extremely happy to see crew customization and national crew voices finally hit consoles! After customizing a huge number of my crews I noticed that the "unique" crews were not available to select. Would it be possible for players to earn/purchase the unique crews for their tanks? When I say unique crew I'm referring to specific commanders like Karl Kraft, Simon Linnet, Jim White, etc. I understand that many of these crew came with unique perks as well. The issue I'm running into is that I want the crews (not necessarily with the perks) but already own some of the tanks (Kraft's Panther, Boilermaker, etc.) that I received for free with a generic crew. I can't really afford to purchase an entire package solely for a unique crew. I also noticed that the voices for the unique crews cannot be altered from their default settings either.

What do you guys think? Please let me know!

Thanks!

- Austin (SpiralTarantula)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users