• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

MadVolt #41 Posted 08 October 2019 - 12:54 PM

Private

• Players
  • 38340 battles
  • [FENOM]

View PostJelliedPenny08, on 08 October 2019 - 10:58 AM, said:

Check that the stores bundles are actually available. Quite a few have expired. I still believe that you get the 1k gold going through the training process. There are also constant earn ops for free premium tanks at tier 5 running currently. I think focus has switched to those now. The ops like Autumn Games also give gold and camo etc to let you get tanks. Using gold like that in conjunction with the discounted tanks on completing war s tories or deals of the week can work well. 

I hope it helps, sorry mobile keeps eating my reply!  :)

So, why they are still available in the store??May be someone from WG can answer this question? Annoying crap! I know about the Games event. I have my own account with all X in the garage :). now I have to explain to my son, he not get anything free from WOT. Even they tells you is free :/

Thanks for answer.

MaxChaos24 #42 Posted 08 October 2019 - 12:57 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 13062 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostMadVolt, on 08 October 2019 - 08:54 AM, said:

So, why they are still available in the store??May be someone from WG can answer this question? Annoying crap! I know about the Games event. I have my own account with all X in the garage :). now I have to explain to my son, he not get anything free from WOT. Even they tells you is free :/

Thanks for answer.

Hello, I would file a Support Ticket. :honoring:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users