Jump to content


Understanding Light tanks

Scout Light Tanks Chaffee Stuart Luchs PZ 38na

  • Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

THE CLOSER11 #1 Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:04 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 42221 battles
  • 2,362
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

I posted this as an answer to an earlier post and decided to start a new thread.  I hope this helps.  I enjoy playing light tanks.  However, it can be extremely frustrating if you don't have a good group of guys that communicate.

 

There really isn't a such thing as which is a better scout.  Each tank has a play style and serves a purpose in every match.  Just because it's a light tank, doesn't mean it is a scout.  I'll lay out a few different roles light tanks serve, then I'll tell you the role I believe they serve.

 

Active Scout:  These are tanks that run around and spot the enemy.  They use their speed to avoid enemy fire.  These tanks tend to be small, fast, and agile.  Active scouts should have Coated Optics rather than binoculars, because if you're sit still you're dead.

 

Passive Scout:  These are tanks that sit in bushes and spot the enemy.  They tend to have enough speed to get to a location, but doesn't necessarily have to be agile.  Binocs and Camo Net are an absolute must.  It's important to remember that when being a Passive Scout, you get your joy  (and points) from lighting up the enemy.  When I'm passive scouting, I tell me team at the beginning of the match "If I have to fire my gun, you guys screwed up).  

 

Counter Scout:  These tanks excel at taking on enemy scouts.  They tend to be slower, have more armor and hit points than other lights, and can take out a light tank in one shot or burst (with an autoloader). 

 

Light-Medium:  These are tanks that are too big to be active or passive scouts.  They are quick but not blazing fast.  They're too big to effectively hide in bushes or dodge a lot of enemy rounds.  What they are are ANNOYING to the other team, because you can serve multiple roles.  You can outrun and outmanuever any medium and get to their spots before they can.  You can see further than most of them.  And if you get in trouble you can disengage and move to another engagement.  You can support your team from the back.  You can flank.  Bascially you are a jack of all trades, master at non.  If you play mediums, this tank should feel right at home.

 

Heavy-Light:  These tanks are small, heavily armored, not very fast or agile (compared to other light tanks).  These tanks are designed to go head to head with enemy lights and to a small extent enemy mediums.  The benefit of a heavy-light is that it can fight!!!  You can easily hide in a bush, put up your camo net and binocs, and punch you an enemy 3 or 4 times before getting spotted.  And if you do get spotted, you have the speed to get away, and the size to avoid enemy fire or hide behind a rock.  In close quarters, you will be at a disadvantage against regular lights that can easily circle you.  

These are the tanks that I use, and I'll tell you which roles I think they fill:

 

Leopard:  Counter-Scout, Passive Scout.  This tank excels at beating the crap out of enemy light tanks.  While it's gun isn't good enough to go head to head with heavies or mediums, it can destroy most other light tanks in one burst up close.  This tank is good for getting to a good position, spotting the enemy team, and running if you get spotted...and if the enemy gets close enough YOU WILL GET SPOTTED!!!!  Just run, and spot someplace else.  This tank is extremely imporant at the end of a match, especially against Tier 8 & 9 TDs.  There have been many matches where I just run up to a T-28, JadgTiger, or T-95...park on it's rear and set it's engine on fire.  The TD has to make a decison to turn towards you or ignore you.  If they ignore you (and 9 times out of 10 they do)...aim for their engine and "WE'RE ON FIRE".  

 

Luchs:  Active Scout, Passive Scout.  The fully upgraded Luchs has the same gun as the fully upgraded Leopard.  You are just smaller, have less armor, and are faster and more agile.  Your armor isn't as good, so I wouldn't go picking fights with enemy scouts unless you can make sure you can get behind them.  A M5 Stuart can 1 shot you from behind.  

 

M5 Stuart:  Active Scout, Passive Scout.  The Stuart doesn't do anything very well.  You're actually a halfway decent sized target if you try to run around.  You're not blazing fast.  In fact, this tank only has one great feature.  It has a mini DERP GUN!!!  It has the 75mm Howitzer that only fires HE rounds, that can 1 shot some tanks if you penetrate.  I have personally one shot Jacksons and Wolverines, that are vulnerable due to their open canopies.  If you can get a good penetrating shot on an enemy's rear (or side, depending on the tank), you can knock them out of the game.

 

Chaffee: Light-Medium.  When I was in Beta, I didn't run the Chaffee that much.  It's an expensive tank to run if you find yourself in a Tier 10 match where everything can see as far as you can & you're sitting in a bush out in the open trying to spot.  The Chaffee is to big to sit in a bush.  You may get away with it at 500 meters, but at around 440 meters you become Public Enemy #1...assuming the enemy is looking your way.  If you've driven a Patton, this is pretty much the same play style.  Your job is to harrass the enemy.  You have a good penetrating gun, fast fire rate, and enough speed and agility to get around the map and heavies.  However, you have a slow turret rotation, so keep that in mind when running around.  Your turret is HUGE so going hull down won't work for long if you have an enemy with an accurate gun (German Mediums or British Heavies).  The way I use this tank is to draw enemies into traps where my platoon mates are waiting, or provide intel on enemy positions.  You can fight, but it's best to do it from behind your big boys, or 400 meters away when the enemy isn't looking at you.

 

PZ 38na:  Heavy-Light, Counter-Scout.  This tank is an annoying little beast if you're unfortunate enough to be facing one on the other team and you're in a light.  It's difficult to hit from a distance, and has good armor and a good gun.  It's not going to 1 shot you, but it will punch holes in your repeatedly.  This tank isn't good for raiding artillery.  It can't circle very fast, and it takes 3-4 hits to kill higher tier artillery, while you're not fast enough to take out 2 or 3 artillery before one barrell stuffs you, or an enemy camper comes off his purch in the back of the map and shoots you before his campfire goes out.  With this tank, you want to hide in a bush...wait for an enemy (that you can penetrate) and punch him a few times before you get spotted.  

 

It's also very important to remember that your play style MUST CHANGE depending on what tier you're in.  If you're in a Chaffee and you're lucky enough to get into a tier 5 or 6 match, there will be mediums that are faster than you and have better damaging guns.  If you are in a tier 10 match...EVERYONE can see as far as you can.  You have to get to a position first in order to get the advantage.  If you get spotted...MOVE...don't try to poke up in the same spot behind the same bush.  

 

It's also important to know who your competion is.  If you're on Mines and you see a Pershing or T20 on the other team...they're going to the same spot that you are.  If you don't have back up...don't even try it.  Just spot and move.  Light tanks always need to have a fall back plan.  If you're on Westfield and you see 9 tanks on the mountain...GET OFF THE MOUNTAIN.  You spotted them, you know where they are...THEY'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!! Let the big boys roll up and do their job.  Go spot for that poor T-28 across the map that got left by himself.


9 out of 10 dentist agree...CAMPING is the #1 cause of hate mail.


TheBigWoodyShow #2 Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:13 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 15983 battles
  • 324
  • Member since:
    08-08-2013
Wow I can't see that took to long. Great work layout. I love lights and respect the one who do their job and die for their team. Good post.   ++1
:izmena: AGGH I WILL GET U DON'T THINK U CAN HIDE FROM ME AGGH!!!!!

DlrtyTTcanadiaN #3 Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:14 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 1650 battles
  • 54
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014
Good post, well said

THE CLOSER11 #4 Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:19 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 42221 battles
  • 2,362
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

View PostXz Big Woody zX, on 10 February 2014 - 10:13 AM, said:

Wow I can't see that took to long. Great work layout. I love lights and respect the one who do their job and die for their team. Good post. ++1

 

Die?  I don't die.  I have a better survival rate in my lights than I do in my medium tanks.


9 out of 10 dentist agree...CAMPING is the #1 cause of hate mail.


TheBigWoodyShow #5 Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:26 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 15983 battles
  • 324
  • Member since:
    08-08-2013
Man.                     I'm one too.         Not the point................... some spot 14/15 die and we all know where the team is. Easy match .
:izmena: AGGH I WILL GET U DON'T THINK U CAN HIDE FROM ME AGGH!!!!!

amanwiththree #6 Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:39 AM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 30397 battles
  • 1,934
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013

Good guide +1.

However my M3 is so insulted at having been left out of the guide that she has now refused to leave the garage.

True scouting starts with the M3. 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Camping is killing this game

 

 


iTank sometimes #7 Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:43 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 18412 battles
  • 316
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

Nice mate, its a very good comprehensive overview of a light tank play guide,  I agree on most of what you have said though as you say everyone of us play our lights differently so I'm not gonna go on about what I think is a better way of doing things, what works for wont necessarily for others. 

 

Like you said its important to have a get out plan, many of my worst games have been because I have gotten too far forward and the team hasn't pushed to kill what I have lit up.

 

Although I wouldn't say this is one hundred percent true all the time, you need a team that is communicating well for you to do well (good spotting damage)  or you're going to have a hard time of it. 

 

Finally for all you that have reas this, take this as a base of how to play and then evolve your own way of doing it, try not to be that useless scout that suicides, lights everyone up for 7 seconds and then before anyone can shoot at them they have relocated and you're a scout down for no real benefit.



THE CLOSER11 #8 Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:57 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 42221 battles
  • 2,362
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

View PostiTank sometimes, on 10 February 2014 - 07:43 AM, said:

Nice mate, its a very good comprehensive overview of a light tank play guide,  I agree on most of what you have said though as you say everyone of us play our lights differently so I'm not gonna go on about what I think is a better way of doing things, what works for wont necessarily for others. 

 

Like you said its important to have a get out plan, many of my worst games have been because I have gotten too far forward and the team hasn't pushed to kill what I have lit up.

 

Although I wouldn't say this is one hundred percent true all the time, you need a team that is communicating well for you to do well (good spotting damage)  or you're going to have a hard time of it. 

 

Finally for all you that have reas this, take this as a base of how to play and then evolve your own way of doing it, try not to be that useless scout that suicides, lights everyone up for 7 seconds and then before anyone can shoot at them they have relocated and you're a scout down for no real benefit.

 

 

Sometimes rushing out ahead is a good thing, if only to slow down the enemy advance.  Tankers tend to get jumpy when they find out they are spotted.  They'll stop, look around, and even take a shot or two.  While they're focusing on you, your team can push around and take advantageous positions.  This is a decoy/delaying action, that works better if you actually have a gun that people respect.  So if you have a light-heavy tank or medium tank with some speed such as an M103 or 46 Patton in tier 9....or even a VK or Panther in lower tier, you can delay enemies for quite some time.  I use to love doing this on Cliff in my FV215b.  I would catch a E100 out in the open.  If he ignored me and I was lucky to get a track shot...I could pound him for half his health in seconds.  If he respected me and turned, my team could push around the cliff side without having to worry about the E100.


9 out of 10 dentist agree...CAMPING is the #1 cause of hate mail.


iTank sometimes #9 Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:03 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 18412 battles
  • 316
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostTHE CLOSER11, on 10 February 2014 - 03:57 PM, said:

 

 

Sometimes rushing out ahead is a good thing, if only to slow down the enemy advance. ... This is a decoy/delaying action, that works better if you actually have a gun that people respect.  So if you have a light-heavy tank or medium tank with some speed such as an M103 or 46 Patton in tier 9....or even a VK or Panther

 

Definitely, but those sorts of tanks, as you use as the example, are tanks that can take a hit or two and hold a position for other tanks to catch up or flank. And yes an agressive scout can do this too to an extent because often when people are spotted they will pull back, but thats only good if the scout stays alive long enough for their spotting to be taken advantage of. Smart opponents will simply relocate after being spotted before friendly tanks can hit them.



Troopper FoFo #10 Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:15 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 5259 battles
  • 995
  • Member since:
    08-07-2013
You got the Leopard wrong. Its a light attack vehicle. I treat it how in modern day you would treat a Bradly they both have auto cannons. Just because it has an auto cannon doesn't mean it cant destroy heavy tanks. You can treat it has a fast medium if you are top tier. I like auto cannons more than regular cannons on a light tank. Mainly because the speed fire more shots while moving gives you less chance to miss. I cant wait for the http://wiki.worldoftanks.com/Aufkl%C3%A4rungspanzer_Panther I will eat all other light tanks or derp them with the 105mm howitzer. The Chinese light tank the http://wiki.worldoftanks.com/WZ-132 gets a 100mm and the French get the http://wiki.worldoftanks.com/AMX_13_90 with its 90mm auto loader. I really wish after the Apanzer panther they would add the panzerbeobachtungswagen panther at tier 8 give it like the 88mm or something.

Ralphs Dad #11 Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:31 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 25085 battles
  • 1,919
  • [CRPT]
  • Member since:
    08-24-2013
Nice guide. Good job. +1

iTank sometimes #12 Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:40 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 18412 battles
  • 316
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostTroopper FoFo, on 10 February 2014 - 05:15 PM, said:

You got the Leopard wrong. Its a light attack vehicle. 

 

He hasn't got it wrong, he has explained the role it plays best given its base stats in his opinion. Personally I played it as an active scout with optics, suspension and I think vents, thats how I did best in it anyway. Yeah you can take on heavy and tds too but it doesnt take them down as easily as say the chaffee does. 



v Skoll v #13 Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:18 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 9977 battles
  • 1,744
  • [GRU]
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

Good post, enjoyable read.

 

My favorite Light tank is the Pz.Kpfw.III  :trollface:



Troopper FoFo #14 Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:25 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 5259 battles
  • 995
  • Member since:
    08-07-2013

View PostiTank sometimes, on 10 February 2014 - 12:40 PM, said:

 

He hasn't got it wrong, he has explained the role it plays best given its base stats in his opinion. Personally I played it as an active scout with optics, suspension and I think vents, thats how I did best in it anyway. Yeah you can take on heavy and tds too but it doesnt take them down as easily as say the chaffee does. 

I prefer the Leopard. The reason the Chaffee has that gun is because of its battle tiers. Leopard battle tiers are 5 6 7 8 9. The Chaffee has 7 8 9 11 12. meaning the Leopard gets to be top tier more often than the Chaffee. It has higher battle tiers than the T21 tier 6 light tank 7 8 9 10 11 and even the T71 Tier 7 light tank 8 9 10 11. But they are adding a line that has the M41 walker bulldog on the computer. The chaffee will loose its big turret and top gun. Those will go to the T37.



MrAwesome909 #15 Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:55 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 4431 battles
  • 600
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

View PostTroopper FoFo, on 10 February 2014 - 01:25 PM, said:

I prefer the Leopard. The reason the Chaffee has that gun is because of its battle tiers. Leopard battle tiers are 5 6 7 8 9. The Chaffee has 7 8 9 11 12. meaning the Leopard gets to be top tier more often than the Chaffee. It has higher battle tiers than the T21 tier 6 light tank 7 8 9 10 11 and even the T71 Tier 7 light tank 8 9 10 11. But they are adding a line that has the M41 walker bulldog on the computer. The chaffee will loose its big turret and top gun. Those will go to the T37.

They had better drop the chaffee price tag if this happens.  That Chaffee grind is no fun. 



Sergeant in Big Easy Tank Brigade. If interested in joining just go to our site. And send me a message.
http://Www.bigeasytankbrigade.com

z7Lucky7z #16 Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:21 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 5178 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013
Good post +1

 


Frugal76 #17 Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:22 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 4876 battles
  • 13
  • [PB-RT]
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

Very good post, I just hope that information like this filters down to the masses. 

+1



Fear Da Butter #18 Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:22 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 34717 battles
  • 7,413
  • Member since:
    09-10-2013

View PostTHE CLOSER11, on 10 February 2014 - 04:04 AM, said:

I posted this as an answer to an earlier post and decided to start a new thread.  I hope this helps.  I enjoy playing light tanks.  However, it can be extremely frustrating if you don't have a good group of guys that communicate.

 

There really isn't a such thing as which is a better scout.  Each tank has a play style and serves a purpose in every match.  Just because it's a light tank, doesn't mean it is a scout.  I'll lay out a few different roles light tanks serve, then I'll tell you the role I believe they serve.

 

Active Scout:  These are tanks that run around and spot the enemy.  They use their speed to avoid enemy fire.  These tanks tend to be small, fast, and agile.  Active scouts should have Coated Optics rather than binoculars, because if you're sit still you're dead.

 

Passive Scout:  These are tanks that sit in bushes and spot the enemy.  They tend to have enough speed to get to a location, but doesn't necessarily have to be agile.  Binocs and Camo Net are an absolute must.  It's important to remember that when being a Passive Scout, you get your joy  (and points) from lighting up the enemy.  When I'm passive scouting, I tell me team at the beginning of the match "If I have to fire my gun, you guys screwed up).

 

Counter Scout:  These tanks excel at taking on enemy scouts.  They tend to be slower, have more armor and hit points than other lights, and can take out a light tank in one shot or burst (with an autoloader).

 

Light-Medium:  These are tanks that are too big to be active or passive scouts.  They are quick but not blazing fast.  They're too big to effectively hide in bushes or dodge a lot of enemy rounds.  What they are are ANNOYING to the other team, because you can serve multiple roles.  You can outrun and outmanuever any medium and get to their spots before they can.  You can see further than most of them.  And if you get in trouble you can disengage and move to another engagement.  You can support your team from the back.  You can flank.  Bascially you are a jack of all trades, master at non.  If you play mediums, this tank should feel right at home.

 

Heavy-Light:  These tanks are small, heavily armored, not very fast or agile (compared to other light tanks).  These tanks are designed to go head to head with enemy lights and to a small extent enemy mediums.  The benefit of a heavy-light is that it can fight!!!  You can easily hide in a bush, put up your camo net and binocs, and punch you an enemy 3 or 4 times before getting spotted.  And if you do get spotted, you have the speed to get away, and the size to avoid enemy fire or hide behind a rock.  In close quarters, you will be at a disadvantage against regular lights that can easily circle you.

These are the tanks that I use, and I'll tell you which roles I think they fill:

 

Leopard:  Counter-Scout, Passive Scout.  This tank excels at beating the crap out of enemy light tanks.  While it's gun isn't good enough to go head to head with heavies or mediums, it can destroy most other light tanks in one burst up close.  This tank is good for getting to a good position, spotting the enemy team, and running if you get spotted...and if the enemy gets close enough YOU WILL GET SPOTTED!!!!  Just run, and spot someplace else.  This tank is extremely imporant at the end of a match, especially against Tier 8 & 9 TDs.  There have been many matches where I just run up to a T-28, JadgTiger, or T-95...park on it's rear and set it's engine on fire.  The TD has to make a decison to turn towards you or ignore you.  If they ignore you (and 9 times out of 10 they do)...aim for their engine and "WE'RE ON FIRE".

 

Luchs:  Active Scout, Passive Scout.  The fully upgraded Luchs has the same gun as the fully upgraded Leopard.  You are just smaller, have less armor, and are faster and more agile.  Your armor isn't as good, so I wouldn't go picking fights with enemy scouts unless you can make sure you can get behind them.  A M5 Stuart can 1 shot you from behind.

 

M5 Stuart:  Active Scout, Passive Scout.  The Stuart doesn't do anything very well.  You're actually a halfway decent sized target if you try to run around.  You're not blazing fast.  In fact, this tank only has one great feature.  It has a mini DERP GUN!!!  It has the 75mm Howitzer that only fires HE rounds, that can 1 shot some tanks if you penetrate.  I have personally one shot Jacksons and Wolverines, that are vulnerable due to their open canopies.  If you can get a good penetrating shot on an enemy's rear (or side, depending on the tank), you can knock them out of the game.

 

Chaffee: Light-Medium.  When I was in Beta, I didn't run the Chaffee that much.  It's an expensive tank to run if you find yourself in a Tier 10 match where everything can see as far as you can & you're sitting in a bush out in the open trying to spot.  The Chaffee is to big to sit in a bush.  You may get away with it at 500 meters, but at around 440 meters you become Public Enemy #1...assuming the enemy is looking your way.  If you've driven a Patton, this is pretty much the same play style.  Your job is to harrass the enemy.  You have a good penetrating gun, fast fire rate, and enough speed and agility to get around the map and heavies.  However, you have a slow turret rotation, so keep that in mind when running around.  Your turret is HUGE so going hull down won't work for long if you have an enemy with an accurate gun (German Mediums or British Heavies).  The way I use this tank is to draw enemies into traps where my platoon mates are waiting, or provide intel on enemy positions.  You can fight, but it's best to do it from behind your big boys, or 400 meters away when the enemy isn't looking at you.

 

PZ 38na:  Heavy-Light, Counter-Scout.  This tank is an annoying little beast if you're unfortunate enough to be facing one on the other team and you're in a light.  It's difficult to hit from a distance, and has good armor and a good gun.  It's not going to 1 shot you, but it will punch holes in your repeatedly.  This tank isn't good for raiding artillery.  It can't circle very fast, and it takes 3-4 hits to kill higher tier artillery, while you're not fast enough to take out 2 or 3 artillery before one barrell stuffs you, or an enemy camper comes off his purch in the back of the map and shoots you before his campfire goes out.  With this tank, you want to hide in a bush...wait for an enemy (that you can penetrate) and punch him a few times before you get spotted.

 

It's also very important to remember that your play style MUST CHANGE depending on what tier you're in.  If you're in a Chaffee and you're lucky enough to get into a tier 5 or 6 match, there will be mediums that are faster than you and have better damaging guns.  If you are in a tier 10 match...EVERYONE can see as far as you can.  You have to get to a position first in order to get the advantage.  If you get spotted...MOVE...don't try to poke up in the same spot behind the same bush.

 

It's also important to know who your competion is.  If you're on Mines and you see a Pershing or T20 on the other team...they're going to the same spot that you are.  If you don't have back up...don't even try it.  Just spot and move.  Light tanks always need to have a fall back plan.  If you're on Westfield and you see 9 tanks on the mountain...GET OFF THE MOUNTAIN.  You spotted them, you know where they are...THEY'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!! Let the big boys roll up and do their job.  Go spot for that poor T-28 across the map that got left by himself.

Not bad Closer, maybe some of the noobs will read it and learn a thing or two. +1


Win8  2735.84  Win7 2184.11  EFF 1918.11  


 

 

 


Troopper FoFo #19 Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:02 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 5259 battles
  • 995
  • Member since:
    08-07-2013

View PostMrAwesome909, on 10 February 2014 - 01:55 PM, said:

They had better drop the chaffee price tag if this happens.  That Chaffee grind is no fun. 


They probably will. But I can imagine the M41 walker bulldog being pricy. Plus they are adding this medium tank the T95e6 http://ftr.wot-news.com/2013/12/26/upcoming-tier-10-medium-t95e6/. Going to be a medium tank with the 120mm gun from the t110e5. So its basically an Abrams. ( not op or anything)



DarkKodiaK #20 Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:52 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 16691 battles
  • 809
  • [HMLR]
  • Member since:
    07-12-2013
you forgot the T2 Light tank - Drive around like a driver on meth looking for his next fix. Generally they are seen doing laps around the map before any other tank gets into position. Then you unleash all your rage out on the one enemy arty that has no meth for you to fill back up on.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users