• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

samirouini #121 Posted 31 July 2018 - 01:54 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 5802 battles
  • [T0G]

View PostRaiBOT01, on 09 July 2018 - 03:44 PM, said:

Thanks.  We collected data before but we will update the ticket this week :)

Hello there! 

Any idea when is it goign to be in the game? I still cannot see it as a suggested flag in the game. I know I am impatient but I have posted a request reasonably a long tiem ago too :)

Thank you in advance!

"If the tanks succeed, then victory follows." Heinz Guderian

thormanpro #122 Posted 01 August 2018 - 08:48 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19450 battles

King's Own Malta Regiment

Edited by thormanpro, 02 August 2018 - 10:48 PM.

"In the name of the people of the United States of America, I salute the Island of Malta, its people and defenders, who, in the cause of freedom and justice and decency throughout the world, have rendered valorous service far above and beyond the call of duty.
Under repeated fire from the skies, Malta stood alone, but unafraid in the center of the sea, one tiny bright flame in the darkness - a beacon of hope for the clearer days which have come.
Malta's bright story of human fortitude and courage will be read by posterity with wonder and with gratitude through all the ages. What  was  done  in  this Island maintains the highest traditions of gallant   men   and   women who  from  the  beginning of  time  have  lived  and died  to  preserve  civilization for all mankind
." December 7, 1943 FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT

"To honour her brave people I award the George Cross to the Island Fortress of Malta to bear witness to a heroism and devotion that will long be famous in history." April 15th 1942  KING GEORGE VI R.I.

THIS COUNTRY'S FLAG ISN'T IN THE GAME.

thormanpro #123 Posted 01 August 2018 - 08:49 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19450 battles

Sicily

Edited by thormanpro, 02 August 2018 - 03:54 AM.

"In the name of the people of the United States of America, I salute the Island of Malta, its people and defenders, who, in the cause of freedom and justice and decency throughout the world, have rendered valorous service far above and beyond the call of duty.
Under repeated fire from the skies, Malta stood alone, but unafraid in the center of the sea, one tiny bright flame in the darkness - a beacon of hope for the clearer days which have come.
Malta's bright story of human fortitude and courage will be read by posterity with wonder and with gratitude through all the ages. What  was  done  in  this Island maintains the highest traditions of gallant   men   and   women who  from  the  beginning of  time  have  lived  and died  to  preserve  civilization for all mankind

"To honour her brave people I award the George Cross to the Island Fortress of Malta to bear witness to a heroism and devotion that will long be famous in history." April 15th 1942  KING GEORGE VI R.I.

thormanpro #124 Posted 01 August 2018 - 09:03 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19450 battles

Royal Malta Artillery

Edited by thormanpro, 02 August 2018 - 10:59 PM.

Funktastic Ed #125 Posted 13 August 2018 - 07:31 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 14643 battles

Imperial Japanese flag from the 40's

La bandera del Sol Naciente

Flag of Paris France

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "Drapeau Paris"

Flag Of Bordeaux France

Image associée

Flag Of Marseille France

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "Drapeau de Marseille"

Flag of Lyon France

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "Drapeau de Lyon"

Flag of Orleans France

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "flag of Orleans"

Edited by Funktastic Ed, 13 August 2018 - 07:31 PM.

Greywoolfe64 #126 Posted 17 August 2018 - 04:25 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14369 battles
  • [27PZR]
I don't think we'll get the Imperial Japanese flag, for the same reason why the WW2 German flag has a balkenkreuz in the centre, instead of the swastika.

"Some say that he dines on lower glacis, and that he once spent three weeks hiding in a thick French bush. All we know is, he's called the Stug!"

Current garage (MOE's marked with star*) -click spoiler.

Spoiler

LandrewCarlson #127 Posted 02 September 2018 - 01:18 AM

Private

• Players
  • 28490 battles
  • [SKB]

It would be nice if you designed a custom flag that it would be an option to add later. Our clan has a flag that we put on our tanks...

Booty44 #128 Posted 04 September 2018 - 10:01 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 46736 battles
  • [HFOF]
You should be able to put your clan name on your flag as a group. wot monitors your clan name , why cant you put it on your flag?

SFRJ1943 #129 Posted 13 September 2018 - 09:22 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2495 battles

Maybe a bit late, but still better late than never! 

This is the flag of former Yugoslavia (1943 - 1992), I would love to see this flag because it is the country where I was born, I (any many many others) call myself Yugoslavian when I´m asked what my origins are. 

Even tho Yugoslavia did not have any official tanks during WW2, maybe a few captured ones, but we did however manage to be the ONLY country besides Soviet Union to liberate our own territory by our own people. Yugoslav Partizans have resisted Fascist occupation since the invasion. We had to fight off Germans, but also Italians, Romanians, Hungarians, Albanians.. also our own traitors Croatian Ustashe and Serbian Chetniks. We never gave up, fought a guerrilla war with hit and run tactics, no HQ, no official hospitals, no certain food or weapon stash.. but we still managed to form multiple battalions from Slovenia to Macedonia.. and before the end of the war we pushed the invaders out! For such a small force, we did our part! At least for our selfs!! That´s why I think this historic flag should be next to Soviet Unions historic flag. 

I am just a proud Yugoslav and I would love to see my flag flying above my tank in the game, would be awesome!

SFRJ1943 #130 Posted 13 September 2018 - 09:33 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2495 battles
Anytime I try to post the flag I get this error message: " You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community", I don´t get it. 

SFRJ1943 #131 Posted 13 September 2018 - 09:38 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2495 battles

So I found out how to post the image. Well... ok. This is the flag I was talking about. 

Yugoslav flag from 1946 to 1992:

While I´m at it, this was the Yugoslav Ground forces coat of arms (including tank battalions): 

And this was the Yugoslav People´s Army (JNA meaning Jugoslovenska Narodna Armija) coat of arms: 

Edited by SFRJ1943, 13 September 2018 - 09:55 PM.

CATPIG DEADCAT #132 Posted 13 September 2018 - 11:04 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 23172 battles
What about a —WOT—Tank -Flag
Would be very COOL for a op.
Thank You WG/ Team:)

SteampunkPagan #133 Posted 24 September 2018 - 12:05 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 81790 battles
  • [HDC]

Still wanting NATO & UN flags/emblems.

SPP

“Who shot him? I asked. The grey man scratched the back of his neck and said: Somebody with a gun.” ― Dashiell Hammett, Red Harvest

"Arrête! C'est ici l'empire de la Mort"

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

georgepapa83 #134 Posted 17 October 2018 - 11:42 AM

Private

• Players
  • 15852 battles
  • [-CYP-]

Cypriot flag

We send several tickets for Cypriot flag  but until now we got automated answers

https://imgur.com/rMUQQyz

Edited by georgepapa83, 17 October 2018 - 11:45 AM.

WavingAura9253 #135 Posted Today, 09:27 AM

Private

• Players
  • 18137 battles
I want VATICAN flag....wg help me

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users