Pork Chop Platoon recuiting xbox players ages 25+

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

deadmeat1027 #21 Posted 25 November 2017 - 04:50 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 17077 battles
Are you tired of playing alone surrounded by greenies that have no plan? If you are 25+ Pork Chop Platoon is looking for you. We have platoons daily and always have a good time together, even when the rest of the team still has no plan. It is much better playing with friends so come out of the cold and join with the Pork Chop Platoon we can all fry together.

Rei Hammer #22 Posted 27 November 2017 - 10:12 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2960 battles
Are you still recruiting?

deadmeat1027 #23 Posted 27 November 2017 - 10:53 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 17077 battles

View PostI ThexHammer I, on 27 November 2017 - 05:12 PM, said:

Are you still recruiting?

We are still recuiting. The info is at www.porkchopplatoon.com register at the website and you can get the process started. Just hit the register link and follow the instructions.

F1at1ined #24 Posted 28 November 2017 - 08:36 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6245 battles
  • [PCP]

View PostI ThexHammer I, on 27 November 2017 - 05:12 PM, said:

Are you still recruiting?, 

Hey there X Hammer!

Thanks for the interest. As Deadmeat said, we offer more than just an in-game platoon home, so if you dabble in other games like COD, BF, Rocket League, Halo etc, we have other members playing those titles and many more.Just to mention it - if you decide to register, make sure to try using the desktop version of the site, not a mobile version. I say this only because it messes up one of our 'prove you're human' security questions by, well, not displaying the Q correctly lol. Once registered though, by all means access the site as a mobile version if you so choose.

We are always recruiting as we all know running solo gets tiring and frustrating. I wont say running as a full platoon will be guaranteed success but it will be way more social and entertaining :)

If you are over 25 years old, play on the XBox, and are tired of running solo in MP games, you are welcome to stop by and check out Pork Chop Platoon - an over 25 XBox only community. We have members playing all of the popular MP titles, including WoT, Rocket League, Destiny, BF, Halo, COD, Forza, Overwatch, and are always happy to add new members looking for refuge. Stop by at www.porkchopplatoon.com and say hello!

Registration tip: make sure to register at our full desktop version of the site, not a mobile one. Trying to register using the mobile version impacts one of the security questions. Once registered, mobile versions are fine to utilize our website. Ping me if you get stuck and I can get you back on track.

COMET71 #25 Posted 02 December 2017 - 04:22 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 14614 battles
  • [PCP2]
Joining this clan has brought so much more to the game.  If you're over 25 and have a sense of humor, apply and you too can be a dirty pig!  See a fellow pig playing a game send them an invite!  It's worth the little bit of effort to join us!

dis0rdly #26 Posted 04 December 2017 - 05:31 AM

Private

• Players
  • 2543 battles

jumped on the site... Access is denied!!!  what do we need to do for an application...

I called my girlfriends rabbit porkchop, i'm a shoe in!

F1at1ined #27 Posted 04 December 2017 - 04:08 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6245 battles
  • [PCP]

View Postdis0rdly, on 04 December 2017 - 12:31 AM, said:

jumped on the site... Access is denied!!!  what do we need to do for an application...

Hey there dis0rdly

Thank you for your interest. The denied msg is not a sign you did anything wrong - applications/registrations are approved manually by our leadership (as it basically filters out spam accounts). As long as you try signing up using a desktop version of the website (desktop not mobile as mobile version causes an issue with displaying the 'prove you're human' question correctly), you are all set. Then you receive an email which I believe you reply to and you'll be all set to access our forums there.

However, none of that would delay or stop you joining into our platoons til the boring admin stuff is done. Our main platoon leaders to look out for are our WoT recruitment officers - myself, deadmeat1027 and DeAtHtAsTiC93. If you add us and see any of us on, chances are we will be in a XBL party playing Tanks. Feel free to msg us or join into the party and we will be happy to accommodate and make room. We never force anyone to play solo even if we have a full platoon. We just split and make up smaller platoons as needed.

If you have any specific Qs, please feel free to reach out to me here via PM or over XBL. Looking forward to meeting you!

F1at

If you are over 25 years old, play on the XBox, and are tired of running solo in MP games, you are welcome to stop by and check out Pork Chop Platoon - an over 25 XBox only community. We have members playing all of the popular MP titles, including WoT, Rocket League, Destiny, BF, Halo, COD, Forza, Overwatch, and are always happy to add new members looking for refuge. Stop by at www.porkchopplatoon.com and say hello!

Registration tip: make sure to register at our full desktop version of the site, not a mobile one. Trying to register using the mobile version impacts one of the security questions. Once registered, mobile versions are fine to utilize our website. Ping me if you get stuck and I can get you back on track.

deadmeat1027 #28 Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:07 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 17077 battles
Pork Chop Platoon is still looking for older gamers who are 25+ to join us. We are a multi game group that is celebrating our 10th anniversary as a gaming community. If you are tired of playing MP games alone and enjoy having good times with great people you need to check us out. www.porkchopplatoon.com

Thingaa #29 Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:33 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12700 battles
  • [PCP]

View Postdis0rdly, on 03 December 2017 - 10:31 PM, said:

When I first applied one of the admins had accidentally denied me access. A quick email to the admin that initially messaged me was all it took. 

DeAtHtAsTiC93 #30 Posted 11 December 2017 - 09:58 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 19071 battles
  • [PCP]
Are you tired of playing alone surrounded by greenies that have no plan? If you are 25+ Pork Chop Platoon is looking for you. We have platoons daily and always have a good time together, even when the rest of the team still has no plan. It is much better playing with friends so come out of the cold and join with the Pork Chop Platoon we can all fry together

deadmeat1027 #31 Posted 22 December 2017 - 09:56 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 17077 battles

If you are 25 or older Pork Chop Platoon is looking for you. We are a multi-game community with players from all over. If you enjoy having a good time join us at www.porkchopplatoon.com. We don't worry about stats or make you have a particular tank just have a good attitude and enjoy gaming with others.

F1at1ined #32 Posted 28 December 2017 - 07:01 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6245 battles
  • [PCP]

Its been a merry time in Tanksland as we're all trying to get 10 wins to open the Tankmas War Chests, not to mention we are having fun driving toy tanks around a festive rug inside our garage. However, if you're just joining the fun or are running solo and wondering if its more fun with friends, then feel free to check us out over at Pork Chop Platoon. Details in my sig below. We have a lively party every day and often have 2+ platoons. We always make room. Noone runs solo unless by their own choice.

If you're over 25 and possess the sole requirement of having a sense of humor, check us out if you are looking for a clan!

EAGLE X22 #33 Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:41 PM

Private

• Players
  • 9569 battles
  • [PCP]
Looking to start the new year with a bang?  Join PCP and roll out with some of the coolest tankers in the game!  porkchopplatoon.com 

deadmeat1027 #34 Posted 07 January 2018 - 04:26 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 17077 battles

New year is a great time to get in a new clan. PCP is looking for tankers age 25+ to join the pigs. No skill or tank specialty is required just bring a good attitude and enjoy the game. www.porkchopplatoon.com

click the red enlist today button to get started.

DeAtHtAsTiC93 #35 Posted 18 January 2018 - 09:26 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 19071 battles
  • [PCP]
Lots of good things happening with the Pork Chop Platoon.  Many new members in all the major titles including WoT, scheduled community nights to get together and get a little silly, and much more.  So if you are sick of tanking alone or none of your tanking friends play any other games, and are over the age of 25 please come by and check us out at porkchopplatoon.com.  If you're on the fence feel free to shoot me a PM and i will set you up with somebody so you can get a few games in with us and see what you think.  

F1at1ined #36 Posted 29 January 2018 - 11:40 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6245 battles
  • [PCP]
Lots of fun platoon nights recently with my fellow Pigs! Also another successful customs night as well. If you are over 25 and are finding it hard to find friends online who just love to laugh, hang out and have fun doing so win, lose or draw, I encourage you to check us out!

directedbody #37 Posted 11 February 2018 - 10:40 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 18115 battles
  • [PCP]
I have tried to register on your page and it isn't letting me.  Says the answer is wrong to are you human, and the who recommended you space.  I'm on the east coast... Nova Scotia.
Follow me if you want to live....

deadmeat1027 #38 Posted 12 February 2018 - 02:13 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 17077 battles

Directedbody

Sent you a message about that registration issue.

directedbody #39 Posted 12 February 2018 - 03:39 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 18115 battles
  • [PCP]
Thanks for the quick response.
Follow me if you want to live....

deadmeat1027 #40 Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:07 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 17077 battles
No problem at all. Please let us know if you need anything else. See you on the battlefield.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users