Pork Chop Platoon recuiting xbox players ages 25+

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

PoopStopsHere #81 Posted 01 January 2019 - 11:44 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25430 battles
  • [PCP]

Looking for a Clan that plays tanks and many other games too?  We also have our own amazing forums!

Host a special tanks custom game night & a few times a year! :great:  Yes "RaiBOT01" has joined us a few times in the festivities..

Join a group of friends that play Tanks & Xbox Games. Must be 25 years or older to join. Our clan plays many Xbox games like: World of Tanks, Fortnite, PUBG, Battlefield Series, COD Series, Star Wars Battlefront, Destiny, Tom Clancy Series & more. Join the forums with amazing content & connect with everyone to game.

Register Here :izmena:  http://porkchopplato...e/register.php?

Vengful Wrath78 #82 Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:32 AM

Private

• Players
  • 3905 battles

I'm looking for a kool group of brothers .

I'm 25+ so yeah. Let me know after checkers. Thx

Vengful Wrath78 #83 Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:40 AM

Private

• Players
  • 3905 battles

If you feel that I'm tryout Material.

.     I'd like to have a group of bros on  the battlefield and in any other games. Thx & L8trZ

DeAtHtAsTiC93 #84 Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:22 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 17006 battles
  • [PCP]

View PostBlueHallowsWolf, on 11 January 2019 - 05:40 AM, said:

.     I'd like to have a group of bros on  the battlefield and in any other games. Thx & L8trZ

What is a try out?  Head on over to porkchopplatoon.com and sign up, put me on your friends list and lets play some tanks.  We may or may not be running some private matches tonight practicing our tanking shenanigans, next Fridaya we are for sure. 

COMET71 #85 Posted 25 January 2019 - 02:27 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 13208 battles
  • [PCP]

View PostBlueHallowsWolf, on 11 January 2019 - 05:40 AM, said:

Join up, you won’t regret it!  Whenever we play our clan night games, i always go to bed with belly pain from laughing so much. Porkchopplatoon.com and we will see you on the battlefield 

COMET71 #86 Posted 07 February 2019 - 03:16 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 13208 battles
  • [PCP]
Are you tired of playing solo?  Group of 25+ yr old, plenty of people on throughout the day!

Janon #87 Posted 08 February 2019 - 11:23 PM

Private

• Players
  • 13229 battles
  • [PCP]
I've been running with PCP since before Tanks began on XBOX. I started out playing mostly COD and never had a shortage of people to play with. The clan itself is very large and very friendly. All levels of ability are welcomed. I'm a mediocre tank player, at best, and have learned a lot from the PCP tankers. It is not uncommon for us to have multiple platoon rooms playing at the same time, chatting it up and having a great time. If you're a solo player looking to try a clan, or someone just exploring options, give PCP a shot. We enjoy winning but don't care about your K/D, wn8 or other stats. There is no requirement for scheduled play time. See a room of PCP pigs? Hop in, say hi, blow stuff up.

shipgunner333 #88 Posted 19 February 2019 - 04:47 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 4859 battles
I been talking to DeAtHAstic93 and was suppose to get together on Friday but things came up.

COMET71 #89 Posted 23 February 2019 - 02:34 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 13208 battles
  • [PCP]

View Postshipgunner333, on 19 February 2019 - 04:47 AM, said:

I been talking to DeAtHAstic93 and was suppose to get together on Friday but things came up.

No rush Ship!  Join us anytime 

deadmeat1027 #90 Posted 23 February 2019 - 03:20 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 14651 battles
  • [PCP]
Shipgunner- One nice thing about PCP is that there is almost always somebody online. Feel free to jump in and party up.

Edited by deadmeat1027, 23 February 2019 - 03:24 PM.

If you are over 25 years old, play on the XBox, and are tired of running solo in MP games, you are welcome to stop by and check out Pork Chop Platoon - an over 25 XBox only community. www.porkchopplatoon.com

"Do you want to get better at tanks?  Consider contacting or joining WOTHELP [WOTHP].  This is a group of players dedicated to helping others and having fun.  All skill levels welcome.  No requirements.  Contact the clan directly or go to the forums for more information."

deadmeat1027 #91 Posted 06 March 2019 - 11:51 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 14651 battles
  • [PCP]
Are you tired of playing alone surrounded by teams that have no plan? If you are 25+ Pork Chop Platoon is looking for you. We always have a good time together, even when the rest of the team still has no plan. Win or lose we enjoy playing together. No required tanks or skill level to join. We are looking for good people who just have want to have fun playing with a good group of swine. 

If you are over 25 years old, play on the XBox, and are tired of running solo in MP games, you are welcome to stop by and check out Pork Chop Platoon - an over 25 XBox only community. www.porkchopplatoon.com

"Do you want to get better at tanks?  Consider contacting or joining WOTHELP [WOTHP].  This is a group of players dedicated to helping others and having fun.  All skill levels welcome.  No requirements.  Contact the clan directly or go to the forums for more information."

deadmeat1027 #92 Posted 08 March 2019 - 05:52 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 14651 battles
  • [PCP]

Pork Chop Platoon [PCP] is a laid back adult (25+) clan always open to new members. Having a good attitude and being a good sport is more important than stats. We always have a good time, enjoy the game, and never take ourselves too seriously. [PCP] believes no tanker should have to play alone.

"Leave no Pig behind"

deadmeat1027 #93 Posted 05 April 2019 - 08:06 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 14651 battles
  • [PCP]
Pork Chop Platoon is always open for players age 25+ we are non-competitive laid back, casual adults and not worried about stats. Sometimes we win sometimes we lose, but we try and make it a fun time either way. We are a multi game community so if you are in Malinovka, Pochinki or the Boarderlands there other PCP members playing the same game. Check us out and sign up at porkchopplatoon.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users