4.1 update additions

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Conquer4Christ #21 Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:00 AM

Private

• Players
  • 3288 battles

View PostGodHATESthisONE, on 13 October 2017 - 04:57 AM, said:

was going down the maus line untill update. made it to the VK45B . now the maus is no longer an option, now my only option is to buy bask the tiger p, not a fan,and start the grind all over. no thanks. something else im not going to do is spend money converting xp. not intrested in the teir ten of the vk line. would benice if you guy woulk make the maus available through the previous line from the tier 8 and 9. gradfather them in even if its only temporary. that way the game fells like fun and nota waste of time.

Exactly what I'm saying it sucks. I feel like playing the VK45B is a waste of time now I'd rather start on another tank. The Pz.Kpfw VII is very similar to the VK45B. It's not very alluring. I didn't work this hard to get the same tank I've been playing for weeks

kblevente #22 Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:56 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 5759 battles

Hi ! 

I made same tactics to get the maus. Reserched Tiger P , after that reserched/opened all 3 lines from tiger p,included the VK A, reserched but not buyed. My idea was to buy it later and get Mause at the and of line. Sold the tank(tiger P) few days befor they anunced the new patch. I was sochked when i saw the new line gor Maus. So i need to rebuy the Tiger p with loses of silver, and play for arround 100000 Xp to unlock the line for mause. Submitted a ticket but their answers was "Sorry "!!!!! and they try to explain "the VK 45.02 (P) Ausf. B7 is quite competitive from its tier." 

What they not understan :

1) I dont need or want the VK 45.02.(P) Ausf B7. I want Maus !!!! 

2) Need to rebuy the tiger P with loses of silver ( for me just because they dont care your problem ) If i know in time the new line not spend the 90000 XP for VK A , waiting the patch and made the missing 10000 xp , open the line for Mause , after that i can sold the Tiger P 

3) Because i am not a pro in thise game ( play for fun ) made arround 1000-2000 xp / match with tiger P . So i need to play minimum 50 match or max 100 Matches to opend the maus line.  Not need to be a matematician to calculate the numbers of palying hours  what I need to achive the requested amount of xp. 

4) with tis waste of time, playing hours Instead to reserch/improve other tanks from my garage. They answer was for reopened tiket " Sorry  " . They notice/ suggest : "We will suggest you post through the official Forum feedback about the New German Heavies on Update 4.1 so that our Moderators and Devs can take further consideration with it " 

I feel cheated, they stolen my precious time (instead to play with other tanks or reserch it ) , they forced me to pay extra silver to rebuy the Tiger P if i want the Maus.  

They think this is the best way to tackle/handle  such a problem like thise.

kblevente #23 Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:57 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 5759 battles

Hi ! 

I made same tactics to get the maus. Reserched Tiger P , after that reserched/opened all 3 lines from tiger p,included the VK A, reserched but not buyed. My idea was to buy it later and get Mause at the and of line. Sold the tank(tiger P) few days befor they anunced the new patch. I was sochked when i saw the new line gor Maus. So i need to rebuy the Tiger p with loses of silver, and play for arround 100000 Xp to unlock the line for mause. Submitted a ticket but their answers was "Sorry "!!!!! and they try to explain "the VK 45.02 (P) Ausf. B7 is quite competitive from its tier." 

What they not understan :

1) I dont need or want the VK 45.02.(P) Ausf B7. I want Maus !!!! 

2) Need to rebuy the tiger P with loses of silver ( for me just because they dont care your problem ) If i know in time the new line not spend the 90000 XP for VK A , waiting the patch and made the missing 10000 xp , open the line for Mause , after that i can sold the Tiger P 

3) Because i am not a pro in thise game ( play for fun ) made arround 1000-2000 xp / match with tiger P . So i need to play minimum 50 match or max 100 Matches to opend the maus line.  Not need to be a matematician to calculate the numbers of palying hours  what I need to achive the requested amount of xp. 

4) with tis waste of time, playing hours Instead to reserch/improve other tanks from my garage. They answer was for reopened tiket " Sorry  " . They notice/ suggest : "We will suggest you post through the official Forum feedback about the New German Heavies on Update 4.1 so that our Moderators and Devs can take further consideration with it " 

I feel cheated, they stolen my precious time (instead to play with other tanks or reserch it ) , they forced me to pay extra silver to rebuy the Tiger P if i want the Maus.  

They think this is the best way to tackle/handle  such a problem like thise.

BB Zero4 #24 Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:04 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15039 battles

On the subject of the recent repainting of the maps and tactical mini maps, remember when you guys tried "comic mode" for a weekend yet were forced to pull it down after the first day due to the fact that everyone absolutely hated it? Well...

I can understand that you may want to jazz up the look of the game a bit, and that War Stories has a unique look that the new maps fit into quite nicely, however, it just doesn't work in the game proper. There was nothing wrong with the simple topographical map representations of the battlefields, they had the right amount of tactical information in them: elevation, water, structures, heavy cover and main arteries.

Now it's clear that after going live with these new maps, you've had some feedback concerning the level of detail, or rather the inability to discern prominent details of the battlefield amidst all the cutesy artwork, seeing as you've already started retouching them. And I must say, and this is sharing the thoughts of myself and friends, that the retouched maps look dreadful. Aesthetic sewage. They literally look as if you've had someone go at them with a jiffy marker and piece of chalk in order to fill in all the details that are ambiguous and/or nearly indistinguishable simply because the cutesy comic look just doesn't work --- a problem that did not exist when you had  a proper, simple tactical map style.

Pretty paintings that've been scrubbed over with jiffy & chalk to clutter them with extraneous details like what can and can't be broken... it just doesn't work. You might want to consider sending this map style revamp to the same place "comic mode" went. Sorry but I felt it had to be said.

RogueMerc69 #25 Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:23 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 9527 battles
  • [RDDT]
I don't know where to put this, but Pilsen is a bit disappointing. The big factory in the middle is completely empty, making it a deathtrap, and it seems smaller than on PC.

Veescrub #26 Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:45 PM

Private

• Players
  • 3783 battles
  • [CVRME]
I am very disappointed to see the time and money that I had put into progressing the pre-Maus VK line taken by WG. I did not pick the wrong tech tree, you moved the Maus. You have the ability to grant access to the equivalent tank in the Maus line, you have the ability to grant us the resources to unlock it, and you could even grant XP boosts to soften the blow of wasting our time. Instead you have said there is nothing you can do and shown a lack of respect for the time and money with which I support your game.

PEAK2009 #27 Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:02 AM

Private

• Players
  • 8520 battles
please revert the detection beeping sound its so annoying

real FUGAR #28 Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:26 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 16212 battles
  • [OTO]

View PostRaiBOT01, on 10 October 2017 - 01:56 PM, said:

Please feel free to share your feedback!!! 

While Trying to grind some last night i noticed from "Start a match" to actual engine start its about 2mins+  Waiting time for every 15min gameplay (if a match lasts that long)

so if You dont cut down MM Time You could as well stream Superbowl Ads. that should help with the server upkeep.

My eternity is longer than Yours _ Make boosters selectable consumables after battle, rather than a RNG MM wager _ The tallest ones confirm: MM is not broken, its ADVANCED

WoT WoT   oTo (put nuts and bolt logo in here) 

http://xboxdvr.com/g.../video/37825507

real FUGAR #29 Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:32 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 16212 battles
  • [OTO]

View PostRaiBOT01, on 11 October 2017 - 02:17 PM, said:

The filter issue is a new bug which is being fixed as we speak.

How about a monster tank  Filter, or a second group/row of favorites

My eternity is longer than Yours _ Make boosters selectable consumables after battle, rather than a RNG MM wager _ The tallest ones confirm: MM is not broken, its ADVANCED

WoT WoT   oTo (put nuts and bolt logo in here) 

http://xboxdvr.com/g.../video/37825507

RoflKnife75 #30 Posted 14 October 2017 - 03:17 PM

Private

• Players
  • 800 battles
Hey I don't know if this will help me any but I play wot on console, and with this new update I noticed some tanks in the German line got moved and seems like new ones added. I am upset with this, i have worked so hard to get the VK 45.02A to lead myself to the Maus. Well now that has changed. I was wondering if u could take the VK 45.02 A from me and give me the VK 100.01 P. It has set me back about a month of strict gameplay. I honestly love this game and don't any bad memories associated with it.

Conquer4Christ #31 Posted 15 October 2017 - 05:18 AM

Private

• Players
  • 3288 battles

View PostRoflKnife75, on 14 October 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

Hey I don't know if this will help me any but I play wot on console, and with this new update I noticed some tanks in the German line got moved and seems like new ones added. I am upset with this, i have worked so hard to get the VK 45.02A to lead myself to the Maus. Well now that has changed. I was wondering if u could take the VK 45.02 A from me and give me the VK 100.01 P. It has set me back about a month of strict gameplay. I honestly love this game and don't any bad memories associated with it.

You are not the only one I had the VK.45. B with top gun I ask customer support is they could trade me for the Mauschen they said the couldn't help me.

hopfully War Gaming fixes this issue I was so close to getting the MAUS then they changed the tank :/.

Greywoolfe64 #32 Posted 15 October 2017 - 04:01 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 10393 battles
  • [27PZR]
Another thing I've noticed is that the scores seem to swap right when your tank gets destroyed. If you're, say, 5-3 down, when your tank gets destroyed, the score will temporarily flip and show 3-5, so if you weren't paying attention to the score, you'll think you're in front- then it flips back and you realise you're losing!

"Some say that he dines on lower glacis, and that he once spent three weeks hiding in a thick French bush. All we know is, he's called the Stug!"

Current garage (MOE's marked with star*) -click spoiler.

Spoiler

Kroigan #33 Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:59 PM

Private

• Players
  • 47 battles

It's all awesome! 

Edited by Kroigan, 17 October 2017 - 12:00 AM.

OldDog175Ranger #34 Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:13 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 14384 battles
  • [A7CAV]

View PostRaiBOT01, on 10 October 2017 - 08:56 AM, said:

Please feel free to share your feedback!!! 

Dear Rai, you always tell us to share our feedback. I have done so a few times, sometimes I just respond to someone else so they at least know they are not alone. When I ask a fairly detailed question, as requested by you, it would be nice to receive an answer...from you. I know your busy, I get it, as this is most likely the fastest growing phenomenon in gaming history, correct me if I'm wrong. However, if you do not answer me, what is the point? More frustration with the game? 

Let us put this into perspective, you work answering questions for a game. It is most likely the DREAM JOB for everyone that asks you a question. I am sure you have other functions outside of these questions. But again, what is the point of these forums, where YOU ask for feedback and some of us get no response? So I think I am done with these forums.

I do love this game, I spend about 6 to 8 hours a day for the last year playing, researching and BUYING a lot of products from you. Yes, I do not have a life but that is what your bean counters/profit margin counts on, players like me, not the occasional weekend warrior. I know this letter is pointless, and most likely well put some bad mark on my account, just looking for a response that was not cut and pasted.

Very Respectfully,

OldDog175Ranger

"Rangers Lead the Way"

Greywoolfe64 #35 Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:17 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 10393 battles
  • [27PZR]

View PostRaiBOT01, on 12 October 2017 - 02:31 PM, said:

It's been 2 days since the release of update 4.1.  Please keep sharing your feedback!

So far, the Panther buff makes this tank a blast to play, the Löwe buff makes this tank playable at long last, but the Revenant Kraft's Panther seems slow and sluggish, and it's the very devil to pen anything at all...

"Some say that he dines on lower glacis, and that he once spent three weeks hiding in a thick French bush. All we know is, he's called the Stug!"

Current garage (MOE's marked with star*) -click spoiler.

Spoiler

RoflKnife75 #36 Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:55 PM

Private

• Players
  • 800 battles

View PostRoflKnife75, on 14 October 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

I'm one of the few on here who has voiced my problem with this and not one of us has even gotten an response. I get that your busy with what you do, but what's the point of a forum if we can't get a response..... I haven't played since because of this. I feel like it was such a waste of time and money and now can't even get what I wanted without giving more of both, so I just have no desire to play anymore. I do hope you fix this issue because I really do miss playing the game

OldDog175Ranger #37 Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:55 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 14384 battles
  • [A7CAV]

View PostOldDog175Ranger, on 17 October 2017 - 08:13 AM, said:

Dear Rai, you always tell us to share our feedback. I have done so a few times, sometimes I just respond to someone else so they at least know they are not alone. When I ask a fairly detailed question, as requested by you, it would be nice to receive an answer...from you. I know your busy, I get it, as this is most likely the fastest growing phenomenon in gaming history, correct me if I'm wrong. However, if you do not answer me, what is the point? More frustration with the game? 

Let us put this into perspective, you work answering questions for a game. It is most likely the DREAM JOB for everyone that asks you a question. I am sure you have other functions outside of these questions. But again, what is the point of these forums, where YOU ask for feedback and some of us get no response? So I think I am done with these forums.

I do love this game, I spend about 6 to 8 hours a day for the last year playing, researching and BUYING a lot of products from you. Yes, I do not have a life but that is what your bean counters/profit margin counts on, players like me, not the occasional weekend warrior. I know this letter is pointless, and most likely well put some bad mark on my account, just looking for a response that was not cut and pasted.

Very Respectfully,

OldDog175Ranger

"Rangers Lead the Way"

Hello? Does anybody even read these posts?

gibo 1988 #38 Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:56 PM

Private

• Players
  • 10902 battles
  • [ALBA]

Im having the same thing about the sixth seance amd being spotted going off like Morse code i feel like being spoted only goes off when looking at the tanks that are looking at me as i can pass my turret over the same place and it goes off and on.

chris4gryffindor #39 Posted 19 October 2017 - 03:17 AM

Corporal

• Supertest - PS4
  • 20514 battles
From update 4.1 "Further Mini-map improvements: Buildings are now solid black, and destructible buildings are solid black with white outlines" Noticed that some buildings are partially destructible, i.e. roof only, and others are totally destructible, so not sure how necessary it is to distinguish these buildings from others in the first place?

TWHCAL #40 Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:39 PM

Private

• Players
  • 8636 battles

SIMPLE:  The past few updates and now this one have made me delete the game from my system.  Well done, you've managed to ruin this game slowly.  And now it's just a big middle finger in your face.  It's so far from being fun...  just frustration over & over.  F*CK. THAT.

THIS GAME SUCKS!  What's the point of feedback for over 6 months when WE. JUST. WANT. ALL. THE. DAMN. MAPS. BACK!!!!!

There are a plethora of other games to try/buy that don't constantly piss you off.  Wargaming are the king of horrible decisions & neglect.

Edited by TWHCAL, 19 October 2017 - 05:42 PM.

Also tagged with 4.1, update, additions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users