Negative,Toxic, Forum Trolls. Notice who they are.....

Negative forums trolls post

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

KaiserVonKrieg #121 Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:16 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14915 battles
  • [-NS-]

View PostJesterUSMC, on 06 October 2017 - 02:12 PM, said:

NaCl

True. :D

aGundamDownHere #122 Posted 07 October 2017 - 03:45 AM

Major

• Players
  • 16524 battles

View PostJoco3000, on 06 October 2017 - 01:19 PM, said:

All a Beta Tester tag means is that they played the game before February 2014.

At one point, the Beta was opened to anyone, so no screening involved.

People really shouldn't put any extra thought into what a Beta Tester states, as all it literally means is that they've been here a while.

Also, supertesters don't have any additional forum powers either. All they do is play pre-releases of updates and provide feedback on that.

Otherwise, they are exactly the same as a normal player.

That's very true, but its a matter of perception. Like you said, the betatester tag means they've been here longest and that's it. Super testers have zero actual forum powers and just help WG with things like playtesting and pre-release feedback. But the perception is there that WG listens to them, and I mean on more than just pre-release suggestions or feedback. So even though that view is incorrect, people see that WG endorses these players (albeit it not in the way some might think) and their opinions are representative of the company or the mods and admins.

But ultimately, they're just people who applied to be more involved with development via playtesting and input on upcoming content. Their attitudes do reflect on how people see WG from a customer interaction standpoint, though, so that likely sours some people's opinion. I notice that some people are very elitist, as someone else mentioned, but it's hard to tell if they're elitists who became testers or testers who became elitists. One probably exacerbated the other.

Be verbose - you have a vocabulary for a reason.

Good with words; bad with tanks. At least I can talk you to death.

Required Reading: https://leadershipfr...-like-a-leader/

test777777 #123 Posted 07 October 2017 - 03:09 PM

Major

• Players
  • 11108 battles
  • [RSMOJ]

It's a bit of a mixed bag when it comes to responses. I've found most responses to my difficult to read and oft inexperienced opinions to be met with reasonable debate and constructive responses. I hadn't taken much notice of tester status though. I'm not refuting the OPs criticisms either, since I've seen quite a few "elitist" posts.

Regarding the OPs thoughts, I don't necessarily agree with the position of most testers post toxically but I read the OPas a constructive criticism and  a reminder for those people who have been around for a long time and seen a lot of change, to remember to be tolerant of those who are new and encourage that example through posts. If a question has been answered 1000 times before, instead of responding negatively about a persons brain capacity, link the post that's been answered before, direct them to the search function with instruction on how to get results or respond with the correct answer. 

Playing it safe

sumo1234 #124 Posted 07 October 2017 - 06:29 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 61022 battles

View PostDamon4846, on 05 October 2017 - 01:36 PM, said:

The longer you play this game, the more easily you can see it's flaws and how easy they would be to fix. Mention it here though and you will get completely ignored by WG or told you don't know what you are talking about by someone who started playing 6 months ago and doesn't even have any experience with the tank or tier in question. It's pretty frustrating and once you been here as long as us (if you last that long), you'll understand a bit better.

I agree.

CrashTESTDUFUS #125 Posted 26 October 2017 - 09:00 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 14009 battles

View PostUnceasingFour51, on 05 October 2017 - 06:41 PM, said:

Funny thing is though that most of them actually have little Games Played if you check them out. Now saying that I myself and many many others on here started our WoT experience on PC and those games don't count to the total here. But still a little burn out comes with that territory. To volunteer to be a part of this group they explain upfront that it will involve a lot of time on your part. So if your burnt out, get out! i would like to point out that you see the beta tester moniker and you see how many games have been played sometimes its a low number but what isnt shown is the number of battles played in beta i myself have played28000 beta battles plus what i played when the game went live. i find most of the beta testers i play with dont use the forum because of all the trolls that spread misinformation like a sickness but wg does absolutely nothing to deter this virus so why even bother.  i posted neg stuff in the past but not anymore unless im responding to one of these longtime subhuman scum who pollute this forum with thier garbage wg may put up with it but i have zero tolerance for them

Also tagged with Negative, forums, trolls, post

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users