Jump to content


Help

Can not login or update

  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

OrderedFaun05 #1 Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:00 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 18308 battles
  • 365
  • Member since:
    09-28-2014

For the past 3 to 4 days I’ve been unable to play the game, I login, get to the download starting and get no further than1/2 to 3/4 of a full green bar. I’m then told with an on screen message that it is not available.

what can I do to fix this ?

internet speed is over 20meg, Xbox live is ok, it’s just this game .

 

 



Sly Indasky #2 Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:33 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 14238 battles
  • 1,042
  • [D12FR]
  • Member since:
    04-25-2016
Desperate solution : uninstall/reinstall...

Sadriel Fett #3 Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:55 AM

    Major

  • Supertest - Xbox 360
  • 20538 battles
  • 3,139
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

I had something similar happen.  Unplugging the console for a few minutes and letting the cache completely dump, then plugging it back in fixed my problem.  If that doesn't help, then try manually emptying out the cache from the settings section, then trying the download again.  Hope that helps a little.  If it still isn't downloading, I'd put in a ticket and see if CS can do something about it.  Good luck.

 

 



MaxChaos24 #4 Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:27 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 11624 battles
  • 16,724
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostOrderedFaun05, on 13 October 2017 - 03:00 AM, said:

For the past 3 to 4 days I’ve been unable to play the game, I login, get to the download starting and get no further than1/2 to 3/4 of a full green bar. I’m then told with an on screen message that it is not available.

what can I do to fix this ?

internet speed is over 20meg, Xbox live is ok, it’s just this game .

 

 

 

Hello, it looks like you have been playing today. Sounds like your issue may be resolved?

OrderedFaun05 #5 Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:23 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 18308 battles
  • 365
  • Member since:
    09-28-2014

View PostMaxChaos24, on 13 October 2017 - 02:27 PM, said:

 

Hello, it looks like you have been playing today. Sounds like your issue may be resolved?

 

yes it’s has, literally the next attempt at looking in after I posted this I logged in fine ! Thanks for your replies .

MaxChaos24 #6 Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:25 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 11624 battles
  • 16,724
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostOrderedFaun05, on 13 October 2017 - 11:23 AM, said:

 

yes it’s has, literally the next attempt at looking in after I posted this I logged in fine ! Thanks for your replies .

 

Always the way! Just glad it's working for you! :great:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users