A question for Wargaming regarding the release of Xbox One X.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

NaughtyNihilist #1 Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:02 PM

Major

• Players
  • 26300 battles
  • [UNI]
As many of us know right now the One X is set to launch next month, and the Xbox youtube channel has already shown WoT enhanced for 4k. 

As many of us already know PC is enhancing all of the maps on PC to HD. They are gorgeous... unbelievable job. 

But apart from more detailed textures they are getting better destruction, water movement, and map changes that are jaw dropping. Cliff was unrecognizable for a moment. 

My question to WG is will we be seeing the map changes over time? Also will the Xbox One X version see the enhanced water and destruction upon release of the console? This should not interfere at all even to 360 players. On PC you will still be able to play the game on low settings and just enjoy the solid map changes. WG PC found a way to change the graphics massively without interfering with potato PCs so we should be able to do this fine with the 360 still attached. 

So are we going to see enhancement like this?

https://www.youtube....h?v=6Rax-iQPMHQ

Edited by NaughtyNihilist, 13 October 2017 - 01:05 PM.

Wubba lubba dub dub!

MASHMAN 90 #2 Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:09 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 21986 battles

Must admit the maps looked brilliant, felt like new maps (even though it wasn't) and for now PC has surpassed Console graphics wise.

I don't give props to Wargaming PC often as i don't like the games direction but they did a fantastic job with the maps.

Youtube

Mash

NaughtyNihilist #3 Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:21 PM

Major

• Players
  • 26300 battles
  • [UNI]

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 13 October 2017 - 08:09 AM, said:

Must admit the maps looked brilliant, felt like new maps (even though it wasn't) and for now PC has surpassed Console graphics wise.

I don't give props to Wargaming PC often as i don't like the games direction but they did a fantastic job with the maps.

Yeah, I watched a few videos this morning and was left very surprised at how they managed to make the same maps look so different just with a couple new features and detail. 

Wubba lubba dub dub!

G4A2 SANDHOG #4 Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:03 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 31098 battles
  • [NFTG]
I was wondering if the Xbox One X would get those graphics aswell. That would be AMAZING. We can hope.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users