Open Letter to Wargaming Regarding War Stories

War Stories World of Tanks Console Brothers in Armor Flashpoint Berlin Operation Sealion Kennedy’s War

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

SaviorMoney #21 Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:09 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 3774 battles
  • [PIGS]
I thought it was a great idea and I am actually having fun playing it. It actually brought me back to the game after an absence of close to a year. I like that there are single player options now for new players and people like me who used to play religiously but now get SMACKED in MP matches due to lack of knowledge of newer maps and just plain rust. As everyone here has said, the payout is a joke. I wasnt aware that it had been nerfed 3 times but, that doesnt surprise me. The pathetic payout all but destroys the replay value. That being said, WS is a fun mode that has a ton of potential. Hopefully, they read our pleas and expand on it and make it evolve

Edited by SaviorMoney, 14 November 2017 - 07:12 AM.

LoVaC78KaZnA #22 Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:56 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25618 battles
  • [PVS]
Lol WG don't give a sh.t about you all.They just want your money more and more.Here are so many watermelons heads who buys most everything from store.

omega760 #23 Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:19 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 5846 battles

View PostLoVaC78KaZnA, on 14 November 2017 - 04:56 PM, said:

Lol WG don't give a sh.t about you all.They just want your money more and more.Here are so many watermelons heads who buys most everything from store.

First off, I’ve never bought anything from the store so that point is completely wrong. Secondly, what IS your point if you even have one? That they don’t listen to feedback? Every company has to listen to customers at some point if they want to remain profitable. Furthermore, what does buying from the store have anything to do with that? If they continue to make bad or unpopular decisions I guarantee you they will lose players because, as others have said, there are other games. Stupid comments like these are what developers DON’T listen to. If you don’t have anything constructive to say beyond ‘“Durr Wargaming liekz monies and don’t carez bout chu” then please return to whatever Internet accessible trash pile you crawled out of.

LoVaC78KaZnA #24 Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:45 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25618 battles
  • [PVS]

View Postomega760, on 15 November 2017 - 09:19 AM, said:

First off, I’ve never bought anything from the store so that point is completely wrong. Secondly, what IS your point if you even have one? That they don’t listen to feedback? Every company has to listen to customers at some point if they want to remain profitable. Furthermore, what does buying from the store have anything to do with that? If they continue to make bad or unpopular decisions I guarantee you they will lose players because, as others have said, there are other games. Stupid comments like these are what developers DON’T listen to. If you don’t have anything constructive to say beyond ‘“Durr Wargaming liekz monies and don’t carez bout chu” then please return to whatever Internet accessible trash pile you crawled out of.

You are f..... limited and stupid.gtfo

omega760 #25 Posted 15 November 2017 - 10:26 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 5846 battles

View PostLoVaC78KaZnA, on 15 November 2017 - 09:45 AM, said:

You are f..... limited and stupid.gtfo

Brilliant rebuttal.

Sentience #26 Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:05 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18047 battles
  • [ARROW]

It would be nice if WG removed War Stories from the base game, and offered it as an optional free DLC.

That would free up space in the core game to bring back old maps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users