Again with the update issues

lag delay update turret

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

noblecharlie77 #1 Posted 25 October 2017 - 09:23 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 16046 battles

So once again we go through this update, and major lag. Major delays going into battle, start late after match already began. Once again, same as last update, turrets are not turning while moving. Can't circle enemy tanks with light or medium tanks because the turret won't stay focused on target because the turrets don't turn. Rounds that show bounce, showing up on tally as a miss.

What was today's update for. More nerfing. Last update, my tank was teleporting in a square area and I couldn't move, but everyone else was, couldn't fire, but could turn my turret. Full bars too. I use wired connection, not the WiFi , because when playing WoT, on WiFi, the connection always drops. So I exited, and redownload again. Turret still wouldn't turn while moving. Now, I just deleted and downloaded again, and waiting for ingame download to finish. But I imagine it won't change a thing. 

ApachecNative #2 Posted 25 October 2017 - 10:52 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 28376 battles

View PostRaiBOT01, on 25 October 2017 - 09:23 AM, said:

The server restart addressed the Halloween Mode to be included in game, soft lock issue for replays, and tanks stuck "In Battle" :)

Cajun Moondawg #3 Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:32 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 12001 battles
I am experiencing the same issues. It drives me crazy when I start a game and 15-30 seconds have already expired. Is there a way to fix this issue after an update?

Cajun Moondawg #4 Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:51 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 12001 battles
Just got worse, lost sound during a game and game froze. I' ll check back tomorrow, time to play something else for awhile

Also tagged with lag, delay, update, turret

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users