Jump to content


So glad they've finally fixed the team score bug......


  • Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

prionsarebad #1 Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:16 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 24861 battles
  • 609
  • Member since:
    04-08-2016

Seriously, what is it now, 3 weeks and counting?!

 

It's at times like this that I assume WOT console is definitely doomed in the medium term when then can't/won't patch something that annoying and game-play distracting very quickly....well, either that or they just *DON'T CARE*...

 

<SMH>



Vasco8407 #2 Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:19 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 7486 battles
  • 449
  • Member since:
    03-03-2014
What's the bug? 

suicidalblues #3 Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:21 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 23376 battles
  • 818
  • Member since:
    03-02-2016
But yet they can "fix" the PG situation over a weekend. Yes, we know where their priorities lie.

prionsarebad #4 Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:32 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 24861 battles
  • 609
  • Member since:
    04-08-2016

View PostVasco8407, on 26 October 2017 - 01:19 PM, said:

What's the bug? 

 

Have you played the game since 4.1 dropped?!

 

Fairly difficult not to notice it....unless you're trolling of course ;-)



Darkgift #5 Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:37 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 12639 battles
  • 3,137
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    07-13-2015
I've been waiting for over a month for a mod to read a PM..

Sometimes they are not fast..


Dark

 

Thanks go to Violet Viper X for the sig!


MaxChaos24 #6 Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:51 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 10805 battles
  • 14,993
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View Postprionsarebad, on 26 October 2017 - 08:16 AM, said:

Seriously, what is it now, 3 weeks and counting?!

 

It's at times like this that I assume WOT console is definitely doomed in the medium term when then can't/won't patch something that annoying and game-play distracting very quickly....well, either that or they just *DON'T CARE*...

 

<SMH>

 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this UI bug only occurs after you are dead. This bug has been noted but is fairly minor and doesn't impact the game or player. There are other issues that are just higher in priority and require our attention first. :honoring:

John Arrowsmith #7 Posted 26 October 2017 - 02:13 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 56174 battles
  • 8,100
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostMaxChaos24, on 26 October 2017 - 01:51 PM, said:

 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this UI bug only occurs after you are dead. This bug has been noted but is fairly minor and doesn't impact the game or player. There are other issues that are just higher in priority and require our attention first. :honoring:

 

Can't argue with that.,

Spoiler

 


nocapkillall, on 21 July 2017 - 08:15 AM, said:

I'll finally be achieving one of my lifetime dreams of having a positive rep on this forum.

 

 


Vasco8407 #8 Posted 26 October 2017 - 02:16 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 7486 battles
  • 449
  • Member since:
    03-03-2014

View Postprionsarebad, on 26 October 2017 - 07:32 AM, said:

 

Have you played the game since 4.1 dropped?!

 

Fairly difficult not to notice it....unless you're trolling of course ;-)

Yes, hundreds of battles. Not sure what you're talking about though. But hey, vague is fine. Good luck. 



prionsarebad #9 Posted 26 October 2017 - 02:28 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 24861 battles
  • 609
  • Member since:
    04-08-2016

View PostMaxChaos24, on 26 October 2017 - 01:51 PM, said:

 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this UI bug only occurs after you are dead. This bug has been noted but is fairly minor and doesn't impact the game or player. There are other issues that are just higher in priority and require our attention first. :honoring:

 

It definitely used to happen while you were alive.....hence the impact on game-play and tactics.

 

And it was quite definitely happening again before i posted today, though whether I was actually alive or dead at the time I can't remember. It's more noticeable when dead because you are not focused on the tanking and watching the game progress. I'll report back with definitive current situation later.



Bibo1GerUk #10 Posted 26 October 2017 - 02:38 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 18515 battles
  • 2,240
  • Member since:
    03-12-2014

Someone tell me what bug you're on about?

There's so many I've forgotten a few again ...


Remember, it's just a game!


isic #11 Posted 26 October 2017 - 02:43 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 22171 battles
  • 1,071
  • [SHART]
  • Member since:
    02-25-2014
What bug?
Quit your whining and grow a pair! @wotisic

JelliedPenny08 #12 Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:37 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 9311 battles
  • 2,357
  • Member since:
    06-07-2014
I think the bug in question is the counter at the top of screen to show how many tanks have been killed by each side. Sometimes it flips to show tanks alive, not tanks destroyed. I haven't noticed it when I'm alive. But if it happened it could lead you to push thinking your team had the advantage when you were actually outnumbered. So you would be massively overextending. 

psmobius1 #13 Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:45 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 17212 battles
  • 1,403
  • [USA1]
  • Member since:
    01-20-2016

View PostMaxChaos24, on 26 October 2017 - 01:51 PM, said:

 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this UI bug only occurs after you are dead. This bug has been noted but is fairly minor and doesn't impact the game or player. There are other issues that are just higher in priority and require our attention first. :honoring:

 

No Max, this is not an issue only if you are dead, it is occurring throughout the entire match. Simply glance up at the score at any given time and it will flip flop. This is a major pain in the rear as you look up and see okay we are leading with 8 kills and the reds have 4, then right before your eyes the entire score flips so you really are losing with only 4 kills while the reds have 8. I am not sure how anybody physically playing the game regularly hasn't noticed it or can't see it happening but then again seeing at how many players don't realize the game screen has a map on it, It is no wonder they don't look at the scores.

isic #14 Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:57 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 22171 battles
  • 1,071
  • [SHART]
  • Member since:
    02-25-2014

The only thing that I have noticed is that after you die, the point of view changes to the enemy tank that killed you.

 

During that point of view, the red and green tank counter at the top of the screen is true to the enemy tank's/team's counter. It's simply the point of view from the enemy tank including their UI.

 

Once that point of view from the enemy's perspective ends and returns the point of view back to yours and your destroyed tank, the red and green tank counter on the top will return to your tank/team's

 

Other than that, I have never seen the red and green tank counter flip while I was still alive.


Quit your whining and grow a pair! @wotisic

Vasco8407 #15 Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:57 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 7486 battles
  • 449
  • Member since:
    03-03-2014

I can easily tell by looking at the icons. If the score is flipping by that much and you can't tell from the icons that you're actually losing by 8 instead of winning by 8... That's a massive swing. I always just went by the icons because tank numbers themselves are not all that helpful. I want to know what type are left and I usually esn't you know tier so I generally pull up the mini map score board anyway. 

 

Edit: tl/dr: I'd rather they fix garage filter. :P



MaxChaos24 #16 Posted 26 October 2017 - 04:06 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 10805 battles
  • 14,993
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View Postpsmobius1, on 26 October 2017 - 10:45 AM, said:

 

No Max, this is not an issue only if you are dead, it is occurring throughout the entire match. Simply glance up at the score at any given time and it will flip flop. This is a major pain in the rear as you look up and see okay we are leading with 8 kills and the reds have 4, then right before your eyes the entire score flips so you really are losing with only 4 kills while the reds have 8. I am not sure how anybody physically playing the game regularly hasn't noticed it or can't see it happening but then again seeing at how many players don't realize the game screen has a map on it, It is no wonder they don't look at the scores.

 

Do you happen to have a video of this happening when you are alive? So far the this bug is only caused by dying. We haven't see any case of it being triggered why alive so a video would help with that so we can see if there is another trigger. 

psmobius1 #17 Posted 26 October 2017 - 04:12 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 17212 battles
  • 1,403
  • [USA1]
  • Member since:
    01-20-2016
Unfortunately I have no idea how to upload a video from my PS to this website but I do remember somebody posting a video of it like two weeks ago. They were alive and it was showing the scores flip flop. I'll see if I can record it tonight while playing with my phone and maybe I can email it to you somehow?

burnedbox4123 #18 Posted 26 October 2017 - 04:14 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 6101 battles
  • 1
  • [OS]
  • Member since:
    12-10-2014

View PostMaxChaos24, on 26 October 2017 - 11:06 AM, said:

 

Do you happen to have a video of this happening when you are alive? So far the this bug is only caused by dying. We haven't see any case of it being triggered why alive so a video would help with that so we can see if there is another trigger. 

 

This is or was definitely a problem, in  dozen games or so I did happen to catch this, and before I figured out it was a bug it really did throw me off.

 

Burnedbox4123 of (RG2)

 

 


(Royal Gaming 2) 

Sister clan of RG made up of members from many great clans from the community. We don't restrict players from joining as we treat every practice, skrim as a teaching moment. Only requirement is you are able to listen and learn from your mistakes that are pointed out to you. We are excepting new members and plan on practicing, running skrims and comps as learn experience. To apply or get more info please contact [Burnedbox4123] on xbox. Or send a email to rg2tankcompetitive@gmail.com 

 

 


psmobius1 #19 Posted 26 October 2017 - 04:15 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 17212 battles
  • 1,403
  • [USA1]
  • Member since:
    01-20-2016

View Postisic, on 26 October 2017 - 03:57 PM, said:

The only thing that I have noticed is that after you die, the point of view changes to the enemy tank that killed you.

 

During that point of view, the red and green tank counter at the top of the screen is true to the enemy tank's/team's counter. It's simply the point of view from the enemy tank including their UI.

 

Once that point of view from the enemy's perspective ends and returns the point of view back to yours and your destroyed tank, the red and green tank counter on the top will return to your tank/team's

 

Other than that, I have never seen the red and green tank counter flip while I was still alive.

 

I guess you are somehow lucky but that certainly is not the case for me on the PS4. Within the first couple of minutes the score will flop multiple times and all while I am still alive and playing.

isic #20 Posted 26 October 2017 - 04:21 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 22171 battles
  • 1,071
  • [SHART]
  • Member since:
    02-25-2014

View Postpsmobius1, on 26 October 2017 - 09:15 AM, said:

 

I guess you are somehow lucky but that certainly is not the case for me on the PS4. Within the first couple of minutes the score will flop multiple times and all while I am still alive and playing.

 

Im on xbone so maybe is a ps related issue, but ive played a few hundred games since the update and have never seen the counter flip while I was alive 
Quit your whining and grow a pair! @wotisic




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users