• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

SteampunkPagan #21 Posted 10 November 2017 - 06:26 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 87181 battles
  • [HDC-R]

View PostSprungNickel427, on 09 November 2017 - 10:34 AM, said:

@ Steampunk, GG that's a significant number. I assume this goes from Beta? At least you only have 6481 forum posts, get on it! I thought I was addicted, 20K games in 23 months.

I have been thinking about your post and a couple of others I have seen pop-up from time to time around here. Yes I do have a lot more games played then forum post and I do still love to play this game even with the flaws I mention all the time here. Does posting more or playing more make me a better player well the answer is heck no. I do though still have fun and I do prefer playing the game over talking about the game or watching others play the game. Not being very good has some advantages in my opinion. When I get a Top Gun I still get excited about it because well I just do not get that many so it is a big deal for me. I play every single tank from stock and I play every nation and type of vehicle. Since being on XB1 I have played for 238 Days 18 Hours and 6 minutes, I have unlocked 345 Tanks, I have completed 18, 643 Operations yet I have only had a Maximum of 8,329 Damage in a match and the most Destroyed in a match is 9 I am proud of all those things yet I have never gotten a Pool's Medal but I promise you the day I do I will be so very happy. Yes I have lots of games played I have some knowledge...I do not have great skill however I have passion for the game and I still find enjoyment when I turn my XB1 on and load WoT to play.

SPP.

“Who shot him? I asked. The grey man scratched the back of his neck and said: Somebody with a gun.” ― Dashiell Hammett, Red Harvest

"Arrête! C'est ici l'empire de la Mort"

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Mattbrit Force #22 Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:53 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 24219 battles
  • [-TA-]
Congratulations! That is really cool. :medal:

Never give up, never surrender!

General Parrish #23 Posted 28 November 2017 - 02:57 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 62503 battles
  • [47R]

View Postkarpiu211, on 06 November 2017 - 11:16 PM, said:

Mother of No Life. Congrats mate but dot wanna know how long It takes to play so  many games

in life

playing video games for enjoyment > working 40 hours a week as a slave to someone else.

If you don't have to work kudos to you. I never understand when people make the argument "Get a life by slaving your life away".  

Playing games is an activity. That is a life. Some people spend there life's playing music, playing sports, acting, serving time in jail, working it all away, sailing, fighting wars, etc. Even if one just watches tv all day it's a life. It may not be the one you want. It may not be fulfill for you, but that doesn't mean it isn't for others. Pretty sure it does not ruin your chances of being a father, husband, friend etc.

congrats on your milestone

SteampunkPagan #24 Posted 05 December 2017 - 06:20 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 87181 battles
  • [HDC-R]

View PostGeneral Parrish, on 27 November 2017 - 09:57 PM, said:

in life

playing video games for enjoyment > working 40 hours a week as a slave to someone else.

If you don't have to work kudos to you. I never understand when people make the argument "Get a life by slaving your life away".

Playing games is an activity. That is a life. Some people spend there life's playing music, playing sports, acting, serving time in jail, working it all away, sailing, fighting wars, etc. Even if one just watches tv all day it's a life. It may not be the one you want. It may not be fulfill for you, but that doesn't mean it isn't for others. Pretty sure it does not ruin your chances of being a father, husband, friend etc.

congrats on your milestone

Thank you very much and agree with what you have said above as well. Just sorry I did not see it till now.

SPP.

“Who shot him? I asked. The grey man scratched the back of his neck and said: Somebody with a gun.” ― Dashiell Hammett, Red Harvest

"Arrête! C'est ici l'empire de la Mort"

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

TheKiltedTanker #25 Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:05 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 29620 battles
Nicely done....a well deserved congratulations is in order!
My center is giving way, my right is in retreat; situation excellent. I shall attack.
Ferdinand Foch (1851-1929

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users