• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

giaka #21 Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:45 PM

Major

• Players
  • 36966 battles
  • [WTAF]

View PostMelloCWB, on 14 November 2017 - 02:27 PM, said:

I left the 360 (actually, it left me - 3RL after 7 years) 6 months ago.

My 360 was never the last to join a match - actually, I used to join pretty fast. The 360 controller was better. Both in ergonomics as in quality. My 360 controller, after 7 years, was dirty, stained, dented, but not a single button squeeking. My One's controller started to squeek the A (green) button after a couple of months. And no, it wasn't due to changing ammo to skill ammo, I was also playing Forza 6 and Mafia 3 at the time. Shifting up and using stuff really worned it out pretty fast.

But yes, One loads faster, log into battles faster and the frame rate drops are rare when compared to the 360. I'm ok with the One.

There was a time when the 360 loaded in faster than the One. Not sure what changed. As far as controllers from the first day I picked up a One controller I never looked back. Well then I got an elite controller and stopped looking back again. LOL While the 360 controller did its job the One controller fits my hand better and everything just feels more precise.

EchoC3 #22 Posted 15 November 2017 - 01:11 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 19899 battles

The old comparison :P. Regarding loading times, might be your models, Giaka, how long you have them? I own a 360S model for around three or four years, never had any performance issues. Never loaded late in matches, unless there's lag spikes, server-side, or on our connection. Regarding controllers, not a big fan of the XBone controller, feels too blocky, prefer the rounder design of the 360.

giaka #23 Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:34 AM

Major

• Players
  • 36966 battles
  • [WTAF]

View PostEchoC3, on 14 November 2017 - 05:11 PM, said:

The old comparison :P. Regarding loading times, might be your models, Giaka, how long you have them? I own a 360S model for around three or four years, never had any performance issues. Never loaded late in matches, unless there's lag spikes, server-side, or on our connection. Regarding controllers, not a big fan of the XBone controller, feels too blocky, prefer the rounder design of the 360.

I have one of each gen. The one I used for testing is a MW3 Xbox (the smaller one).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users