Black friday?

Black fridaygold deals

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

loki131313 #21 Posted 21 November 2017 - 05:39 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 25164 battles

I'm assuming they will have a deal on the premium time (year).

If it is as good as usual, I will purchase.

If not, I won't.

Simple. 

aGundamDownHere #22 Posted 21 November 2017 - 05:46 PM

Major

• Players
  • 16524 battles

View PostXERXEZS, on 21 November 2017 - 02:08 AM, said:

They open @ 5 pm now.

I hate people. Not specific people. Just people in general. More so than usual, I mean.

Be verbose - you have a vocabulary for a reason.

Good with words; bad with tanks. At least I can talk you to death.

Required Reading: https://leadershipfr...-like-a-leader/

El Materdor43 #23 Posted 21 November 2017 - 05:51 PM

Major

• Players
  • 32681 battles
  • [HACKS]

View PostSvetgarSavage, on 20 November 2017 - 11:17 PM, said:

Sheesh, relax guys. 

Am I the only one old enough to remember when you only found out about Black Friday deals in the Thanksgiving day newspaper?

And then get out a piece of paper and write down your shopping plan!

Old guy here. 

This is EXACTLY how Black Friday used to be. You had to plan for sales on Black Friday but you did it without knowing in advance. You knew there would be good deals on things. I have been here, as have many others, for every Black Friday WG Console has had. Premium Time has been on sale every year and select Premium Tanks. There is no guarantee that those things will be available this year but odds are that they will be. 

JE5U5 FR34K #24 Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:10 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 52386 battles
  • [ZETA]

I just hope that they find a way to sell their specials via the web/app this year.  As in years past I have purchased gold on my Xbox in the event they have "premium time" on sale, but I still have to IM a WG member to get the deal.  It's more work for me and for WG to go that route.

On Thanksgiving/BF I am 350 miles from home with no cell service and sketchy Wi-Fi (this is not a bad thing, btw).  However, I believe WG could increase sales by making it available to folks who aren't near their console. 

El Materdor43 #25 Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:12 PM

Major

• Players
  • 32681 battles
  • [HACKS]

View PostJESUS xXx FR3AK, on 21 November 2017 - 01:10 PM, said:

I just hope that they find a way to sell their specials via the web/app this year.  As in years past I have purchased gold on my Xbox in the event they have "premium time" on sale, but I still have to IM a WG member to get the deal.  It's more work for me and for WG to go that route.

On Thanksgiving/BF I am 350 miles from home with no cell service and sketchy Wi-Fi (this is not a bad thing, btw).  However, I believe WG could increase sales by making it available to folks who aren't near their console. 

PM one of the WG staff. I have seen where some folks have the same thing happening as you where they won’t have access to the in-game store on Black Friday  

Spicylikejello #26 Posted 21 November 2017 - 07:51 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10818 battles
My guess is it'll be a limited time special camo...1500 gold per full set. Affordable and doesn't interfere with any current or recent deals (which was an issue last year).

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users