Looking for casual social clan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

X PyRo23 #1 Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:58 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 7878 battles
Hey WG community, im X-PyRo23, im looking for a new clan thats more social and about casual play, my schedual with school and work doesnt really allow for comp play anymore so yea. Heres a little about my self, im more of a support player, i focus on damaging the enemies and widdling them down. Im decent enough to hold my own 1 on 1 if i have to but i prefer to either distract the enemy by going in head first with heavy armor or as i said, widdle them down from a distance. I do have two high tier light tanks but im a terrible scout so dont expect much :D . I currently have 6 tier 10’s: t110es 3, 4 and 5, obj.263, 113 and Leopard 1. Im grinding out the grille and type 5 heavies atm. If your interested please message me online, i’d love to play a few matches first to see if we get along. See you on the battle field! 

ChimeraOolympus #2 Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:26 PM

Private

• Players
  • 12942 battles
  • [SPSR]
we are open applications we are laid back, and tend to joke around in a platoon but we do get serious when the time calls for it. look us up SPSR (swift pain by steel rain) we play tiers 2-10, and we are currently seeking new members. If you would like to know more contact me, vishcoff12, s7nfootRussia, or BDaddy Cheno. we understand that not being on constantly we all work full time jobs and tend to be on more at night or on the weekends, but you are welcome to come check us out.
Old men start the war, young men fight it, everyone in the middle dies, you can't change what is but you can change the outcome.

Thingaa #3 Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:46 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 8318 battles
  • [PCP]

http://forum-console...layers-ages-25/

PCP is always recruiting people 25 or older.  We're a laid back group that play for fun, not necessarily to be the best.  We have members playing all major Xbox titles, with a good sized group of tankers that play every evening, and will always make room for more people.

REAPER5028 #4 Posted 17 November 2017 - 09:53 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 5294 battles
  • [W-CAV]
Message sent

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users