Dear Wg

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Kaystonian #1 Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:40 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 9893 battles
So thus far looking at all the deals I'm pretty disappointed, and brings me to this question an that is are we going to see individual bundles rather than these super expensive mega bundles? I dunno about everyone else on here but I'm a married man an no way in this life would my wife dare let me spend the kinda  $$$ your asking for in these mega bundles, but tbh even if I were single I'd still never drop that much money at 1 time for a game. Now I realize you've offered 20% off normal prem tanks, but whose really interested in those? So I'd appreciate some kinda good faith clarification if we are going to see some individual bundle sales especially since why wife has agreed to not only let me buy a tank, but also a x1. However if not pm, message me here, or however you want so that I can just invest in a ps4 an dreadnought. Thx in advance! 

Gallant Prime #2 Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:01 PM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 33850 battles
  • [47R]

WG usually does not release marketing plans terribly early--maybe a month.  Last year's black Friday had a perceived short announcement period until the end of the sale (I say perceived because I have not measured it compared to other sale announcements).  A lot of complaints that people were not given enough time to buy expensive tanks. 

Previously there have been good discounts on tech tree premiums during the Holidays.  Some of the tech tree ones are the best ones.  I hope 20 percent is not the extent--as we have had 50 percent on tier 5 and below previously and I think 30 percent on the rest.  But we have to wait and see--shorter announcement time, means less time for *constructive* feedback.  

Is there a particularly tank you might be looking at?  

.​.

"World In War" screenshot contest for the forum!  Enter here!

* * * * * SAVE THE USS TEXAS!  PURCHASE "GIVING THANKS" EMBLEMS WITH SILVER!* * * * * 
See here and here

Kaystonian #3 Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:10 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 9893 battles

View PostGallant Prime, on 14 November 2017 - 04:01 PM, said:

WG usually does not release marketing plans terribly early--maybe a month.  Last year's black Friday had a perceived short announcement period until the end of the sale (I say perceived because I have not measured it compared to other sale announcements).  A lot of complaints that people were not given enough time to buy expensive tanks. 

Previously there have been good discounts on tech tree premiums during the Holidays.  Some of the tech tree ones are the best ones.  I hope 20 percent is not the extent--as we have had 50 percent on tier 5 and below previously and I think 30 percent on the rest.  But we have to wait and see--shorter announcement time, means less time for *constructive* feedback.  

it' just disappointing is all especially since I've no interest in tt prem tanks, and seeing all these super $$$ bundles. As for me I'm looking forward to the hmh isu-130 not because it's just crazy awesome(needs pmm or a prem round change imo), but because it's rare an pretty good looking(an I like tds)

Kaystonian #4 Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:13 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 9893 battles

View PostGallant Prime, on 14 November 2017 - 04:01 PM, said:

by the way I dunno if you'd know but is Ronin still posting up tank review vids for 47r?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users