Should WarStories be removed (or at least altered somehow) to allow for the return of "lost"...

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Poll: Should WarStories be removed? (128 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 50 battles in order to participate this poll.

Should WarStories be removed (or at least altered in some way)?

1. Yes (94 votes [73.44%])

Percentage of vote: 73.44%

2. No (23 votes [17.97%])

Percentage of vote: 17.97%

3. Unsure (11 votes [8.59%])

Percentage of vote: 8.59%

Vote Hide poll

MendicantBias21 #61 Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:54 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 31145 battles
  • [T_S_S]

View PostFlukenJager, on 15 November 2017 - 07:33 AM, said:

you blokes never really pay attention, do you.... the "lost maps" are MAINLY maps that have also been removed from PC.

It has nothing to do with 360, 50 Gigs, war stories or tin foil hats, because NONE of that stuff is related to PC and the maps are still gone from there too.

They are simply maps that have been taken out of rotation.

Why s that so hard to comprehend?

You are correct however potatoes will be potatoes - seems like the current crop of tankers don't understand how this game actually works at all, including in-game..

TocFanKe4 #62 Posted 16 November 2017 - 11:33 PM

Major

• Players
  • 16828 battles
  • [GIRLS]

View PostMendicantBias21, on 16 November 2017 - 04:54 PM, said:

You are correct however potatoes will be potatoes - seems like the current crop of tankers don't understand how this game actually works at all, including in-game..

He's not correct. The maps were removed because of both 360 and space limits, per PAINGOD. 

The "Naitcha Tanka" TocFanKe4

I stream inconsistently and often with beer : https://www.twitch.tv/tocfanke4 Stream contains language that is inappropes. 

PortableNuke #63 Posted Yesterday, 08:47 AM

Major

• Players
  • 10529 battles

View PostAaronMosh, on 16 November 2017 - 03:30 PM, said:

Reading these forums pisses me off sometimes but this post takes the cake. Everyone begs and begs for changes to the game and then gets mad when things change. "Oh why can't we have this, why do we have this, why can't I be happy with at least ONE of the improvements to the game."

You guys will always find something to be unhappy about no matter what changes. God forbid that we get something like a story mode that people were practically begging for. Instead of providing constructive criticism for the Dev to work with, all I see is people crying about things "WHY CAN'T I HAVE IT MY WAY?!?!?!" "Also screw anyone else that disagrees with me."

I am not expecting people to love every change, but my god you are choosing to play this game and want consistent change but are unwilling to accept any change because MUH OPINION.

I do share some of the sentiments that war gaming doesn't always listen to us, but they are a game development company. They HAVE to make money, they HAVE to change the game in someways, you WILL be unhappy with some changes and that is okay. But just saying to flat out remove the warstories simply because your a little nostalgic and want the good old maps back does not help at all. Additionally saying that the stories is not fun at all is subjective and applies only to certain people (your-self included). We finally can play something with friends and experience fun little situations, so leave it alone.

You make it sound like everyone was begging for a SP mode - they certainly weren’t. I dont remember anyone asking them to remove multiplayer maps in order to implement a single player mode, which is fun for an hour (at best). I think this is a valid complaint.

Tricky Rik 36 #64 Posted Yesterday, 11:17 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14525 battles
While I enjoyed War Stories (and comic book mode FWIW) it is not worth the trade off of losing maps, if that is indeed the case.

Darkgift #65 Posted Yesterday, 11:22 AM

Major

• Players
  • 12623 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostPortableNuke, on 16 November 2017 - 06:30 AM, said:

The maps were removed right AFTER crew voices

FTFY...

Dark

Thanks go to Violet Viper X for the sig!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users