Jump to content


New War Story Bundle


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

THE CLOSER11 #1 Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:20 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 37088 battles
  • 2,249
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013
Is there a bundle for completing the new War Story.

9 out of 10 dentist agree...CAMPING is the #1 cause of hate mail.


USSWISCONSIN94 #2 Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:22 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 7287 battles
  • 23,880
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014

Yes. KV-1 Captured

 

Link:

 

https://console.worl.../runaway-tiger/


http://www.wotinfo.n...N94&server=xbox

youtube.com/channel/UCkXtmp3Ikozzl-K73GuxxNQ

 

Will WG ever have WoT offline like they promised?


Rarefication #3 Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:22 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 15484 battles
  • 9,917
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013
The Captured KV-1 for 1200-ish gold. What a great deal as it comes with three days of premium too.

RaiBOT01 #4 Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:37 PM

    Developer Player Experience (Cat) Specialist

  • Administrator
  • 1821 battles
  • 10,711
  • Member since:
    06-28-2013

View PostRarefication, on 06 December 2017 - 05:22 PM, said:

The Captured KV-1 for 1200-ish gold. What a great deal as it comes with three days of premium too.

 

Get it right meow! :D 

 <a data-cke-saved-href='http://www.pixeljoint.com/files/icons/walkingcat_by_thetaupe.gif' href='http://www.pixeljoint.com/files/icons/walkingcat_by_thetaupe.gif' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin...by_thetaupe.gif</a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin...hetaupe.gif</a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin...upe.gif</a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin...gif</a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'>http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>

Player's passion for our games is the fuel that keeps my tank engine running every day.

"Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right" - Isaac Asimov

Follow me on Twitter: @RAIBot01 - Crew Skills and Perks

Click to send in a XBOX  -  PS4


USSWISCONSIN94 #5 Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:38 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 7287 battles
  • 23,880
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014

View PostRaiBOT01, on 06 December 2017 - 05:37 PM, said:

 

Get it right meow! :D 

 

That's the plan! :D 

http://www.wotinfo.n...N94&server=xbox

youtube.com/channel/UCkXtmp3Ikozzl-K73GuxxNQ

 

Will WG ever have WoT offline like they promised?


Papax 2112 #6 Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:40 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 40924 battles
  • 1,697
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    08-31-2015
Didn't even have to think about that one....

RaiBOT01 #7 Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:41 PM

    Developer Player Experience (Cat) Specialist

  • Administrator
  • 1821 battles
  • 10,711
  • Member since:
    06-28-2013

View PostUSSWISCONSIN94, on 06 December 2017 - 05:38 PM, said:

 

That's the plan! :D 

 


 <a data-cke-saved-href='http://www.pixeljoint.com/files/icons/walkingcat_by_thetaupe.gif' href='http://www.pixeljoint.com/files/icons/walkingcat_by_thetaupe.gif' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin...by_thetaupe.gif</a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin...hetaupe.gif</a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin...upe.gif</a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin...gif</a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'><a href='http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'>http://www.pixeljoin.../a></a></a></a></a>

Player's passion for our games is the fuel that keeps my tank engine running every day.

"Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right" - Isaac Asimov

Follow me on Twitter: @RAIBot01 - Crew Skills and Perks

Click to send in a XBOX  -  PS4


Pit Friend #8 Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:42 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 26152 battles
  • 11,227
  • [PTATO]
  • Member since:
    07-14-2014
When does this War Story go live? I didn’t see it today. 

I hope to one day be wealthy enough to be considered eccentric rather than just plain nuts.  


USSWISCONSIN94 #9 Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:46 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 7287 battles
  • 23,880
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014

View PostPit Friend, on 06 December 2017 - 05:42 PM, said:

When does this War Story go live? I didn’t see it today. 

Should be up now.


http://www.wotinfo.n...N94&server=xbox

youtube.com/channel/UCkXtmp3Ikozzl-K73GuxxNQ

 

Will WG ever have WoT offline like they promised?


Papax 2112 #10 Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:46 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 40924 battles
  • 1,697
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    08-31-2015

View PostPit Friend, on 06 December 2017 - 07:42 PM, said:

When does this War Story go live? I didn’t see it today. 

 

It's up now . If you don't see it at first , look for page 2 . 

SchnauzahPowah #11 Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:56 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 1748 battles
  • 227
  • Member since:
    07-10-2015

Awesome sauce. Never got the ckv1

 

Tried the first mission, it's pretty long and difficult - was a bit shocked compared to the other WS

 

 

I must say though, I was hoping the WS tank was gonna be a cheap hammer/131

I'm sure that'd make some folks happy :trollface:

 

 

 


I'm more of a * loaded-baked-potato *

 


xxFUZZYDUNLOPx #12 Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:57 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 21446 battles
  • 187
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013

Is it separate from other war stories, or do you have to play all others first?

 



THE CLOSER11 #13 Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:03 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 37088 battles
  • 2,249
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013
I already have it.

9 out of 10 dentist agree...CAMPING is the #1 cause of hate mail.


Soogen7 #14 Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:42 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5734 battles
  • 96
  • Member since:
    04-19-2016
What happens when you already own the kv-1 captured ?

TripleFFFG #15 Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:03 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 34329 battles
  • 149
  • Member since:
    11-02-2014
If you already have it, take the consumables and equipment off of it, sell it for 500,000 silver , then buy it back..

leova #16 Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:05 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 10530 battles
  • 12,354
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    06-11-2014

View PostSoogen7, on 07 December 2017 - 02:42 AM, said:

What happens when you already own the kv-1 captured ?

 

you still get the offer, but if you buy it you dont get a gold refund(only for multi-tank bundles) so you end up paying 1280 for everything but the tank if you buy it - so don't buy it

View PostTripleFFFG, on 07 December 2017 - 03:03 AM, said:

If you already have it, take the consumables and equipment off of it, sell it for 500,000 silver , then buy it back..

 

this is a terrible waste of almost 1300Gold dont do this!

Edited by leova, 07 December 2017 - 08:06 AM.


Willen #17 Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:12 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 17280 battles
  • 743
  • Member since:
    02-13-2016

View PostTripleFFFG, on 06 December 2017 - 10:03 PM, said:

If you already have it, take the consumables and equipment off of it, sell it for 500,000 silver , then buy it back..

 

1280 gold for 3 days of premium time, some boost ops, an ace op, a garage slot, and some silver for selling your existing CKV-1... I'll save my gold.

 

For people who don't own it, it's a great deal for a great tank.



MADBrettZ #18 Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:17 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 14214 battles
  • 1,648
  • [3RDPD]
  • Member since:
    07-31-2015

View PostWillen, on 07 December 2017 - 08:12 PM, said:

 

1280 gold for 3 days of premium time, some boost ops, an ace op, a garage slot, and some silver for selling your existing CKV-1... I'll save my gold.

 

For people who don't own it, it's a great deal for a great tank.

Can't believe my luck! Knew I had been holding off buying this tank for a reason....... Seems almost too good to be true!

Xmas has come early!? :honoring:



Willen #19 Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:40 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 17280 battles
  • 743
  • Member since:
    02-13-2016

View PostMADBrettZ, on 06 December 2017 - 10:17 PM, said:

Can't believe my luck! Knew I had been holding off buying this tank for a reason....... Seems almost too good to be true!

Xmas has come early!? :honoring:

 

I had the same feeling when I got the offer for the Snakebite. I have too much fun driving around in it. It gets me in a lot of trouble. :izmena:

Xenith_Inc #20 Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:51 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 2625 battles
  • 453
  • Member since:
    04-15-2017
So what happens if you purchase thick package and already have the CKV? Do you get the discounted gold price of the tank refunded as usual?




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users