Jump to content


Long load times

loading update

  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

WOTvampymeercat #1 Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:37 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 30752 battles
  • 622
  • Member since:
    12-22-2014
Anyone else experiencing long load times. It's now taking me anywhere from 1 minute to 3 minutes to load in. then when I do load in game will freeze for up to 30 seconds (not lag). was working fine before the update. I'm also seeing other tankers greyed out so looks like not just me. I've submitted a support ticket but as it stands game is unplayable for me right now.  I'm also on 360 so if this is there way of killing off the 360  get ready for a further player drop-off.

 


MaxMiner11 #2 Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:03 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 16727 battles
  • 979
  • Member since:
    05-16-2015
Did you manually optimize the content even after the download? Basically optimize it again after it says it does it as part of he download. Try that it might help.

Sadriel Fett #3 Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:05 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 17692 battles
  • 2,304
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014
Since you're on the 360, do an Optimze Content at the loading screen.  That always solves this problem for me.  I've gotten so, whenever there's a big update I'll run the Optimize Content immediately after the download/ install is finished.  It usually fixes a lot of these problems before it shows up in-game.  Hope that helps.

--Faster Crew Training w/ Mentor Skill & Accelerated Tanks--Spreadsheet (created by JacKTh4RiPPa)

--Tank XP and Crew XP Calculator & Sortable Premium Tanks Bonus Values--Spreadsheet (created by MaxChaos24)

--Equipment, Consumables, & Skills/Perks Effectiveness Stats Calculators: Tanks.GG or WoTinfo

--Sortable In-depth Player Tank Stats: WoT PythonAnywhere Console Stats or TankStats.net


MaxChaos24 #4 Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:33 AM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 10859 battles
  • 15,303
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostWOTvampymeercat, on 06 December 2017 - 07:37 PM, said:

Anyone else experiencing long load times. It's now taking me anywhere from 1 minute to 3 minutes to load in. then when I do load in game will freeze for up to 30 seconds (not lag). was working fine before the update. I'm also seeing other tankers greyed out so looks like not just me. I've submitted a support ticket but as it stands game is unplayable for me right now.  I'm also on 360 so if this is there way of killing off the 360  get ready for a further player drop-off.

 

View PostMaxMiner11, on 06 December 2017 - 08:03 PM, said:

Did you manually optimize the content even after the download? Basically optimize it again after it says it does it as part of he download. Try that it might help.

 

View PostSadriel Fett, on 06 December 2017 - 08:05 PM, said:

Since you're on the 360, do an Optimze Content at the loading screen.  That always solves this problem for me.  I've gotten so, whenever there's a big update I'll run the Optimize Content immediately after the download/ install is finished.  It usually fixes a lot of these problems before it shows up in-game.  Hope that helps.

 

Do this^ If you're still having the issue it may be too fragmented to fix with the tool and a fresh install would likely solve the issue.



WOTvampymeercat #5 Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:27 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 30752 battles
  • 622
  • Member since:
    12-22-2014

View PostMaxChaos24, on 06 December 2017 - 09:33 PM, said:

 

 

 

Do this^ If you're still having the issue it may be too fragmented to fix with the tool and a fresh install would likely solve the issue.

 

Thank you. It worked.  Whew, panic attack averted. loving the new features. Flags on all my tanks.. so cool.

 






Also tagged with loading, update

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users