• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

ScottRey97 #41 Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:22 AM

Major

• Players
  • 14850 battles
You can request an auflpanther with a derp gun if you had it and elited it?

PortableNuke #42 Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:03 PM

Major

• Players
  • 11538 battles

I only played 30 games in the ELC but they were 30 fun games. Was it OP? I’m not so sure, it was certainly a powerful little tank, but looking at the WOTINFO nerf barometer it didn’t look to be overperforming. The biggest thing for me that they changed is the speed/ mobility. I played one game after the update and found I couldn’t out-maneuver or outrun enemy mediums so I sold it immediately. Light tanks take major risks during the battle and IMHO their speed and maneuverability is supposed to mitigate this.

I don’t play light tanks to sit in bushes for the whole game, I enjoyed the hit-and-run/ active scouting role and it seems WG want to nerf this style of play out of the game.

*** T29, Tiger II, M24 Chaffee, M41 Bulldog

EamonnanChnoic #43 Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:37 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 58569 battles

Today in my garage there is both great sorrow yet great excitement.

We mourn the Bulldog's autoloader and pray it sits happily at Thor's side in Valhalla.

We also can barely contain our excitement about having so much Tier VIII light tank xp that we almost have all the light Xs unlocked already.

The Sheridan drives like a sports car btw.

PS4 (current) Xbox (retired)

I love Light Tanks

Akherousia6 #44 Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:38 PM

Major

• Players
  • 18005 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostKaboost, on 07 December 2017 - 04:59 AM, said:

I play other lights those are the ones that were changed the most. And unless the opinions have changed since I've been gone the VK and T49 were not overpowered.

I can't speak for everyone and I'm bad at grammar/typing

Some people don't check the forums or even follow what's going on in the PC version and I will agree with you that for the most part I am probably over-exaggerating

It's not that the VK and T49 were overpowered, but rather than their potential to shave off outrageous amounts of hitpoints made them quirky favorite for a lot of players. They were always one-trick ponies, but it doesn't change the fact that a howitzer on a platform mobile enough to be able to strike weakpoints more easily can be devastating.

Anyway, you seem like a decent bloke, so I'm sorry if it seemed like I'm ripping on you for this. I get the frustration, and I had no right to peg you as a particular kind of player over a few tank choices. All I'm saying is to give it a week or more and then see how you feel about it. Right now, we're just working with our knee-jerk reactions and I've found that tends to be prone to some serious bias. 

View PostPaladinLM17, on 07 December 2017 - 05:02 AM, said:

I would hardly call the 90mm F3 a tier 8 gun lol, the BDRG1 got a similar (Same..?) gun and that was on a heavy that was top tier alot.

You've hardly humiliated me as you've put it, being a huge hypocrite and acting smug and superior isn't really humiliating me.

170mm of penetration at Tier VI on a tank that goes 65km/hr while able to retain its camo rating on the move vs. 135mm of penetration on a V heavy with rather thin armor. 
That's higher than most Tier VI tanks, with the only exceptions being a handful of tank destroyers and a few heavy tanks as far as I can see. You can complain about its matchmaking all you want, but the numbers hardly lie. That is more than enough penetration to contend with a Tier VII and below matchup, and considering it's a light tank, thus making it more flexible, I'd argue it's even enough to handle VIIIs with comfort.

So, yeah, I'm going to say a light tank that can see IVs and Vs regularly and shave off almost half of their hitpoints in a single hit is a seal clubber's wet dream and I'd love to hear how you argue otherwise outside of 'but it's never top tier!'. :D

Here's the thing, though. I've addressed every single point you've made, and I've countered each and every one. Yes, even the nonsensical strawman attacks that I had no obligation to respond to seeing as they are clearly nothing more than an attempt to distract from the actual discussion. I addressed every single one. What have you done? You've cherrypicked every post I've made. You've gone ahead and ignored a solid 90% of my points, likely because you know you don't have a logical retort to any of it, and choose to focus on usually just a single sentence to address, or better put, attack. You look like the debate equivalent of a puppy nipping at someone's heels, but I've humored it. Yeah, I'm definitely acting smug and superior in this situation, but that's because you've not really given me any reason to treat you as an equal. All of your points have been baseless and, more often than not, irrelevant. If you want to discuss this with me on equal grounds, then go for it. However, if all you're going to do is try and invalidate me because I happened to play my very first premium tank a lot, then you're not really in a position to have a logical discussion in the first place. That tank is disgusting, I would agree. It's probably why I don't really enjoy playing it lately. I invited you to take a look through my history and tell me how many times you see the KV-220-2 pop up in the past five months. Like I said, I'd be surprised if it's more than five times. Still, you'd rather not address that, because for you it's all about the overall. 600 games is a better distraction when you can use that to try and paint the picture of someone who sealclubs on the regular, but you and I both know that isn't the reality. You just refuse to admit it.

So, yeah, based on your behavior, I'd say you're embarrassing yourself with how you've handled this. Whether you have the sense of introspection to realize how poor your behavior looks on you, well, that's a different matter altogether. 

View PostCorporal Derpy, on 07 December 2017 - 05:15 AM, said:

In which he has already stated has not been played in a long time.

What if it was one of his first Premiums owned, in which case it would have been very useful in the role of crew training for the many Soviet tanks he has played long since mothballing the vehicle.

I've already said it before, but he's clearly not the type to listen. The KV-220-2 was the first premium I owned. I had that thing within my first few months of playing, so I only had a few tanks I was working on. It was a regular part of my rotation, naturally. I wasn't even very good in it, but I was later able to use that tank to learn sidescraping and the like. I wasn't a sealclubber, I was the seal. I just happened to have a clubbing tank at the time. :D
(I mean, seriously... 600 games and I only have 75% damage standing... I think that says it all. I was horrible when I played this tank regularly.)

I guess I was supposed to just never play my very first premium, though. It ruined my credentials, oh no! :D
Seriously, though. I think I've only played the tank three times in the past couple of months, and that was only because I've been trying to crewtrain a new Soviet crew. There are other sealclubbers I've played recently, sure, but as a general rule, I own a lot of them but tend to find myself not really interested in playing those tanks. I have the Pz B2, but only play it occasionally to blow off some steam when the game frustrates me too much. I prefer the SU-76I over the T-127. I don't really care for the T1E6, and will probably only play it if I ever want to go up another American line and have to train up a new crew. I think the closest thing to accusing me of sealclubbing is probably pointing out that I like to hang out at Tier VI and VIII over X, and I'd partially agree. It's not because the 'prey are easier', but because the tanks are more interesting and fun to me. Hell, I even send apologies if my tank dominates an obvious newcomer too badly, but, y'know, whatever.

I have no need to explain myself, but this mentality that you can't point out how a tank can be exploited for sealclubbing if you've ever done the same in the past is a pretty transparent logical fallacy. That, and I've said this before, but the most important factor here is that I wouldn't be complaining if these tanks were suddenly hit with the magical nerf bat. That's the primary difference here.

Still, how can you debate with someone who chooses to cherrypick the arguments and points he wants to address? :D

...I don't know what to put here now...

PeppermintShore #45 Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:38 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13608 battles
  • [GB]

View PostAJH387, on 07 December 2017 - 04:17 AM, said:

The tree adjustments bother me the most. I just started the AMX 90 recently (not upgraded yet). Now I have to buy a tank that is a tier lower and regrind, to get the medium I was gringing towards. That is annoying, for sure. I would rather have both tier 10 French mediums, before I go for the French light tier 10. 

Sent in a ticket to wargaming stating this and asking if it possible to be refunded the exp you spent and transferring it to the new tree line. They me do nothing but if you dont ask you dont get.

Desyatnik Pansy #46 Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:46 PM

Major

• Players
  • 94 battles

View PostIconicNemesis, on 07 December 2017 - 04:54 AM, said:

Uhmm so what about the T71 is bad now because compared to the rest at tier 7 it looks like it was barely touched 

Atleast on PC, the T71 DA Is now basically the strongest Tier VIII Light tank. 900 Clip damage is amazing, it's not only stronger than the same tier tanks but IMO Better than all of the Tier VIIIs except for the LTTB Perhaps. It only loses out to the VIIIs on health of course, but who gives a crap when you can yolo in, do 900 Damage and run away while to do the same damage most of these other Lights have to expose themselves so much more. By the time most of them have done the same damage even the T71 DA Has reloaded and is clipping again.

Seriously, if you want a Tier VII Light tank, buy the DA. The others got gimped so much that the only reason to play them IMO Is to grind through them, but I'm not sure that's even worth it for some of them. 

I am a PC Player who randomly posts on here sometimes. 

I also do mod stuff. You can see some of it here.

Kaboost #47 Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:36 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 15272 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostDesyatnik Pansy, on 07 December 2017 - 12:46 PM, said:

Atleast on PC, the T71 DA Is now basically the strongest Tier VIII Light tank. 900 Clip damage is amazing, it's not only stronger than the same tier tanks but IMO Better than all of the Tier VIIIs except for the LTTB Perhaps. It only loses out to the VIIIs on health of course, but who gives a crap when you can yolo in, do 900 Damage and run away while to do the same damage most of these other Lights have to expose themselves so much more. By the time most of them have done the same damage even the T71 DA Has reloaded and is clipping again.

Seriously, if you want a Tier VII Light tank, buy the DA. The others got gimped so much that the only reason to play them IMO Is to grind through them, but I'm not sure that's even worth it for some of them. 

I don't get why the T71 was split in two and I didn't get to decide which one I wanted. I haven't played either of them yet but the T71 CMCD looks better for my play style. Sadly my crew and permanent camo are tied to the T71 DA.

I believe WG should always give people options when a tank is modified or outright removed and they very rarely seem to do that.

Lights tanks need rebalanced(again)

​Update 4.2 and 4.6 were terrible

Kaboost #48 Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:48 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 15272 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostAkherousia6, on 07 December 2017 - 08:38 AM, said:

Anyway, you seem like a decent bloke, so I'm sorry if it seemed like I'm ripping on you for this. I get the frustration, and I had no right to peg you as a particular kind of player over a few tank choices. All I'm saying is to give it a week or more and then see how you feel about it. Right now, we're just working with our knee-jerk reactions and I've found that tends to be prone to some serious bias.

It did come off that way at first but reading through some of your replies to others I understood that wasn't what you were doing.

I'll probably like the update more when I play some higher tier lights. Those middle tiers look like they're only going to be played to get to the next tank. I just don't like it when the remove stuff from a tank or alter lines and don't give the players effected by it options.

Wroclaw #49 Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:26 AM

Major

• Players
  • 54761 battles

View PostKaboost, on 07 December 2017 - 11:48 PM, said:

It did come off that way at first but reading through some of your replies to others I understood that wasn't what you were doing.

I'll probably like the update more when I play some higher tier lights. Those middle tiers look like they're only going to be played to get to the next tank. I just don't like it when the remove stuff from a tank or alter lines and don't give the players effected by it options.

a player as good as you is going to Love the tier 10 Lights.

seriously.

N333DL3 #50 Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:57 AM

Major

• Players
  • 38778 battles

You're kinda a light player, because statistically over a third of your games are in lights. Pretty good stats though, so some credibility is warranted.  

IMO light drivers don't complain though, we kick butt and feel sorry for everyone else.

Sovietdeath #51 Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:06 AM

Major

• WoTC Online Contributor
  • 15347 battles

View Postdesert000fox, on 07 December 2017 - 02:32 AM, said:

T37 was mutiliated as well....no more fun without the auto loader..

Disagree preferred it with the rapid-fire gun so no issues with me lol

Paladin LM17 #52 Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:10 AM

Major

• Players
  • 8013 battles

View PostAkherousia6, on 07 December 2017 - 02:38 PM, said:

It's not that the VK and T49 were overpowered, but rather than their potential to shave off outrageous amounts of hitpoints made them quirky favorite for a lot of players. They were always one-trick ponies, but it doesn't change the fact that a howitzer on a platform mobile enough to be able to strike weakpoints more easily can be devastating.

170mm of penetration at Tier VI on a tank that goes 65km/hr while able to retain its camo rating on the move vs. 135mm of penetration on a V heavy with rather thin armor. 
That's higher than most Tier VI tanks, with the only exceptions being a handful of tank destroyers and a few heavy tanks as far as I can see. You can complain about its matchmaking all you want, but the numbers hardly lie. That is more than enough penetration to contend with a Tier VII and below matchup, and considering it's a light tank, thus making it more flexible, I'd argue it's even enough to handle VIIIs with comfort.

So, yeah, I'm going to say a light tank that can see IVs and Vs regularly and shave off almost half of their hitpoints in a single hit is a seal clubber's wet dream and I'd love to hear how you argue otherwise outside of 'but it's never top tier!'. :D

Here's the thing, though. I've addressed every single point you've made, and I've countered each and every one. Yes, even the nonsensical strawman attacks that I had no obligation to respond to seeing as they are clearly nothing more than an attempt to distract from the actual discussion. I addressed every single one. What have you done? You've cherrypicked every post I've made. You've gone ahead and ignored a solid 90% of my points, likely because you know you don't have a logical retort to any of it, and choose to focus on usually just a single sentence to address, or better put, attack. You look like the debate equivalent of a puppy nipping at someone's heels, but I've humored it. Yeah, I'm definitely acting smug and superior in this situation, but that's because you've not really given me any reason to treat you as an equal. All of your points have been baseless and, more often than not, irrelevant. If you want to discuss this with me on equal grounds, then go for it. However, if all you're going to do is try and invalidate me because I happened to play my very first premium tank a lot, then you're not really in a position to have a logical discussion in the first place. That tank is disgusting, I would agree. It's probably why I don't really enjoy playing it lately. I invited you to take a look through my history and tell me how many times you see the KV-220-2 pop up in the past five months. Like I said, I'd be surprised if it's more than five times. Still, you'd rather not address that, because for you it's all about the overall. 600 games is a better distraction when you can use that to try and paint the picture of someone who sealclubs on the regular, but you and I both know that isn't the reality. You just refuse to admit it.

So, yeah, based on your behavior, I'd say you're embarrassing yourself with how you've handled this. Whether you have the sense of introspection to realize how poor your behavior looks on you, well, that's a different matter altogether. 

I've already said it before, but he's clearly not the type to listen. The KV-220-2 was the first premium I owned. I had that thing within my first few months of playing, so I only had a few tanks I was working on. It was a regular part of my rotation, naturally. I wasn't even very good in it, but I was later able to use that tank to learn sidescraping and the like. I wasn't a sealclubber, I was the seal. I just happened to have a clubbing tank at the time. :D
(I mean, seriously... 600 games and I only have 75% damage standing... I think that says it all. I was horrible when I played this tank regularly.)

I guess I was supposed to just never play my very first premium, though. It ruined my credentials, oh no! :D
Seriously, though. I think I've only played the tank three times in the past couple of months, and that was only because I've been trying to crewtrain a new Soviet crew. There are other sealclubbers I've played recently, sure, but as a general rule, I own a lot of them but tend to find myself not really interested in playing those tanks. I have the Pz B2, but only play it occasionally to blow off some steam when the game frustrates me too much. I prefer the SU-76I over the T-127. I don't really care for the T1E6, and will probably only play it if I ever want to go up another American line and have to train up a new crew. I think the closest thing to accusing me of sealclubbing is probably pointing out that I like to hang out at Tier VI and VIII over X, and I'd partially agree. It's not because the 'prey are easier', but because the tanks are more interesting and fun to me. Hell, I even send apologies if my tank dominates an obvious newcomer too badly, but, y'know, whatever.

I have no need to explain myself, but this mentality that you can't point out how a tank can be exploited for sealclubbing if you've ever done the same in the past is a pretty transparent logical fallacy. That, and I've said this before, but the most important factor here is that I wouldn't be complaining if these tanks were suddenly hit with the magical nerf bat. That's the primary difference here.

Still, how can you debate with someone who chooses to cherrypick the arguments and points he wants to address? :D

ELC has awful gun handling and is only OP in the hands of a skilled player. Its just fun to zip around at 65 kmph and shoot heavies up the [edited]for 240 damage, then fly off. It's not some OP EZ mode sealclubbing tank like you make it out to be. 

And you can stop jerking yourself off, writing massive [edited]posts and telling yourself how great you are. That doesn't make you better than anyone else

Edited by PaladinLM17, 08 December 2017 - 07:10 AM.

Kebabsaurus Rex #53 Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:59 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 18624 battles
  • [ASYLM]

My 2p on the ELC AMX bis:

Nerfing a tank that has been been in the game for years is simply stupid. They should have put it at tier 6 and left it alone.

Simply stupid.

hexine #54 Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:12 PM

Major

• Players
  • 24087 battles

TL:DR: "its different so i hate it"

I am enjoying the update quite alot!

Joco3000 #55 Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:50 PM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 26499 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostKaboost, on 07 December 2017 - 11:36 PM, said:

I don't get why the T71 was split in two and I didn't get to decide which one I wanted. I haven't played either of them yet but the T71 CMCD looks better for my play style. Sadly my crew and permanent camo are tied to the T71 DA.

I believe WG should always give people options when a tank is modified or outright removed and they very rarely seem to do that.

The tank wasn't split into two. 

The two T71 are actually entirely different designs by two different companies, and were designed to replace the M41 WB. As was the T92 light tank, which won.

Except it didn't, but that's a story for another time. 

You can PM with with questions, if you wish. I don't bite.

Compilation thread of my ideas

ralfybaby62 #56 Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:47 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23514 battles
  • [10SR]

View PostJoco3000, on 08 December 2017 - 07:50 AM, said:

The tank wasn't split into two. 

The two T71 are actually entirely different designs by two different companies, and were designed to replace the M41 WB. As was the T92 light tank, which won.

Except it didn't, but that's a story for another time. 

Would you care to elaborate? I was just about to get the T71 that followed the T21 but went the Bulldog route instead. So now i have two T71s that I can unlock and have to decide which one to pick.

is the one still the same as the Lycan?

Akherousia6 #57 Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:51 PM

Major

• Players
  • 18005 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostPaladinLM17, on 08 December 2017 - 07:10 AM, said:

ELC has awful gun handling and is only OP in the hands of a skilled player. Its just fun to zip around at 65 kmph and shoot heavies up the [edited]for 240 damage, then fly off. It's not some OP EZ mode sealclubbing tank like you make it out to be. 

And you can stop jerking yourself off, writing massive [edited]posts and telling yourself how great you are. That doesn't make you better than anyone else

I was wondering how long it'd take you to justify penetration that sits between Tier VII and VIII with 'awful gun handling'. As if that would negate the fact that the ELC can rip through any Tier VI heavy tank with ease. :rolleyes:

You're silly if you think I actually have such a high opinion of myself. It's quite the contrary. The problem with that is it makes it difficult for me to accept people who somehow manage to be even worse than I am, because I know I don't exactly raise the bar high. If I'm garbage, what the hell are you? The individual who is intimidated by paragraphs, refuses to address points, and makes up nonsense to try and make a debate easier?

Just give up, dude. You're in the wrong and there is no rational argument to deny that the ELC is a fan favorite amongst those who like to pick on newcomers and exploit a tank that was far too capable for its tier. 

...I don't know what to put here now...

Corporal Derpy #58 Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:07 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21102 battles
  • [KMD]

'Its fun to drive up to Heavies, shoot them for about a third of their HP and then continue driving off at over 60km/h, but its not OP.'

We already have a tank that is fast, has good camouflage and mediocre gun performance, possessing lower penetration and view range as well as being taller. Know what it's referred to as? A seal clubbing tank.

Is it OP EZ mode? Oh heavens no, you see baddies do awful in it all the time but when someone with a functional brain is in it the tank becomes devastating, just like you say of the ELC.

You help his case more than your own as you proclaim that it's only good in the hands of an experienced player and yet what is a seal clubber going to be if not experienced. So of course they're going to frequent it to club seals because the tank's only apparent downside is mitigated by everything else.

You weren't an Excelsior who had to pick and choose his engagements with a whopping 91mm of penetration and atrocious dispersion, you picked where your engagements happened and you did so with a gun that had similar penetration to Tier VI Heavies. I'm curious if a tank known for seal clubbing loses that 'title' if a player is bad in it in which case, there's a guy out there who exclusively fires HE out of every tank he owns, his 220-2 has an average of 47.

I'm seeing a lot of whinging about it now being sluggish, so I bought it, stuck in the new lass from the War Stories who only has Sixth Sense and took it out.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Corporal%20Derpy/video/40646559

Boy would you look at how sluggish that is and christ that gun handling is abysmal hitting 4 out of 4 shots on the move with neither a crew, rations or equipment to influence the gun handling. It took me a grand total of 5 seconds to reach 60km/h in the now 'sluggish' ELC.

Is there something wrong with writing large posts?

Because he has provided more of an argument to why the tank was favoured by players who would actively use it to club seals than you have for it being balanced.

Garage : 

Paladin LM17 #59 Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:10 PM

Major

• Players
  • 8013 battles

View PostAkherousia6, on 08 December 2017 - 02:51 PM, said:

I was wondering how long it'd take you to justify penetration that sits between Tier VII and VIII with 'awful gun handling'. As if that would negate the fact that the ELC can rip through any Tier VI heavy tank with ease. :rolleyes:

You're silly if you think I actually have such a high opinion of myself. It's quite the contrary. The problem with that is it makes it difficult for me to accept people who somehow manage to be even worse than I am, because I know I don't exactly raise the bar high. If I'm garbage, what the hell are you? The individual who is intimidated by paragraphs, refuses to address points, and makes up nonsense to try and make a debate easier?

Just give up, dude. You're in the wrong and there is no rational argument to deny that the ELC is a fan favorite amongst those who like to pick on newcomers and exploit a tank that was far too capable for its tier. 

View PostCorporal Derpy, on 08 December 2017 - 03:07 PM, said:

'Its fun to drive up to Heavies, shoot them for about a third of their HP and then continue driving off at over 60km/h, but its not OP.'

We already have a tank that is fast, has good camouflage and mediocre gun performance, possessing lower penetration and view range as well as being taller. Know what it's referred to as? A seal clubbing tank.

Is it OP EZ mode? Oh heavens no, you see baddies do awful in it all the time but when someone with a functional brain is in it the tank becomes devastating, just like you say of the ELC.

You help his case more than your own as you proclaim that it's only good in the hands of an experienced player and yet what is a seal clubber going to be if not experienced. So of course they're going to frequent it to club seals because the tank's only apparent downside is mitigated by everything else.

You weren't an Excelsior who had to pick and choose his engagements with a whopping 91mm of penetration and atrocious dispersion, you picked where your engagements happened and you did so with a gun that had similar penetration to Tier VI Heavies. I'm curious if a tank known for seal clubbing loses that 'title' if a player is bad in it in which case, there's a guy out there who exclusively fires HE out of every tank he owns, his 220-2 has an average of 47.

I'm seeing a lot of whinging about it now being sluggish, so I bought it, stuck in the new lass from the War Stories who only has Sixth Sense and took it out.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Corporal%20Derpy/video/40646559

Boy would you look at how sluggish that is and christ that gun handling is abysmal hitting 4 out of 4 shots on the move with neither a crew, rations or equipment to influence the gun handling. It took me a grand total of 5 seconds to reach 60km/h in the now 'sluggish' ELC.

Is there something wrong with writing large posts?

Because he has provided more of an argument to why the tank was favoured by players who would actively use it to club seals than you have for it being balanced.

I'm more annoyed at how WG won't remove OP tanks like the Waffle, but are happy to remove other tanks just because PC did it.  There are far more capable tanks at tier 5 that can stomp newcomers, ELC wasn't one of them. People played for it's fun factor not for it's clubbing power.

Kaboost #60 Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:17 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 15272 battles
  • [JOCO]

View Postralfybaby62, on 08 December 2017 - 07:47 AM, said:

Would you care to elaborate? I was just about to get the T71 that followed the T21 but went the Bulldog route instead. So now i have two T71s that I can unlock and have to decide which one to pick.

is the one still the same as the Lycan?

CMCD has the highest traverse(65deg/sec) in the game but doesn't get a autoloader and only has .23 camo rating instead of .25 like the DA. Looks like a more mobile T21 that is smaller and can pivot.

The DA is like the Lycan with lower pen, camo, and view range. I already own the Lycan and have the T54E1 researched so I think I would have chosen the CMCD if WG had let me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users