Crew not earning experience after 4.20

Crew experience bug 4.20 earning Assigned problems help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

KilroyWasHere17 #1 Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:37 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11304 battles
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but I play on the east server on the Xbox one and after update 4.20. One of my crews became assigned to a vehicle they previously had no training in and now can not gain any experience. The crew was the crew that came with my Strv m/42-57 alt2 tier 6 Swedish premium medium tank. I was planning on training them up before going down the kravagne line so prior to 4.20 they had no training on any non premium vehicle. After 4.20 they were assigned to my ikv72 on there own without me choosing to do so or paying for it. I’m not so concerned about getting a crew trained 100% in a tank I didn’t pay for it on but I can no longer earn experience on the crew and that is a big problem it is just locked at 41% no matter how many matches I play. So bottom line I recximend you guys check your crews and make sure they are where they are supposed to be.

Sovietdeath #2 Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:50 AM

Major

• WoTC Online Contributor
  • 14832 battles

View PostKilroyWasHere17, on 07 December 2017 - 02:37 AM, said:

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but I play on the east server on the Xbox one and after update 4.20. One of my crews became assigned to a vehicle they previously had no training in and now can not gain any experience. The crew was the crew that came with my Strv m/42-57 alt2 tier 6 Swedish premium medium tank. I was planning on training them up before going down the kravagne line so prior to 4.20 they had no training on any non premium vehicle. After 4.20 they were assigned to my ikv72 on there own without me choosing to do so or paying for it. I’m not so concerned about getting a crew trained 100% in a tank I didn’t pay for it on but I can no longer earn experience on the crew and that is a big problem it is just locked at 41% no matter how many matches I play. So bottom line I recximend you guys check your crews and make sure they are where they are supposed to be.

If it's at 41% could it be a crew skill thats on hold while it waits to master the tank?

A picture would help

KilroyWasHere17 #3 Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:28 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11304 battles

View PostSovietdeath, on 07 December 2017 - 02:50 AM, said:

If it's at 41% could it be a crew skill thats on hold while it waits to master the tank?

A picture would help

no the tank is mastered otherwise they never would have started learning a skill in the first place. I have used the crew in both the tank they were originally trained on and the tank that they were randomly assigned to after the 4.2 update and the training will not move on either vehicle. And even if this was the case that means they took my crew that was fully trained and untrained them.

KilroyWasHere17 #4 Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:37 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11304 battles

View PostSovietdeath, on 07 December 2017 - 02:50 AM, said:

A picture would help

Well it actually turns out you were right but the crew was originally at 100% so some how they lost their training when they were randomly assigned to another vehicle. And this isn’t just some mix up on my end as they are the only Swedish crew I use currently. 

Also tagged with Crew, experience, bug, 4.20, earning, Assigned, problems, help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users