Unskinned tanks in massive bundle

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

FuzzySquirrel21 #1 Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:34 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 4153 battles

Ugh.   Where do I begin here?.   I mean, it’s pretty self explanatory.   What’s up with these massive bundles since Black Friday?.   I may want 1 or 2 tanks in that outrageous bundle but I get pay walled.

Are these massive bundles a last ditch effort to make as much money as possible  before WG dump this game cause I just can’t fathom these ridiculous bundles.

I remember a post I read here who joked that their was gonna be a mega bundle for 100k.   Lo an behold, Black Friday came and there was a bundle for 96k.   I can’t fathom the marketing and sales team here.   I guess I must be the stupid one tho cause they keep pushing these overpriced tanks and massive bundles and I can’t fathom how.  Ugh.

Is there a issue where tanks can’t be sold individually?.   Am I missing something here?

I guess WG is helping me by saving money.   I want the 252U, but I hope it comes nerfed so I don’t buy it.

ATHFjman18 #2 Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:40 AM

Major

• Players
  • 10984 battles

They released individual ultimate bundles for most unskinned tanks. I asked and base bundles will also be available shortly...

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/201515-december-ultimate-bundles-is-5-rheinmetall-skorpion-more/

FuzzySquirrel21 #3 Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:48 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 4153 battles

View PostATHFjman18, on 07 December 2017 - 07:40 PM, said:

They released individual ultimate bundles for most unskinned tanks. I asked and base bundles will also be available shortly...

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/201515-december-ultimate-bundles-is-5-rheinmetall-skorpion-more/

Thank you! Well I guess I was wrong!.   But at the time, I didn’t see anything about individual sales.    I’ll be waiting for the base bundles.   I don’t need the extra bloat.

pr0fit0fcanabis #4 Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:54 AM

Major

• Players
  • 32736 battles

View PostFuzzySquirrel21, on 08 December 2017 - 12:34 AM, said:

Ugh.   Where do I begin here?.   I mean, it’s pretty self explanatory.   What’s up with these massive bundles since Black Friday?.   I may want 1 or 2 tanks in that outrageous bundle but I get pay walled.

Are these massive bundles a last ditch effort to make as much money as possible  before WG dump this game cause I just can’t fathom these ridiculous bundles.

I remember a post I read here who joked that their was gonna be a mega bundle for 100k.   Lo an behold, Black Friday came and there was a bundle for 96k.   I can’t fathom the marketing and sales team here.   I guess I must be the stupid one tho cause they keep pushing these overpriced tanks and massive bundles and I can’t fathom how.  Ugh.

Is there a issue where tanks can’t be sold individually?.   Am I missing something here?

I guess WG is helping me by saving money.   I want the 252U, but I hope it comes nerfed so I don’t buy it.

To give a little perspective, bundling has been occurrng for about 2 years.  The first year was bundled equipment.  They have since moved on to the mega tank bundles.  As far as the availability of tanks solo over the 3.5 years I have been here, the number of tanks available for purchase by themselves is far greater than it used to be.  Oh the threads about T14 bundles.  It' just that this growth has been overshadowed by the growth of bundles.  

ATHFjman18 #5 Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:03 AM

Major

• Players
  • 10984 battles

View PostFuzzySquirrel21, on 07 December 2017 - 07:48 PM, said:

Thank you! Well I guess I was wrong!.   But at the time, I didn’t see anything about individual sales.    I’ll be waiting for the base bundles.   I don’t need the extra bloat.

No problem. They sell those mega nonsense bundles first to grab some extra cash then finally release the individual bundles. It’s just a game of patience. 

View Postpr0fit0fcanabis, on 07 December 2017 - 07:54 PM, said:

To give a little perspective, bundling has been occurrng for about 2 years.  The first year was bundled equipment.  They have since moved on to the mega tank bundles.  As far as the availability of tanks solo over the 3.5 years I have been here, the number of tanks available for purchase by themselves is far greater than it used to be.  Oh the threads about T14 bundles.  It' just that this growth has been overshadowed by the growth of bundles.  

Pretty much this. Been going on for a while, just a new way of doing it from before. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users