Jump to content


"Enemies Detected" needs to come back please


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Warfox Two Zero #1 Posted 16 December 2017 - 03:26 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 2314 battles
  • 183
  • Member since:
    01-04-2016

When I started playing this game almost two years now, there was an option for "Enemies Detected" in the comms interface and ever since it's departure there have been times where that one option and pinging the map once with the location would have been ideal. Especially in the case when you're fired on by invisible reds, but you can still see their tracer fire. Also the flank left/right comms options would be great too, especially when you want your nearby tanks to flank the enemy while you keep them busy instead of uselessly following you to the same spot. 

 

 



RUNNINGDUDE1 #2 Posted 16 December 2017 - 06:19 AM

    Major

  • Supertest - Xbox 360
  • 20775 battles
  • 8,530
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013
Potatoes don't give a rats [edited]about where the reds are at. The moment you flash that signal on the comms, your teammates will go the other way around the map to save their own skin.

ABAOUIA #3 Posted 16 December 2017 - 01:05 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 37322 battles
  • 3,740
  • [ASYLM]
  • Member since:
    03-09-2015
Agree with op, even if the turn out issnt what it supposed to do...

But Lets get arty detected back first :(


HyperSpeeder #4 Posted 17 December 2017 - 01:01 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 34422 battles
  • 31
  • [FORTZ]
  • Member since:
    01-16-2016

View PostWarfox Two Zero, on 16 December 2017 - 03:26 AM, said:

When I started playing this game almost two years now, there was an option for "Enemies Detected" in the comms interface and ever since it's departure there have been times where that one option and pinging the map once with the location would have been ideal. Especially in the case when you're fired on by invisible reds, but you can still see their tracer fire. Also the flank left/right comms options would be great too, especially when you want your nearby tanks to flank the enemy while you keep them busy instead of uselessly following you to the same spot. 

 

 

 

I agree. because there is the sixth sense perk. I remember a match a light tank used the "Enemies Detected" message. No enemy was displayed in the map and a player said "negative", seconds later some tanks were displayed so this has some use. But I think they wont change this as there is no space left in the radial.

simseru #5 Posted 17 December 2017 - 01:38 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 22217 battles
  • 918
  • Member since:
    06-10-2014
I don't quite understand how this new targeting system works. In almost every case, both my 6th sense and "Targeted" is going off at the same time but, yet, no one that I can see has their gun pointed at me. Someone explain.

ABAOUIA #6 Posted 17 December 2017 - 01:38 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 37322 battles
  • 3,740
  • [ASYLM]
  • Member since:
    03-09-2015

View PostHyperSpeeder, on 17 December 2017 - 02:01 AM, said:

 

I agree. because there is the sixth sense perk. I remember a match a light tank used the "Enemies Detected" message. No enemy was displayed in the map and a player said "negative", seconds later some tanks were displayed so this has some use. But I think they wont change this as there is no space left in the radial.

 

There are other commands to my opinion that are less usefull than the ones OP is talking about...

 

I loved "enemys detected"

 

But as sais by you and above a bad player will detect an enemy at every 5 sec untill the spamm block pops in...

 

Maybe we all should use the coms more, i do and its great fun, but ya just have to mute the burping guy and the dj guy and the Russian family etc first...

 

but than it does pay of... imo



ABAOUIA #7 Posted 17 December 2017 - 01:45 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 37322 battles
  • 3,740
  • [ASYLM]
  • Member since:
    03-09-2015

View Postsimseru, on 17 December 2017 - 02:38 AM, said:

I don't quite understand how this new targeting system works. In almost every case, both my 6th sense and "Targeted" is going off at the same time but, yet, no one that I can see has their gun pointed at me. Someone explain.

 

You don't need to see them...

 

If they can see you, Six sense... 

than your spotted...

 

But if someone can see you and maybe he or someone was or is allready aiming in your direction...

 

bingo, spotted targeted ...

 

best i guess i can make it in a short version



giaka #8 Posted 17 December 2017 - 03:08 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 41074 battles
  • 18,970
  • [WTAF]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2013

View PostWarfox Two Zero, on 15 December 2017 - 07:26 PM, said:

When I started playing this game almost two years now, there was an option for "Enemies Detected" in the comms interface and ever since it's departure there have been times where that one option and pinging the map once with the location would have been ideal. Especially in the case when you're fired on by invisible reds, but you can still see their tracer fire. Also the flank left/right comms options would be great too, especially when you want your nearby tanks to flank the enemy while you keep them busy instead of uselessly following you to the same spot. 

 

 

 

Imagine how handy it would be if the !Tageted symbol showed up over the friendly tanks that were spotted/targeted.

Edited by giaka, 17 December 2017 - 03:08 AM.

WG Balance 101, If a tank has a high survival rate, nerf its gun.

 

 

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users