show MOEs on their current tank next to a players name in a battle

show player skill moe mastery team work

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

IronBallsMatt #1 Posted 22 December 2017 - 06:52 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 10629 battles

Who thinks it would be useful/good to see a players MOEs and Mastery in the tank they are driving next to their name in the team list (and on the HUD if it didnt make things too cluttered)?

Yes you see the barrel stars/stripes already etc but it's not always possible to clock the whole team before they deploy. So if we also saw the MOEs (and maybe Mastery for up to tier 4?) I think it would raise awareness of the players who hopefully know what they're doing in a tank and help improve Team Work.

On the PC I think you get to see the win8 colour of the players in the match, this would work the same - you would also see the decent players on the red team. I am assuming this info in the PC game hasn't encouraged rampant Lemmingism or suiciding against enemy aces.

your thoughts would be appreciated

I44I Warlock #2 Posted 22 December 2017 - 06:59 PM

Major

• Players
  • 39976 battles
  • [I66I]

I wouldn't like it. 

Players with 3 marks would get focused way more i think. I don't want to be prefered target just because i have 3 marks on my gun. 

I'm also not a fan of this wn8 showing ingame

1. It can be pushed with low tier clibbing or playing op tanks, it's just a number. 

2. Again, (super)unicums would be prefered targed even more often. Players who are known for playing very good are #1 target and get yolo'd very often now, this shouldn't increase. 

- Execute Order 66 -

3 marked tanks: 74

>Arty is op, takes no skill and is a toxic game mechanic. 
>Devs don't care about balance, i'm done with this game. 

Kleeb0rp #3 Posted 23 December 2017 - 01:30 AM

Major

• Players
  • 25773 battles

View PostI44I Warlock, on 22 December 2017 - 06:59 PM, said:

I wouldn't like it. 

Players with 3 marks would get focused way more i think. I don't want to be prefered target just because i have 3 marks on my gun. 

1. It can be pushed with low tier clibbing or playing op tanks, it's just a number. 

2. Again, (super)unicums would be prefered targed even more often. Players who are known for playing very good are #1 target and get yolo'd very often now, this shouldn't increase. 

^

Former Account: HappeningShrimp

58 Tanks with 3 MoE (100% MoE have **)

Spoiler

darrenv64 #4 Posted 23 December 2017 - 08:30 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 9466 battles
  • [741ST]

View PostI44I Warlock, on 22 December 2017 - 09:59 AM, said:

I wouldn't like it.

I'm thinking the original post was referring to what players see within their own team. They wouldn't see this regarding opposing team members during a match.

Either way, I don't think this is a good idea.

YouMadBro413 #5 Posted 23 December 2017 - 09:23 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 40198 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostI44I Warlock, on 22 December 2017 - 06:59 PM, said:

I wouldn't like it. 

+1

Not a good idea, it would be abused and turn new players away.

Edited by Shark413, 23 December 2017 - 09:24 PM.

Kleeb0rp #6 Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:22 AM

Major

• Players
  • 25773 battles

View Postdarrenv64, on 23 December 2017 - 08:30 PM, said:

I'm thinking the original post was referring to what players see within their own team. They wouldn't see this regarding opposing team members during a match.

Either way, I don't think this is a good idea.

If they want to see marks on their team just look at friendly tanks barrels. 

Former Account: HappeningShrimp

58 Tanks with 3 MoE (100% MoE have **)

Spoiler

leova #7 Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:36 AM

Major

• Players
  • 11436 battles
  • [47R]

View PostIronBallsMatt, on 22 December 2017 - 01:52 PM, said:

Who thinks it would be useful/good to see a players MOEs and Mastery in the tank they are driving next to their name in the team list (and on the HUD if it didnt make things too cluttered)?

Yes you see the barrel stars/stripes already etc but it's not always possible to clock the whole team before they deploy. So if we also saw the MOEs (and maybe Mastery for up to tier 4?) I think it would raise awareness of the players who hopefully know what they're doing in a tank and help improve Team Work.

On the PC I think you get to see the win8 colour of the players in the match, this would work the same - you would also see the decent players on the red team. I am assuming this info in the PC game hasn't encouraged rampant Lemmingism or suiciding against enemy aces.

your thoughts would be appreciated

no

it would just spam up the UI without really benefiting players, as we can already see MOEs on barrels/etc

NightOfDeaths #8 Posted 25 December 2017 - 12:25 AM

Major

• Players
  • 32534 battles
  • [KMD]
Seems pointless, what would my team gain from knowing my marks? Trolling? Cause that happens

Screw my elders!!!!

World of Tanks a game where it's 1 versus 29. 15 reds trying to kill you and 14 greens trying to support them. The yellows are your only hope. For signature and stats visit http://wotinfo.net/en/player-stats

2 & 3 MoEs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users