Jump to content


Future changes and additions

Tanks you should buy back

  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

jonnymanz67 #1 Posted 08 January 2018 - 02:45 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 40459 battles
  • 2,485
  • [MDK]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

So the PC has seen a lot of changes to TT lines this year and 2018 looks set to see a whole lot more, so with that in mind and the fact we seem to be catching up faster it might be a good time to rebuy some of those tanks that you finished grinding long ago to stock up on xp. 

First off there's the new French heavy line so the M4 at tier 7 I forget the amount of xp but I've put 100k on it to be near so far, then we have the super conqueror and badger now these are both tier x and seeing as we don't get straight replacements ( here's looking at you waffle ) your going to need the conqueror and tortoise. 

Later on we will get the new Russian heavies so its the KV13, I'm not sure how the 263 line is going to work if you already have it as it seems unfair to drop the 10 down to tier 9 after youve already done the grind on the 122-54 same goes for the object 430 do you get the ten for free if you've already done the line? And lastly the Foch 155 will we see a straight change or a new tier x going off the Foch 50. 

 

I know these are aways off but if you want those new shiny tanks on day one best be prepared, it would also be nice if WG could give us a bit more than a day or two on when any new lines might be making an appearance.



ATHFjman18 #2 Posted 08 January 2018 - 02:55 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 15327 battles
  • 5,049
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View Postjonnymanz67, on 07 January 2018 - 09:45 PM, said:

I know these are aways off but if you want those new shiny tanks on day one best be prepared, it would also be nice if WG could give us a bit more than a day or two on when any new lines might be making an appearance.

 

A problem I’ll never have. I’ve hardly dived into the Czech and Swedish lines yet, let alone bothered to see what the additional German heavy line even involves. I wish I had the time to worry about the upcoming TT changes!! :teethhappy:



jonnymanz67 #3 Posted 08 January 2018 - 10:59 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 40459 battles
  • 2,485
  • [MDK]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View PostATHFjman18, on 08 January 2018 - 02:55 AM, said:

 

A problem I’ll never have. I’ve hardly dived into the Czech and Swedish lines yet, let alone bothered to see what the additional German heavy line even involves. I wish I had the time to worry about the upcoming TT changes!! :teethhappy:

 

I still have 9 lines left 5 are halfway through tier 9 and 4 are nearly at tier 9. I'm more interested in seeing how they implement changes to the tier x's that have been replaced and as in the case of the Russian TT,knocked down a tier with new 10's or the Foch as it gets the 120mm 6 shot same as tier 9 but they keep the 155 as a reward tank. 

The new British stuff I'm expecting new grinds from the above mentioned tanks not so bad for the tortoise but I've done it twice in the conqueror now and multiple grinds in the same tank do get tedious, I used to love the 13/90 now I just want to finish the 13-105 so I can sell it.



Ren88 #4 Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:33 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 48208 battles
  • 69
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

Sorry to bring this thread back but I wanted to be clear as I’m an avid grinder.  So the tanks to start racking more xp on in preparation for the new lines coming are:

 

Tier 7 French heavy

Tier 9 British conqueror and tortoise 

Tier 7 Soviet kv13

I’m unclear on tier 9 Soviet?

Also I saw a video Turkey Tank uploaded a few day ago and he mentioned adding experience to the Chinese Tier 9 heavy for a future line?

Lastly I have the Foch 155 unlocked but have not purchased, when would be a safe time to buy before the expected update as silver is always tricky.

 

 Thanks!

 



Joco3000 #5 Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:55 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - Xbox One
  • 24879 battles
  • 26,559
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View PostRen88, on 14 February 2018 - 07:33 PM, said:

Sorry to bring this thread back but I wanted to be clear as I’m an avid grinder.  So the tanks to start racking more xp on in preparation for the new lines coming are:

 

Tier 7 French heavy

Tier 9 British conqueror and tortoise 

Tier 7 Soviet IS

Tier IX Soviet T-10

Tier IX Soviet Object 430 Version II

Tier IX Chinese WZ-111 1-4

 


You can PM with with questions, if you wish. I don't bite.

Compilation thread of my ideas


Ren88 #6 Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:03 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 48208 battles
  • 69
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013
Thanks Joco3000!





Also tagged with Tanks, you, should, buy, back

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users