Object 252U Defender Stats

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

JOY AHIR #161 Posted 16 January 2018 - 06:52 PM

Private

• Players
  • 5674 battles

View PostmcShaw, on 16 January 2018 - 04:03 PM, said:

Not saying much about the tank being nerfed in general, know very well that it's considered OP on PC.

But really, a gun that makes your gameplay become:

wait 15 sec for reload

spend last 3.4 seconds of that reload eating shots from your target(s)

miss hit the ground

wait again 15 sec

eat shots

hit some innocent bird that happened to fly by

wait 15 sec

eat shots

hit the most armored spot on the enemy tank (that was like 5 yards from where you aimed)

wait 15 sec

eat shots

hit the ground again 

and just keep repeating like this until your dead seems like a very boring and frustrating tank to play. Why on earth would anyone want to play that and much less pay to play that?

I am regretting after buying it! :( Can't hide this LFP 

LucidTie #162 Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:38 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 11137 battles

Tank is alright, yet I’m regretting too, cuz tank is simply overnerfed for no damn reason. Give us back it’s original stats!

Also, that nerf is absolutely unnecessary and unfair. Why scorpion isn’t nerfed then? Why m4 49 isn’t nerfed (we actually received buffed version), why E26e5 isn’t nerfed? Is it some kind of a WG trolling? To nerf a tank which everyone been waiting for 6 months and then nerf it to shreds, without any logic.

We’ve got so many OP things already, WF E100 itself, 6 round mag in it, 275 hesh pen, unnerfed arty (plz don’t nerf arty), 850 alpha TDs, and all of that fits incredibly well in console WoT, so why 252 can not? It do can, WG, it do.
Buff it back to its original stats and you’ll win all the hearts of your customers that are keep being loyal.

EDIT: typos

Wroclaw #163 Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:17 AM

Major

• Players
  • 30965 battles

i understand the armor reduction.

but the gun is terrible. its the worst gun handling ive yet encountered in WoT.

the PC stats that it got reduced from seemed bad enough.

DeviL-Warrior-Q8 #164 Posted 18 January 2018 - 03:40 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 17585 battles
  • [SCAR]
The gun handling already bad why they nerf it more!!

Muttz v2 #165 Posted 18 January 2018 - 06:32 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 24237 battles

View PostKingJason98, on 14 January 2018 - 06:45 AM, said:

Paying more for a lesser version of what pc has isn't right. Object 252u implemented in this form should be cheaper.

​this seems a popular opinion but its very wrong.

first just regarding price. if you look at any tripple a game they cost a lot less to buy new for pc than they do for xbox, ps4 normally being in between the two.

the way crews and crew training is set up on pc your restricted as to what crews you can put in what prem tank also skills like camo bia repairs need to be trained on every crew member not just once for the whole crew.

our silver and xp multipliers are better than those on pc so prems in effect earn more here. 

those three things make a prem tank different on consoles than pc. 

if you dont like the price dont buy it, consider a reroll on pc? moan about how over priced op prems are breaking the game and making it pay to win. somthing constructive like that becuse just saying the price is slighty less in another market where everything else costs less is pointless. 

IAmJonReaper #166 Posted 18 January 2018 - 08:31 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 12475 battles

View PostMuttz v2, on 18 January 2018 - 10:32 AM, said:

​this seems a popular opinion but its very wrong.

first just regarding price. if you look at any tripple a game they cost a lot less to buy new for pc than they do for xbox, ps4 normally being in between the two.

the way crews and crew training is set up on pc your restricted as to what crews you can put in what prem tank also skills like camo bia repairs need to be trained on every crew member not just once for the whole crew.

our silver and xp multipliers are better than those on pc so prems in effect earn more here. 

those three things make a prem tank different on consoles than pc. 

if you dont like the price dont buy it, consider a reroll on pc? moan about how over priced op prems are breaking the game and making it pay to win. somthing constructive like that becuse just saying the price is slighty less in another market where everything else costs less is pointless. 

^^^:great:

For those of you :arta: about the nerfs. The tank is fine some of you might be those E-100's "protecting arty"

II NO x VICE II #167 Posted 19 January 2018 - 03:30 PM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 24195 battles

View PostIAmJonReaper, on 18 January 2018 - 03:31 PM, said:

For those of you :arta: about the nerfs. The tank is fine some of you might be those E-100's "protecting arty"

True that :D ... +1

JOZIN_Z_BAZIN_PL #168 Posted 19 January 2018 - 06:35 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 34156 battles
  • [-S-]

View PostIAmJonReaper, on 18 January 2018 - 08:31 PM, said:

Totally agree with you, if you can’t pen it with auto aim it needs to be nerfed.

KeggerPanther #169 Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:42 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 37407 battles
  • [-NL-]
You should advertise these nerfs on the log in screen, I never would have bought it if I'd known how badly you destroyed the gun. Literally nothing is good about it (the gun) besides the alpha, stick with the fatherland if you have it and don't waste your money

Muttz v2 #170 Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:03 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 24237 battles

View PostKeggerPanther, on 19 January 2018 - 07:42 PM, said:

You should advertise these nerfs on the log in screen, I never would have bought it if I'd known how badly you destroyed the gun. Literally nothing is good about it (the gun) besides the alpha, stick with the fatherland if you have it and don't waste your money

​allthough i agree its a (edited) when you buy something and get less than expected it is down to you to know what your buying.

i did my research and desided not to buy it before it was released. im not being smug, i have a glory in my garage with about 5 games total on it as i didnt research that one, just belived the hype it was a better fartherland.

bought in haste, regret every time i see it in the garage.

LucidTie #171 Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:28 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 11137 battles
Tank is just boring now lol. From good risky assault tank, they turned it into “shoot, roll back, reload, miss, shoot again” kind of style gameplay which is quite boring

Muttz v2 #172 Posted 20 January 2018 - 06:31 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 24237 battles

View PostLucidTie, on 20 January 2018 - 03:28 AM, said:

Tank is just boring now lol. From good risky assault tank, they turned it into “shoot, roll back, reload, miss, shoot again” kind of style gameplay which is quite boring

​sounds like a kv2 but without the high explosive fun of one shotting stuff. 

LucidTie #173 Posted Yesterday, 02:35 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 11137 battles

View PostMuttz v2, on 20 January 2018 - 06:31 AM, said:

​sounds like a kv2 but without the high explosive fun of one shotting stuff. 

Almost, almost like that. I’ve played like 30 252u matches on pc, and whatever we got here is a piece of dirt. Tank is so much more fun on pc, where you can actually play it for it’s purpose, to assault, to pave your way thorough enemy lines not being afraid that some ARL44 will leave a hole in you lr LFP..

dpm is fine, hull traverse too. But buff that damn bad gun handling and LFP.

cuz sometimes you miss in a target 200 meters away like 4 times in a row.. insane. 440 of alpha damage doesn’t worth all these crazy nerfs at all

HybredXero #174 Posted Yesterday, 02:49 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 22252 battles
  • [BULL2]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 12 January 2018 - 03:18 PM, said:

Believe the idea is that it should be a front line brawler so the accuracy changes mainly affect those trying to snipe with it. 

View PostMaxChaos24, on 12 January 2018 - 03:52 PM, said:

It’s armor will allow you to do that no problem so it won’t have any issues being a front line brawler. :great:

yeah, when everyone can pen you at pretty much any angle doesn't really make this a good front line brawler, nor does the abysmal reload time coupled with the horrid aim time(even with a GLD).

"Trusting the Blue Falcon is like playing Russian Roulette....with six rounds in the chamber"

"CEDAT FORTUNA PERITIS" (Let Fortune Yield to Experience)

NickBezSensu #175 Posted Today, 08:26 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 5437 battles
WG can make great tanks in the first version.

But there is a test on the players and a set of statistics from the average and very weak players who are the most in this game.

And the spectacle begins.
As far as the balance of vehicles from the technology tree is concerned, it is somehow justified.

But if it concerns premium vehicles, which were bought just because of their features, this is unacceptable.
Therefore, such vehicles for cash should be well tested and left with no worse parameters as after the purchase.

Most often, such vehicles were good until they were in the store or for special occasions related to them.

Later there is successive quiet nerfying toys to give space for new;)

Nie ma polskiego forum, nie będzie więcej polskich pieniążków. A wydałem ich tutaj jak i na wersję PC sporo od 2010r..

End of money for deleting the Polish forum and other nationalities from Europe.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users