New content or Fix what's wrong already?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

UnceasingFour51 #1 Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:02 PM

Staff sergeant

• WoTC Online Contributor
  • 35095 battles
  • [USST]

So I have been playing WoT Console for a little over three years, Loved seeing the addition of tournaments on the Xbox one. Problem is they don't function. At first thought it was some new content bugs and would be fixed, but months later I can not even get a response from the WG staff  concerning the tournaments. As all of us who have TRIED to play in the tournaments already know it is at the very least a crap shoot as to what you will encounter. Will it let me make a team? Will I be allowed to register my team? Will all of my team mates be able to join the team? Or actually be able to join the game? Will players be left out? Will it just kick me from the tournaments back to multiplayer with no warning? Will I get the dreaded "Server connection lost" error message AGAIN? Or even perhaps the Updating screen?(that is a new one just seen).

All of these issues have been there since the launch of the tournaments and none have been addressed. I am sure there are others I have not personally encountered but some of you may have. I check the tournaments daily for participation by players and for "official Tournaments" posting, the last of which was in November, And all I see is empty tournaments or tournaments with 1 or 2 teams. I have encouraged my friends and clan members to join the tournaments. But all have experienced these issues and have decided to not take part in more because of them.

New content has been coming down the line and it is all very appreciated and welcome. But I would appreciate more so if WG would take a short break from NEW content roll out and fix some of the issues that are already present in the game right now. And I am not speaking on the map rotation or content limits, I am speaking on the actual bugs in the game. Would gladly give up the roll out of new content for awhile to get these things fixed first.   

How about you? 

X1thebeast29X #2 Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:07 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14265 battles
  • [AVRG]

I wouldn't trust WG to attempt to fix this (which you really can't imo) because they would probably screw it up more. The track record ain't good.

WN8~2650            There seems to be no signs of intelligent life sir!

Block Quote

"Less experienced and new players are ment for lower tier tanks? You sound like an elitist [edited]"

"I will defend the opportunity for average and poor and new players to punk the elitist purples who think things like "maybe they're purple because they have a better understanding of the game"

x1981 Bengals #3 Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:08 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 15068 battles
  • [FRAT]
The M60 should be a 360 exclusive

Banned from Bunker

Banned from WCL & RSR

Former clan disbanded by WG

3 MoE: TT King Tiger, Tiger, VK30M, T29, T32, 3/4

ZnA1209 #4 Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:32 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 2232 battles
  • [SHINY]
Lol 50GB limit says everything you need to know about new, and/or returning content.. Let alone even fixing anything broken.

ZnA1209 #5 Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:32 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 2232 battles
  • [SHINY]

View Postx1981 Bengals, on 12 January 2018 - 08:08 PM, said:

The M60 should be a 360 exclusive

Just Say No to Tier X premiums. Worst idea in the history of worst ideas. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users