Eventually finished the last War Story...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

JanneVee23 #1 Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:53 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 10895 battles
...took me long enough but there was that OP on in December which needed all my time and attention...I enjoyed the Runaway Tiger...first chapter was easy enough but then I got stuck on the second chapter...I gave it a go every few days but when I got killed in the end I lost patience and went back to multiplayer...then yesterday I decided this is ridiculous and focused and on the forth try I got it...the last chapter than again was doable in the first go and now I'm done...I might play the 2nd chapter again as I found it was the most challenging of all the stories and chapters...but then again once you know which tank will appear where it kind of becomes to much like proving grounds...
Ah and now I'm on the Storyteller VI OP and there is a garage slot waiting if I win 50 battles...I might just play it through completely again...

Sgt Becket FEAR #2 Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:57 AM

Major

• Players
  • 9918 battles
  • [ROSA]

Congrats :honoring:

That Tiger is awesome :P

Wish Rosa had that armor and gun handling :child:

Commander of Rosa "Queen of Hearts"

Need help with the Tiger I? PM me or see my guide: Becket's Tiger Guide | Short novel about Rosa: Rosa: Queen of Hearts

JanneVee23 #3 Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:07 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 10895 battles

View PostSgt Becket FEAR, on 13 January 2018 - 04:57 AM, said:

Congrats :honoring:

That Tiger is awesome :P

Wish Rosa had that armor and gun handling :child:

Oh yes...upgraded plus a rammer it is a joy to rip through anything that comes your way...you don't even have to aim...I think I take that one and play all the Stories again...

Pit Friend #4 Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:45 PM

Major

• Players
  • 26498 battles
  • [PTATO]
I want them to bring that other half of Skorpion Pass map to the regular game. Or better yet just make Skorpion Pass full size again. 

I hope to one day be wealthy enough to be considered eccentric rather than just plain nuts.  

SightlessRogue0 #5 Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:34 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 6878 battles

View PostJanneVee23, on 13 January 2018 - 04:53 AM, said:

...took me long enough but there was that OP on in December which needed all my time and attention...I enjoyed the Runaway Tiger...first chapter was easy enough but then I got stuck on the second chapter...I gave it a go every few days but when I got killed in the end I lost patience and went back to multiplayer...then yesterday I decided this is ridiculous and focused and on the forth try I got it...the last chapter than again was doable in the first go and now I'm done...I might play the 2nd chapter again as I found it was the most challenging of all the stories and chapters...but then again once you know which tank will appear where it kind of becomes to much like proving grounds...
Ah and now I'm on the Storyteller VI OP and there is a garage slot waiting if I win 50 battles...I might just play it through completely again...

Too bad you did not do it in time, there was the captured KV1 at 60% off at the end of the story.

I use Google translator for english language

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users