LooK At All OF TheSe FRee PreMiuM TanKs!

Free tanks Console problems Wargamming ITS TIME TO STOP

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Tempest fox3 #41 Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:06 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 21023 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostMrBob_A_Feet, on 27 January 2018 - 05:04 PM, said:

Its the free stuff in question that were getting that annoys me, you shouldn't just be given a tier 8 for free if your highest tier is a tier 4 or 5 especially a tank like the patriot or the defender i.e overpowered tanks, i have never hated this game more than the moatherland event trying to grind through my panther 2 with 10 motherlands on both teams driving around like morons either yoloing you because there noobs or spamming APCR because they know that the lack luster pen on the motherland is one of the only real drawbacks. I mean how would you feel if wargamming just decides that the OBJ 260 is a free op tank that anyone could unlock as long as they come in the top 5 on there team all of a sudden you have games of 12 on 12 OBJ 260 at tier 10 with over half of them not having a clue how to play the game? 

And people playing tech tree tanks or paid premiums have a clue how to play the game?

How would any of that be different is people couldn't earn free premium tanks? 

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32, Tiger 131, Skoda T25 - In order obtained

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users