E:00G24

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

FTMC d Corgi #1 Posted 03 February 2018 - 05:22 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 15833 battles
  • [ACV]
Any ideal on how to resolve this service issue?  Cleared cache, reset local saved games, reset MAC address, did a power reset and also tried all 3 servers with the same results.
Time will only tell. :glasses:

WG_BladeKuroda #2 Posted 03 February 2018 - 05:33 PM

QA Analyst

• WG Staff
  • 690 battles
Try resetting your router back to default settings if possible.

FTMC d Corgi #3 Posted 03 February 2018 - 05:47 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 15833 battles
  • [ACV]

Did a power reset on the router and still the same error  E:00G24

Other games seem to be working just fine.  No issues with them

Edited by FTMC d Corgi, 03 February 2018 - 05:51 PM.

Time will only tell. :glasses:

WG_BladeKuroda #4 Posted 03 February 2018 - 06:04 PM

QA Analyst

• WG Staff
  • 690 battles
Not a power reset. There may be some sort of configuration issue in the settings itself. Bypassing the router may also work. I'll try to see if there's any other possible solutions in the meantime.

Pawel Broda 73 #5 Posted 03 February 2018 - 06:42 PM

Major

• Players
  • 27538 battles

Same but Yesterday/Today 0:01 o'clock. 

One hour later and three restars didn't work. 

But early monring (6 hours)  later,  works fine

ECHOSIXROMEO #6 Posted 13 September 2018 - 04:54 PM

Private

• Players
  • 22679 battles
  • [NCNR8]

I keep getting this same error, tried working support keep getting sent in circles, I have fully reinstalled tanks twice no good, I totally removed my Xbox accounts, removed all saved game data, still nothing, just the E:00G24 .. the game is still trying to connect me to the old default servers which are no longer available.  Plus I can't select any new servers, nothing available. I have troubleshooting with my ISp, XBOX,and Tanks, only WOT is having issues.  Please help, please understand I have tried your basic troubleshooting steps at home, from Xbox, and from WOT support.

Thanks

MaxChaos24 #7 Posted 13 September 2018 - 05:03 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 11986 battles

View PostECHOSIXROMEO, on 13 September 2018 - 12:54 PM, said:

I keep getting this same error, tried working support keep getting sent in circles, I have fully reinstalled tanks twice no good, I totally removed my Xbox accounts, removed all saved game data, still nothing, just the E:00G24 .. the game is still trying to connect me to the old default servers which are no longer available.  Plus I can't select any new servers, nothing available. I have troubleshooting with my ISp, XBOX,and Tanks, only WOT is having issues.  Please help, please understand I have tried your basic troubleshooting steps at home, from Xbox, and from WOT support.

Thanks

Hello, looks like our CSR's are working with you and currently waiting for you to get back to them with information. :honoring:

ECHOSIXROMEO #8 Posted 13 September 2018 - 05:22 PM

Private

• Players
  • 22679 battles
  • [NCNR8]

My connection isn't the problem, collecting my packet information won't fix the problem, it's just a distraction, busy work, none of my problems have been resolved, first it was NAT, I got a static IP address, still not working, all ports are open on my end, my ISP have all my ports open, twice I have redownload the game at wargaming tanks support not fix, I worked with Microsoft Xbox removed profiles, removed saved game data, basically wiped evertevery, reinstalled, only tanks is having problem, all my network, Xbox settings are working fine, speeds are running with no data packet loss, so sending me on a useless goose chase isn't working to solve anything, just wasting time.  WOTS servers are not available, I can't change servers nothing there, so analyzing data packets from download Xbox for 20 minutes from a standalone machine solo on my home network = wasting my time. I can't find a number, nor given a phone number to talk to a human being for support, so I don't have to constantly retype my same issue.  I know I am not the only one who is having, just my problem hasn't been resolved, nor will it as long as tech support runs me in circles till I just give up or they close the trouble ticket, which closes unsolved.

MaxChaos24 #9 Posted 13 September 2018 - 05:28 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 11986 battles

View PostECHOSIXROMEO, on 13 September 2018 - 01:22 PM, said:

My connection isn't the problem, collecting my packet information won't fix the problem, it's just a distraction, busy work, none of my problems have been resolved, first it was NAT, I got a static IP address, still not working, all ports are open on my end, my ISP have all my ports open, twice I have redownload the game at wargaming tanks support not fix, I worked with Microsoft Xbox removed profiles, removed saved game data, basically wiped evertevery, reinstalled, only tanks is having problem, all my network, Xbox settings are working fine, speeds are running with no data packet loss, so sending me on a useless goose chase isn't working to solve anything, just wasting time.  WOTS servers are not available, I can't change servers nothing there, so analyzing data packets from download Xbox for 20 minutes from a standalone machine solo on my home network = wasting my time. I can't find a number, nor given a phone number to talk to a human being for support, so I don't have to constantly retype my same issue.  I know I am not the only one who is having, just my problem hasn't been resolved, nor will it as long as tech support runs me in circles till I just give up or they close the trouble ticket, which closes unsolved.

It tracks your connection to the server to see where it's failing, this is important information that is needed to help with your issue to diagonse where the problem is. The CSR's are trying to assist you, try to work with them so they can get the information needed to pass on to get your issue resolve quicker:honoring:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users