Invisible Magic Tanks Camouflage Bug

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

AnjoDoDestino #1 Posted 07 February 2018 - 06:45 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 7481 battles
  • [-PT-]

New update and still enemy tanks keep vanishing right in front of you.

Amazing camouflage i must say. 

So many people reporting this and WG seems more preoccupied with other stuff. 

Please fix this. Its annoying when this makes you dead and there is nothing we can do.

I have seen this happening at least 5 times since the update.

Edited by AnjoDoDestino, 07 February 2018 - 06:45 PM.

Coupdeteat #2 Posted 07 February 2018 - 06:47 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24191 battles
  • [HIRAM]
I had something very weird happen to me on northwest where the building next to my crumbled and there was nothing there...then a td shot and appeared after he did that. Distance of maybe 20 meters...tops...well within my automatic view circle...

AnjoDoDestino #3 Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:08 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 7481 battles
  • [-PT-]

View PostCoupdeteat, on 07 February 2018 - 06:47 PM, said:

I had something very weird happen to me on northwest where the building next to my crumbled and there was nothing there...then a td shot and appeared after he did that. Distance of maybe 20 meters...tops...well within my automatic view circle...

​yes it has been happening more and more times. i had a battle where i was in the enemy base. all the sudden an artillery apeared right next to me. when i turned that way the art vanishes and i was like '' what the hell??'' . the art then shoots me dead and only after iam dead it shows up again right where i was... this is so frustrating

Sadriel Fett #4 Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:09 PM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox 360
  • 20034 battles

That's the special fifth camouflage option you get when you get the 4-year veteran award.

:P

XB1: "The 360 is holding back the game!"

XB360: "Mmm... Your tears of unfathomable sadness are so yummy and sweet."

AnjoDoDestino #5 Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:13 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 7481 battles
  • [-PT-]
lool thats right !! How could i missed that? lool

MaxChaos24 #6 Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:14 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 11604 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostAnjoDoDestino, on 07 February 2018 - 12:45 PM, said:

New update and still enemy tanks keep vanishing right in front of you.

Amazing camouflage i must say. 

So many people reporting this and WG seems more preoccupied with other stuff. 

Please fix this. Its annoying when this makes you dead and there is nothing we can do.

I have seen this happening at least 5 times since the update.

Hello, the tank wasn't invisible to the player. It's a known issue while spectating a player when their radio is taken out and only affects the spectator. :honoring:

Cruiser Abukuma #7 Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:18 PM

Major

• Players
  • 13176 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 07 February 2018 - 03:14 PM, said:

Hello, the tank wasn't invisible to the player. It's a known issue while spectating a player when their radio is taken out and only affects the spectator. :honoring:

View PostAnjoDoDestino, on 07 February 2018 - 03:08 PM, said:

​yes it has been happening more and more times. i had a battle where i was in the enemy base. all the sudden an artillery apeared right next to me. when i turned that way the art vanishes and i was like '' what the hell??'' . the art then shoots me dead and only after iam dead it shows up again right where i was... this is so frustrating

you know max... if you just read the comment anjo here made.. you'd see it isnt a spectator only bug..

Looking For A Clan That Openly Accepts Anime And Was Founded On It?

Then Join The Kuromorimine Mechanized Division, The Largest and Best Anime Clan On Xbox!!

Want More Information? Then PM Myself Right Here On The Forums!!

MaxChaos24 #8 Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:25 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 11604 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostCruiser Abukuma, on 07 February 2018 - 01:18 PM, said:

you know max... if you just read the comment anjo here made.. you'd see it isnt a spectator only bug..

It is a spectator only bug. Understand what was said however there is no video to show that happened. :honoring:

psmobius1 #9 Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:49 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 22067 battles
  • [USA1]
To clear things up a bit more anjo.....is this you driving your own tank and is a recording or is this you spectating somebody else in their tank after you were killed in battle?

Cruiser Abukuma #10 Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:49 PM

Major

• Players
  • 13176 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 07 February 2018 - 03:25 PM, said:

It is a spectator only bug. Understand what was said however there is no video to show that happened. :honoring:

true, but you do have multiple people mentioning it. not trying to discredit what they said but it was still said nonetheless

Looking For A Clan That Openly Accepts Anime And Was Founded On It?

Then Join The Kuromorimine Mechanized Division, The Largest and Best Anime Clan On Xbox!!

Want More Information? Then PM Myself Right Here On The Forums!!

DumbGamerTag927 #11 Posted 07 February 2018 - 08:52 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 13842 battles

So I love these threads....

It is in spectator mode....Press A to return to garage is displayed...(not in English but there at lower center of screen)

Green Tiger II is facing off to the east at Red enemy,,,,probably a Defender.

Green Tiger II starts to re position to fire at the Red TD directly ahead....

The Red ISU-152 lands first shot which destroys Radio....shown in red text...and then disappears.

Barrel of Green Tiger II stays on target while ISU-152 tank image is gone....If it was auto locked and disappeared it would swing back to center and not stay pointed at TD..

The Tiger II lands the shot on the supposedly invisible tank as you can see by the white bar on reds health bar immediately after it reappears which shows it just lost health...

And then ultimately the Green Tiger II is destroyed by the Defender he was looking at originally....not the ISU which was backing away after being shot by the Tiger II

But the supposedly vanishing tank had nothing to do with the Tiger II being killed anyways..

Does make sense it is a spectator mode issue when a radio is destroyed from the tank you are viewing in....

AnjoDoDestino #12 Posted 07 February 2018 - 11:59 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 7481 battles
  • [-PT-]

its amazing people now saying its only in spect view. that is a lie. did you read that i said it already happen to me personally 5 times since the update? and i said that because it was something already happenig before the update. but dont worry i will make a compilation of game clips and without spect view. then i will wait to see what some people have to say. 

funny thing is that the forum it full of this reports but whatever

SquizzM3 #13 Posted 08 February 2018 - 12:05 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2612 battles
  • [TVR4]

View PostAnjoDoDestino, on 08 February 2018 - 09:59 AM, said:

its amazing people now saying its only in spect view. that is a lie. did you read that i said it already happen to me personally 5 times since the update? and i said that because it was something already happenig before the update. but dont worry i will make a compilation of game clips and without spect view. then i will wait to see what some people have to say. 

funny thing is that the forum it full of this reports but whatever

Happened to me last night on some snow map, poking around a rock lining up a shot across an open field at an opposing tank and then BAM! Tier X Heavy lights up bright red in the middle of my view literally right in front of me and I'm one-shotted back to the garage. My Arty Platoon mate was watching from above and said it was like the other tank just teleported in front of me.

Witness the Sh!tness...

AnjoDoDestino #14 Posted 08 February 2018 - 12:29 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 7481 battles
  • [-PT-]

Thank you ! I know iam not crazy. 

Here is a video from before the update. But i will bring more videos.

MaxChaos24 #15 Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:12 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 11604 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostAnjoDoDestino, on 07 February 2018 - 06:29 PM, said:

Thank you ! I know iam not crazy. 

Here is a video from before the update. But i will bring more videos.

Hello, the MT-25 wasn't an invisible tank. He just drive around the other side of the mound and came up behind you. You can see him pop up on your mini-map @51 seconds when you spotted him as he came around the hill. :honoring:

FonzyBoi4 #16 Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:59 PM

Private

• Players
  • 6952 battles

View PostMaxChaos24, on 08 February 2018 - 03:12 PM, said:

Hello, the MT-25 wasn't an invisible tank. He just drive around the other side of the mound and came up behind you. You can see him pop up on your mini-map @51 seconds when you spotted him as he came around the hill. :honoring:

Hi Max why is there a denial of the problem its clearly evident in the video... I've watched this video 5 times now and yes the tank appears at 51 seconds but by then its to late to even do anything about it can you not see that driving past a tank in the open literally a couple of feet away and said tank stays undetected is an issue?

Edited by FonzyBoi4, 08 February 2018 - 05:00 PM.

ThePlageRage #17 Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:08 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20378 battles
  • [ICTDS]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 08 February 2018 - 08:12 AM, said:

^^^^^

View PostFonzyBoi4, on 08 February 2018 - 09:59 AM, said:

Hi Max why is there a denial of the problem its clearly evident in the video... I've watched this video 5 times now and yes the tank appears at 51 seconds but by then its to late to even do anything about it can you not see that driving past a tank in the open literally a couple of feet away and said tank stays undetected is an issue?

Not "in the open literally a couple feet away..."  The dude got out played, the light baited him to push into his teamate and flanked him using the cover of that big mound of dirt on his left side.  The problem is players denial of understanding spotting mechanics.  Show me some real evidence and I may agree with you but I doubt there actually is any because I have not seen it on the battlefield.

FonzyBoi4 #18 Posted 08 February 2018 - 07:49 PM

Private

• Players
  • 6952 battles

View PostThePlageRage, on 08 February 2018 - 06:08 PM, said:

^^^^^

Not "in the open literally a couple feet away..."  The dude got out played, the light baited him to push into his teamate and flanked him using the cover of that big mound of dirt on his left side.  The problem is players denial of understanding spotting mechanics.  Show me some real evidence and I may agree with you but I doubt there actually is any because I have not seen it on the battlefield.

I do understand how spotting works if you are trying to imply i don't .Yeah you are correct although you sound like your being insulting... sorry mr i have played more battles than you so i must preach. I don't need to show you any evidence I never have had a problem with the spotting i was just making an observation from the video..

ThePlageRage #19 Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:23 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20378 battles
  • [ICTDS]
You're saying there is denial about a problem that is clearly visible in a video that was quite clear there was no problem.  Other than that I'm not sure what you are getting at.

Jaymz787b #20 Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:53 AM

Private

• Players
  • 7311 battles
  • [PZHVN]

Had the same thing happen last night with a spotted Wtauf PV IV, He was there one second and vanished off the radar, then my platoon head in his direction, I thought he was hiding behind a rock and like magic he appears about 50m's in front of me with out any cover in a open space, lucky for me he wasn't paying attention to me and I got the kill. It is a weird change in the game, and I have also found the Tiger 1's are less accurate and powerful shots than before the update?

Also tagged with Invisible, Magic, Tanks, Camouflage, Bug

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users