Lag.

Lag

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Is Lag an Issue? (6 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

Is there a lag problem in WoT Console?

1. Yes (6 votes [85.71%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 85.71%

2. Yes! (Said angrily) (1 vote [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

Vote Hide poll

ECHOthreeSlERRA #1 Posted 10 February 2018 - 03:58 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 10818 battles
  • [1775]

Dear Wargaming WoT Console,

Lag. Can something be done to permently get rid of lag. It’s not my internet (my wife works in IT) and it’s 2018. What other games have these kind of Lag issues? None-that’s who. I am tired of driving in circles, having delayed shots, driving forwards/backwards unexpectedly, and sometimes gliding/floating above or through the ground. Not only do these unwanted behaviors ruin my already below average gameplay, but I really let my team down when I’m top tier and I “float” through enemy fire. I love this game more than cheeseburgers but someone at WG needs to watch a YouTube video or search “How to fix lag on your online tank game.” A cute cat picture or free fire extinguisher isn’t going to fix the lag problem. The only way to fix the lag problem is to fix the lag problem so there’s not a lag problem because we all know there’s a lag problem.

Love,

ECHOthreeSlERRA

Disgustipated09 #2 Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:09 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 17436 battles
  • [FOAMY]
Yeah my tank likes to drive into enemy fire whilst seemingly doing nothing on my screen. It doesn't seem to be an issue with the 360 edition from my experience though...
Leader of the Squirrelly Wraith clan, dedicated to our lord and master, Foamy.  

Tipchief #3 Posted 11 February 2018 - 07:52 AM

Private

• Players
  • 3708 battles
  • [CHN]

where is the asian server

Also tagged with Lag

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users