Drive A Tank

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

shootlessjoe #1 Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:13 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 7790 battles

For all you history buffs out there. Check this site out. 

http://www.driveatank.com/

You and someone else ( Depending on the package you choose) can ride in some of these historic tanks! Biggest package costs 2,599! You can even set up for some time to drive over a car and a house! That's right guys! A house! Who wouldn't want to try some of this out? Looks pretty bad to the bone!

MadddMaxxx666 #2 Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:30 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 10384 battles

View Postshootlessjoe, on 12 February 2018 - 10:13 PM, said:

For all you history buffs out there. Check this site out. 

http://www.driveatank.com/

You and someone else ( Depending on the package you choose) can ride in some of these historic tanks! Biggest package costs 2,599! You can even set up for some time to drive over a car and a house! That's right guys! A house! Who wouldn't want to try some of this out? Looks pretty bad to the bone!

I got to run over a car in a m113 in the army it's pretty good

P6X330 #3 Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:51 PM

Captain

• Supertest - PS4
  • 9585 battles
  • [AMXS]

I have piloted tanks when I used to work for the AMX state owned company back in my hay days. In the prototypes section. I got to drive several tanks, including WW2 that we received for transformations to be used as targets in KEP trials.

The best experience you can ever get in a tank, while driving it, is in the field! the car crushing and house drive thru are less rewarding in terms of shear fun to be driving something on caterpillars. Of course, each one his own.

Back in the 70's during my military service at the 501 RCC, during exhibitions in the cities when on outings, we always included a car crushing demo, to please the crowd.

I never got to do one, because our Lieutenants gave themselves the exclusivity to that accomplishment. Not that I missed it in any way.

But I had the privilege to change the broken torsion bars in the AMX 30's afterwards, as they could never understand how to do it properly... lol.... fixing their mess, they never pulled rank over me for that.

Edited by P6X330, 19 June 2018 - 02:07 PM.

shootlessjoe #4 Posted 16 February 2018 - 01:15 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 7790 battles
Very nice! I wished I had some opportunities like that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users