useless timewaste help bug buggy

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

MvR Richthofen #1 Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:53 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 2902 battles

Hi fellow tankers and WG.

Since yesterday I'am wasting silver, have wasted free XP for the 2506 upgrade and WASTING my LIFETIME at the third chapter of Kennedys war(story, not the challenge mode). I don't know if the last update of WoT has changed anything at this chapter, too? Didn't play it before. 

I played it several times now and I don't have any chance to capture the last missile battery. Your pathetic AI-morons are totally useless at the last encounter. You have to carry them with your little light tank.

They are driving anywhere don't realise attack orders. If I don't kill the enemy arty on my own it blow my to death. Making it far worse is this small route where the enemy drives up to you where the moron Team-AI get roasted one after another.

I managed two times to kill all last enemys but lost the mission, because it is now longer an istawin. You have to capture the last missiles. But you don't have enough time left.

What me now finally brought to the forum is the fact that today, in my last three attemps the boss drove always an IS-3!! And now try to kill it, when your teammate blocks the lower plate... and all enemy tanks firing on you.

WG please tell me how should anybody (an above average player) beat this mission? It is totally absurd and timewasting.

Has anybody at WG played this crap???

radonism #2 Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:36 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 13524 battles

Yes, I remember that one being tricky and I only just made it on the third or forth attempt.

Your AI team mates are pretty slow to keep up, if I remember rightly. As such, I kind of bated the enemy to follow me into a trap as the team mates trundled along with the speed and thrust of a snail...

Isn't that the one that grants the chance to buy the Snakebite? Keep going if so, it's worth it. Really fun tank.

Good luck

Real Yuri Hours #3 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:07 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16355 battles
  • [HONK]

eh, i played it a few times, but got really peeved when the allies would either stay still or try to snipe from the ridge...

honestly, bring a friend at that point

>be cdc

>get shot

>everytime.jpg

SightlessRogue0 #4 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:25 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 12243 battles
  • [DPZS]

I think the 60% offer only lasts a short time to release war stories. If it still works you have to persevere at all costs, you will love the snakebite that you will cost between $ 5 and $ 7 depending on the currency of your country.

That being said, our advice will not be very useful because the mechanics of AI in War History has changed recently. Bots are more aggressive, more intelligent, have become real snipers.

I use Google translator for english language

Lots of juggling in french text, sometimes translator in trouble with that. If you do not understand what I write, tell me.

MvR Richthofen #5 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:32 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 2902 battles

View PostSightlessRogue0, on 13 February 2018 - 12:25 PM, said:

I think the 60% offer only lasts a short time to release war stories. If it still works you have to persevere at all costs, you will love the snakebite that you will cost between $ 5 and $ 7 depending on the currency of your country.

That being said, our advice will not be very useful because the mechanics of AI in War History has changed recently. Bots are more aggressive, more intelligent, have become real snipers.

Discounts are still there. Played Operation sealion and bought the Snakebite:child:. Funny tank.

Regarding the bots I thought that only the challenge mode was affected :amazed:.

WG is so :facepalm:.

:ohmy: ohoh. I havn't played El Alamein, yet. The first two chapters of Runnaway Tiger Worked well.

xXInstaPowersXX #6 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:53 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6760 battles
  • [BNKR]
I didnt find it hard. I did it first try. Just gotta be strategic

SightlessRogue0 #7 Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:54 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 12243 battles
  • [DPZS]
The trick for the last mission:
At the penultimate circle to capture (on the small hill) you have to overtake it to detect the enemy on the other base and give time to your allies to engage the fight.
From the first shots you have to go back on the circle to capture while the others are fighting.

I use Google translator for english language

Lots of juggling in french text, sometimes translator in trouble with that. If you do not understand what I write, tell me.

SmokeyMcPOTxx #8 Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:35 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 29340 battles
  • [BAUK]
it now harder same as live fire  bot tanks attack you more and i have seen them shoot prem.

Also tagged with useless, timewaste, help, bug, buggy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users