Jump to content


Update Details - Feb 13th, 2018


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

MaxChaos24 #1 Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:59 AM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 11624 battles
  • 16,748
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

This mornings downtime is to address the following items:

 

Fixes:

1. AP Tracer colors are back to normal.

2. Correct information is now being displayed while spectating tanks.

  • Health, Module, and Crew status now correctly displays for the tank you are spectating.
  • The tank class bar highlights the tank you are spectating.

3. Tank Class bar now correctly sorts tank icons by Class.

4. Scrolling through names on the overview map now works correctly.

5. Can now view tank details for tanks in the store bundles.

 

The following tanks are now for sale on the Premium Tech Tree:

  • M3 Light
  • T-127

 

Added the Chinese TD Tech Tree line. 

New Chinese Premiums added in the Store bundles



XP3RTSNIP3R23 #2 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:01 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 7537 battles
  • 630
  • [-HAT-]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2016
Thanks for the bug fixes, MaxChaos24.

MASHMAN 90 #3 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:02 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 25784 battles
  • 5,522
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

View PostMaxChaos24, on 13 February 2018 - 10:59 AM, said:

This mornings downtime is to address the following items:

 

Fixes:

1. AP Tracer colors are back to normal.

2. Correct information is now being displayed while spectating tanks.

  • Health, Module, and Crew status now correctly displays for the tank you are spectating.
  • The tank class bar highlights the tank you are spectating.

3. Tank Class bar now correctly sorts tank icons by Class.

4. Scrolling through names on the overview map now works correctly.

5. Can now view tank details for tanks in the store bundles.

 

The following tanks are now for sale on the Premium Tech Tree:

  • M3 Light
  • T-127

 

Nice, you forgot CHINESE TD's!!! some nice fixes :)

Youtube

Twitter

 

Grovyle from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.

 


TeichMegagamer #4 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:03 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 2901 battles
  • 821
  • [GRAP]
  • Member since:
    12-05-2015

Nice fixes!

 

Can't wait till tier 8 tanks hit the premium TT. Is anyone really buying all those tier 2/3 premium tanks?


Tips to improve your skill

 


SquizzM3 #5 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:08 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 3032 battles
  • 285
  • [TVR4]
  • Member since:
    11-15-2017
Nice little patch bundle there. Since I spend most of my match time “dead” the fixes to spectating are most welcome. 

Witness the Sh!tness...


DoN 0f W4R #6 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:10 AM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 15559 battles
  • 122
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013
nice:bajan:
WoT Forever!

MASHMAN 90 #7 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:12 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 25784 battles
  • 5,522
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

View PostTeichMegagamer, on 13 February 2018 - 11:03 AM, said:

Nice fixes!

 

Can't wait till tier 8 tanks hit the premium TT. Is anyone really buying all those tier 2/3 premium tanks?

 

Most won't but T-127, BT-SV, Pz B2 you can't go wrong really but the 2/3 Premiums are good for those who can't afford Tier 8s :)



SightlessRogue0 #8 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:14 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 10273 battles
  • 1,363
  • [DPZS]
  • Member since:
    05-16-2017

The most difficult for a new player is to make a first purchase, we hesitate a lot before doing so.

The level 2/3 are cheap and therefore pass for minimal risk, as for tanks low tier won or received as a gift they make you discover the benefits of prem tank and you comfort for the purchase of tank much more expensive to levels above. It's like for prime time, once you have tasted a few days as a gift or prize .. we buy a month, and then another and another, finally we buy a year.

 

Once the customer who plays for free bought something (small amount), the case is in the bag ... he will buy again.


Edited by SightlessRogue0, 13 February 2018 - 11:17 AM.

I use Google translator for english language

Lots of juggling in french text, sometimes translator in trouble with that. If you do not understand what I write, tell me.


MaxChaos24 #9 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:16 AM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 11624 battles
  • 16,748
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 13 February 2018 - 05:02 AM, said:

 

Nice, you forgot CHINESE TD's!!! some nice fixes :)

 

Added + others

TeichMegagamer #10 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:18 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 2901 battles
  • 821
  • [GRAP]
  • Member since:
    12-05-2015

Yea sure it's great for now players. Although my first premium was a tier 8, because playing low tier was just "lame" at the time. The release low tier premiums every week but not a single hight tier one. 

I just want a skorpion g or lycan so badly! :harp:


Tips to improve your skill

 


Rarefication #11 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:23 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 17441 battles
  • 11,560
  • [RATT]
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View PostSightlessRogue0, on 13 February 2018 - 07:14 AM, said:

The most difficult for a new player is to make a first purchase, we hesitate a lot before doing so.

The level 2/3 are cheap and therefore pass for minimal risk, as for tanks low tier won or received as a gift they make you discover the benefits of prem tank and you comfort for the purchase of tank much more expensive to levels above. It's like for prime time, once you have tasted a few days as a gift or prize .. we buy a month, and then another and another, finally we buy a year.

 

Once the customer who plays for free bought something (small amount), the case is in the bag ... he will buy again.

 

True. During my first year I didn't spend a cent. I simply wasn't sure how invested in was in the game at that point. 

JOZIN_Z_BAZIN_PL #12 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:38 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 41236 battles
  • 122
  • [B_O_B]
  • Member since:
    01-27-2016

View PostMaxChaos24, on 13 February 2018 - 11:16 AM, said:

 

Added + others

 

What are the stats for new premium tanks? They are not even in Tankopedia.

MASHMAN 90 #13 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:46 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 25784 battles
  • 5,522
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

First game and it's a 7v7 lol, in my excitement, I forgot to put Binos on, oops.

 


Youtube

Twitter

 

Grovyle from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.

 


Collier999 #14 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:50 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 14627 battles
  • 28
  • [GIN]
  • Member since:
    01-20-2016
How about fixing the [edited]lag?!

BigHundy #15 Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:04 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 8005 battles
  • 2,554
  • [-LGN-]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2016

so you release new premiums but do not put the release notes in the news section?

what are the base gold prices (not in tankopedia yet), I won't be buying any of the new premiums until that resolved.

 

Also: boo to overpriced hero tanks bundled with premium and boosts, of which we do not want!


Edited by BigHundy, 13 February 2018 - 12:05 PM.

98% of system problems are user related.

3MOE: Chaffee, AMX 12t, AMX 13 75, Tiger 1, T32,

MOE grinds: Leopard PTA, Batchat 12t, E-100

 


Sno Drag0n #16 Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:15 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 10534 battles
  • 5
  • [AVRG]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014
Any chance of getting the lag that's re-appeared since the latest update sorted?

Dredd1973 #17 Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:24 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 7312 battles
  • 279
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

Flags still unavailable for the Panzerkampfwagen VII   :(

 

 


Order in the Chaos


II 19 lI #18 Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:24 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 9315 battles
  • 42
  • [GTL]
  • Member since:
    05-30-2016

View PostCollier999, on 13 February 2018 - 11:50 AM, said:

How about fixing the [edited]lag?!

I found uninstall/reinstall helped me with that. 



Hotpocket Sack #19 Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:44 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 17903 battles
  • 6
  • [R3V]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014
How about sorting out the invite system when swapping servers from euro to na east and not being able to join them and the game crashing out

PeppermintShore #20 Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:50 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10439 battles
  • 194
  • [GB]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2016
Nice. Thanks for update and quick addition of the Chinese TDs .really thought it was going to be another 6 months before we seen them. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users