Jump to content


War Chest Tank Prizes Not in Garage


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Seven Alpha 7 #1 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:49 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 7682 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    04-07-2014

Yesterday after work I logged in to receive my war chests. The first two chest said I had received a tank. As of this morning, neither tank is in my garage. Where do I find the tanks?

 

Is anyone else not receiving their tank prizes?



MaxChaos24 #2 Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:06 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 11252 battles
  • 15,840
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostSeven Alpha 7, on 13 February 2018 - 05:49 AM, said:

Yesterday after work I logged in to receive my war chests. The first two chest said I had received a tank. As of this morning, neither tank is in my garage. Where do I find the tanks?

 

Is anyone else not receiving their tank prizes?

 

Hello What tanks did it say you won?

Seven Alpha 7 #3 Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:37 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 7682 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    04-07-2014

View PostMaxChaos24, on 13 February 2018 - 12:06 PM, said:

 

Hello What tanks did it say you won?

 

Chest #1 said an M4 Sherman Champion

Chest #2 said a King Dragon Type 59



Collier999 #4 Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:08 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 11280 battles
  • 17
  • [GIN]
  • Member since:
    01-20-2016
Bull [edited] 

MaxChaos24 #5 Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:12 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 11252 battles
  • 15,840
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostSeven Alpha 7, on 13 February 2018 - 06:37 AM, said:

 

Chest #1 said an M4 Sherman Champion

Chest #2 said a King Dragon Type 59

 

Please don’t troll. If you are actually missing tanks that it said you won, please let us know or we wont be able to help. 

koquerelle #6 Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:30 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 33882 battles
  • 107
  • Member since:
    02-03-2014
Mine said M1 Abrams

XP3RTSNIP3R23 #7 Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:34 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 5519 battles
  • 530
  • Member since:
    12-27-2016

View PostSeven Alpha 7, on 13 February 2018 - 07:37 AM, said:

 

Chest #1 said an M4 Sherman Champion

Chest #2 said a King Dragon Type 59

 

That's a lie! What?!:sceptic:

 

Join my clan!

 


leova #8 Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:37 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 10924 battles
  • 12,610
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    06-11-2014

View PostSeven Alpha 7, on 13 February 2018 - 07:37 AM, said:

 

Chest #1 said an M4 Sherman Champion

Chest #2 said a King Dragon Type 59

:sceptic::facepalm:

 

View PostMaxChaos24, on 13 February 2018 - 08:12 AM, said:

 

Please don’t troll. If you are actually missing tanks that it said you won, please let us know or we wont be able to help. 

 

agreed, don't be a lying jerk spammer

Death in Dub #9 Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:37 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 6935 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    08-25-2015
Same here the war chest number 1 said i won a garage slot + Pz.kpfw V/1V. Garage slot was there but no tank. I even sold a tank for a new space still no tank.

MaxChaos24 #10 Posted 15 February 2018 - 02:21 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 11252 battles
  • 15,840
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostDeath in Dub, on 14 February 2018 - 02:37 PM, said:

Same here the war chest number 1 said i won a garage slot + Pz.kpfw V/1V. Garage slot was there but no tank. I even sold a tank for a new space still no tank.

 

Thanks, we'll take a look! 

Death in Dub #11 Posted 15 February 2018 - 11:20 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 6935 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    08-25-2015
Cheers. Got the tank. Thank you.




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users