Jump to content


Desperate request for parking pass

50% Off

  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TallDesert34426 #1 Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:02 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 52470 battles
  • 167
  • [-UNL-]
  • Member since:
    02-23-2014
I just ask for the parking pass sale in March or at the very latest, before the next On-Track Event. I will buy at least 5 of them. This upcoming China one will be the first On-Track Event that I won't participate, simply because I'm out of slots and can only afford them when they are 50% off. It's not really fair to have this epic full nation on-track event(with a brand new TD line too), without selling garage slots at the 50% discount for a long time, right after the new year exception policy change where people used up all their remaining slots to restore tanks while they still could. I remember not even having enough slots to restore all the tanks I wanted to, and I restored 22 tanks!

MASHMAN 90 #2 Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:17 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 25191 battles
  • 4,869
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

View PostTallDesert34426, on 13 February 2018 - 12:02 PM, said:

I just ask for the parking pass sale in March or at the very latest, before the next On-Track Event. I will buy at least 5 of them. This upcoming China one will be the first On-Track Event that I won't participate, simply because I'm out of slots and can only afford them when they are 50% off. It's not really fair to have this epic full nation on-track event(with a brand new TD line too), without selling garage slots at the 50% discount for a long time, right after the new year exception policy change where people used up all their remaining slots to restore tanks while they still could. I remember not even having enough slots to restore all the tanks I wanted to, and I restored 22 tanks!

 

Atm in Store theirs 9 Garage Slots and 14 Day Premium for 3,000 gold but assume you mean 10 Slots at 1500 gold?

Youtube

Twitter

 

Grovyle from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.

 


LiteralComic635 #3 Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:27 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 109 battles
  • 253
  • Member since:
    11-21-2016

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 13 February 2018 - 12:17 PM, said:

 

Atm in Store theirs 9 Garage Slots and 14 Day Premium for 3,000 gold but assume you mean 10 Slots at 1500 gold?

 

That deal is okay unless you bought 360 days premium Black Friday 2017, and have gotten a day of premium in EVERY War Chest since. I have been begging for Parking Pass since mid-December and an On Track event without it is kind of crummy.

 

I can't understand why WG marketing doesn't get the hint Parking Passes enhance player interest and experience while still taking in real money.



MASHMAN 90 #4 Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:45 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 25191 battles
  • 4,869
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

View PostLiteralComic635, on 14 February 2018 - 08:27 PM, said:

 

That deal is okay unless you bought 360 days premium Black Friday 2017, and have gotten a day of premium in EVERY War Chest since. I have been begging for Parking Pass since mid-December and an On Track event without it is kind of crummy.

 

I can't understand why WG marketing doesn't get the hint Parking Passes enhance player interest and experience while still taking in real money.

 

yeah people always need garage slots (i wouldn't pay for them but that's me) so more sales would be nice, maybe once every 2-3 months?

Youtube

Twitter

 

Grovyle from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users