War stories live fire

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

IbinFarten #1 Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:06 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 12 battles
War stories live fire is broken after last update, please return to the previous state before the last update, server reset today has not fixed the problem 

IbinFarten #2 Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:34 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 12 battles

View PostIbinFarten, on 13 February 2018 - 03:06 PM, said:

War stories live fire is broken after last update, please return to the previous state before the last update, server reset today has not fixed the problem 

+1 bump to keep this going until problem is resolved 

Edited by IbinFarten, 13 February 2018 - 04:34 PM.

BrogueOne #3 Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:22 AM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 15680 battles
  • [ELDER]
Making the AI in War Stories more aggressive/challenging was intentional and isn’t a bug. Says so in the patch notes.

But you can leave your feedback in the Update 4.3 discussion thread or in the War Stories section of the forum. No guarantees they’ll change it back, but that’s the way it is. Maybe play multiplayer like most of us?

IbinFarten #4 Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:22 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 12 battles

View PostBrogueOne, on 14 February 2018 - 04:22 AM, said:

Making the AI in War Stories more aggressive/challenging was intentional and isn’t a bug. Says so in the patch notes.

But you can leave your feedback in the Update 4.3 discussion thread or in the War Stories section of the forum. No guarantees they’ll change it back, but that’s the way it is. Maybe play multiplayer like most of us?

It's broken, so it's a bug that needs fixing thanks for the input but I think I'll leave this up

SeekNdestroy639 #5 Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:28 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15354 battles
  • [USAV]

View PostBrogueOne, on 14 February 2018 - 04:22 AM, said:

maybe he wants the problem fixed , have you ever thought of that? Maybe you should stick to multiplayer unless you have something constructive to add to the problem 

Tricky Rik 36 #6 Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:27 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 16054 battles

View PostSeekNdestroy639, on 14 February 2018 - 11:28 AM, said:

maybe he wants the problem fixed , have you ever thought of that? Maybe you should stick to multiplayer unless you have something constructive to add to the problem 

I want it reverted to how it was too, but it clearly isn't a bug.  There are a few threads about this change and it would appear that most who have posted on the forum about it, would also like it changed back.

BrogueOne #7 Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:40 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 15680 battles
  • [ELDER]

View PostIbinFarten, on 14 February 2018 - 11:22 AM, said:

It's broken, so it's a bug that needs fixing thanks for the input but I think I'll leave this up

According to WG it’s an improvement since previous feedback suggested that it was too easy and players requested more challenge.  You can read about the changes and leave your feedback here: http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/205991-world-of-tanks-console-update-43-improvements-feedback/#topmost

I’m sorry if it’s too hard for you now.  But it’s still not a bug.

Rarefication #8 Posted 14 February 2018 - 06:19 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 16498 battles
I enjoy Live Fire now as it is not as boring. I'm up to 107 million silver so I just play the British Bulldog and T-34-88 in it to make some silver and build crews. 

SeekNdestroy639 #9 Posted 14 February 2018 - 06:20 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15354 battles
  • [USAV]

View PostBrogueOne, on 14 February 2018 - 05:40 PM, said:

According to WG it’s an improvement since previous feedback suggested that it was too easy and players requested more challenge.  You can read about the changes and leave your feedback here: http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/205991-world-of-tanks-console-update-43-improvements-feedback/#topmost

Sorry if I offended you kid but if you don't have positive feed back run along:child:And it's not to hard for me 

http://forum-console...weaked-too-much

I can send you more links from players feed back if you like 

Edited by SeekNdestroy639, 14 February 2018 - 06:33 PM.

IbinFarten #10 Posted 14 February 2018 - 06:44 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 12 battles

View PostBrogueOne, on 14 February 2018 - 05:40 PM, said:

You say one thing I say another if you don't like the thread don't post negative comments, :P Move along 

BrogueOne #11 Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:10 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 15680 battles
  • [ELDER]

View PostIbinFarten, on 14 February 2018 - 06:44 PM, said:

You say one thing I say another if you don't like the thread don't post negative comments, :P Move along 

I’m not sure you understand what “negative” means.  Sure, there’s an air of sarcasm to my replies, but guiding you to the correct place for feedback is actually constructive.  Reporting your displeasure with the AI changes as a bug is not giving feedback because it simply appears you are complaining for complaint’s sake. 

And if you don’t like the responses you get from the viewing public don’t post in a public forum and then get upset when people do respond.  This is why WG has a Customer Support department.  If you have comments, complaints, bug reports, or other feedback about the game(and find yourself easily triggered by random folks on the internet) you can quietly and privately tell them directly.

BrogueOne #12 Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:13 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 15680 battles
  • [ELDER]

View PostSeekNdestroy639, on 14 February 2018 - 06:20 PM, said:

Sorry if I offended you kid but if you don't have positive feed back run along:child:And it's not to hard for me 

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/206472-was-warstories-tweaked-too-much

I can send you more links from players feed back if you like 

Please, post all the links here.  At least that way the OP can find other more appropriate places to air their grievances and commiserate with similarly soft-skinned players.

SeekNdestroy639 #13 Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:36 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15354 battles
  • [USAV]

View PostBrogueOne, on 14 February 2018 - 07:13 PM, said:

Please, post all the links here.  At least that way the OP can find other more appropriate places to air their grievances and commiserate with similarly soft-skinned players.

I posted the link for you to read, because you claimed players requested it to be changed but the poll on the link says a different story

BrogueOne #14 Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:02 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 15680 battles
  • [ELDER]

View PostSeekNdestroy639, on 14 February 2018 - 08:36 PM, said:

I posted the link for you to read, because you claimed players requested it to be changed but the poll on the link says a different story

And I am referring to pre-4.3.  Before 4.3 there was lots of advice on how to abuse Live Fire Exercise for XP and credits because, wait for it, it was SUPER EASY!  Lots of other players(myself included) don’t even bother to play it, wait for it, because it’s too easy.

They did the same thing with Proving Grounds except they nerfed the earnings instead of buffing the AI.  PvE game modes are not intended to be abused for cheap earnings so players can pad their silver reserves or grind XP without affecting their stats.  Proving Grounds is intended to give players a place to test out new tanks they just bought or test new upgrades before going into multiplayer.  War Stories is offered as a series of short single player(or Co-op) campaigns with the intent of offering a challenge of skill. 

By making the AI in War Stories stronger they are de-incentivizing repetitive play because the game’s primary focus is, in fact, Multiplayer. 

Side note: polls on this forum do not constitute an accurate reflection of the community as a whole.  I will cite Tankbowl 2017 in this instance since Germany won despite the forum polls overwhelmingly siding with Russia.

SeekNdestroy639 #15 Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:34 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15354 battles
  • [USAV]

View PostBrogueOne, on 14 February 2018 - 09:02 PM, said:

And I am referring to pre-4.3.  Before 4.3 there was lots of advice on how to abuse Live Fire Exercise for XP and credits because, wait for it, it was SUPER EASY!  Lots of other players(myself included) don’t even bother to play it, wait for it, because it’s too easy.

They did the same thing with Proving Grounds except they nerfed the earnings instead of buffing the AI.  PvE game modes are not intended to be abused for cheap earnings so players can pad their silver reserves or grind XP without affecting their stats.  Proving Grounds is intended to give players a place to test out new tanks they just bought or test new upgrades before going into multiplayer.  War Stories is offered as a series of short single player(or Co-op) campaigns with the intent of offering a challenge of skill. 

By making the AI in War Stories stronger they are de-incentivizing repetitive play because the game’s primary focus is, in fact, Multiplayer. 

Side note: polls on this forum do not constitute an accurate reflection of the community as a whole.  I will cite Tankbowl 2017 in this instance since Germany won despite the forum polls overwhelmingly siding with Russia.

Kid you got nothing better to do than wait for it not offer anything of any importance :facepalm:Try again wait for it,,,,,, there it is:popcorn:

IbinFarten #16 Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:40 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 12 battles

Please refrain from further comments on my post, you have been reported 

IBROX 04 #17 Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:49 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17446 battles
  • [BNKR]

Lol. Players abusing WS while trying to complete storyteller 1 to 11. How else are players expected to complete storyteller ? 

https://www.sbhscotland.org.uk            

IbinFarten #18 Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:02 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 12 battles

View PostIBROX 04, on 14 February 2018 - 09:49 PM, said:

Lol. Players abusing WS while trying to complete storyteller 1 to 11. How else are players expected to complete storyteller ? 

Yeah I thought his comment was funny also If they did not want players using war stories why they put it in, I blocked him now so I don't have to look at his rambling on

IBROX 04 #19 Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:11 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17446 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostIbinFarten, on 14 February 2018 - 10:02 PM, said:

Yeah I thought his comment was funny also If they did not want players using war stories why they put it in, I blocked him now so I don't have to look at his rambling on

Probably in his defence, he probably never started storyteller, yeah storyteller sucks you in, the xp, silver and crew training is basically just a bonus. I'm just about finishing it anyways, but the grandson is stuck since wg changed it. 

https://www.sbhscotland.org.uk            

BrogueOne #20 Posted 15 February 2018 - 12:37 AM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 15680 battles
  • [ELDER]
It’s still not a bug and doesn’t belong in this part of the forums.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users