Jump to content


War stories live fire


  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

IbinFarten #21 Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:21 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 12 battles
  • 23
  • Member since:
    06-27-2016

View PostBrogueOne, on 15 February 2018 - 12:37 AM, said:

It’s still not a bug and doesn’t belong in this part of the forums.

 

Perhaps you should return to your mother ship after all your comments  is off the planet , if you don't think it's broken 

Rarefication #22 Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:29 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 17441 battles
  • 11,560
  • [RATT]
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013
I grinded my tier seven Japanese heavy in Live Fire today and made 1300-1500 xp a game. I ended up grinding close to 60,000xp. 

IBROX 04 #23 Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:50 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 17837 battles
  • 5,448
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    11-10-2014

View PostRarefication, on 18 February 2018 - 10:29 PM, said:

I grinded my tier seven Japanese heavy in Live Fire today and made 1300-1500 xp a game. I ended up grinding close to 60,000xp. 

 

wthdude. Lol + 1


 

 

 

 

 


Rarefication #24 Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:55 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 17441 battles
  • 11,560
  • [RATT]
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View PostIBROX 04, on 18 February 2018 - 06:50 PM, said:

 

wthdude. Lol + 1

 

LOL, I plan to grind 10,000xp a day throughout the week, and purchase the tier eight heavy this weekend. Today, I turned on a few documentaries on YouTube and just played Live Fire mindlessly. It works. 

IBROX 04 #25 Posted 18 February 2018 - 11:02 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 17837 battles
  • 5,448
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    11-10-2014

View PostRarefication, on 18 February 2018 - 10:55 PM, said:

 

LOL, I plan to grind 10,000xp a day throughout the week, and purchase the tier eight heavy this weekend. Today, I turned on a few documentaries on YouTube and just played Live Fire mindlessly. It works. 

 

All I've been doing is running the KV5 through Tigerfibal a few times daily , training one of my Soviet TD crews. Think I need to rethink this... 

 

 

 

 

 


Rarefication #26 Posted 18 February 2018 - 11:13 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 17441 battles
  • 11,560
  • [RATT]
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View PostIBROX 04, on 18 February 2018 - 07:02 PM, said:

 

All I've been doing is running the KV5 through Tigerfibal a few times daily , training one of my Soviet TD crews. Think I need to rethink this... 

 

For Russian/German crew training, I've been running my T-34-88 in Live Fire. I seem to be able to build up crews quickly that way. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users