About to 3 Mark the Archer...and then

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

PairedCreator91 #1 Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:45 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 11168 battles

Had some good games in my Archer over the weekend and was on the verge of 3 marking her...then all of a sudden shots are going off at weird angles,  going in the dirt, hitting square causing no damage without a message saying "Just dinged them" or "that shot ricocheted"

I am not sure if it was lag or what or just some algorithm that kicks in to deny you a 3 mark :) because after that the map rotation was putting me on Ravaged Capital and other unfriendly Archer maps.

It was enough for me to log out and have a drink...I'm sure it was lag...but just had to vent a little since the wife doesn't understand :)

TeichMegagamer #2 Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:50 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 2906 battles
  • [GRAP]

Happened to me yesterday in my A-44 trying to get the second gun mark. At 84.74% the RNG really hit me hard. Just like you I guess. :D

Don't give up. Just switch tanks for one or two games and try to think of something else than that third mark.

This also happens to me every time I am grinding. The last 5k experience needed are a horror.

Tips to improve your skill

JTank97 #3 Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:51 PM

Major

• Players
  • 16175 battles
  • [RATT]
The game has a tendency to screw you over once you’re near a MoE - methinks it’s on purpose. If this many people complain about this sort of crap happening once they near their 2nd or 3rd mark ... :sceptic:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users