Jump to content


So, about these new Chinese TD'S.............


  • Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

X66X C Evan #1 Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:06 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 10857 battles
  • 324
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013
Thoughts? Suggestions? Complaints? Give em here. 
">

John Arrowsmith #2 Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:17 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 62099 battles
  • 10,307
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014
Not tried them yet.  Being waiting for opinions though.  

This forum needs the Fake Marine

nocapkillall, on 21 July 2017 - 08:15 AM, said:

I'll finally be achieving one of my lifetime dreams of having a positive rep on this forum.

 

 


JTank97 #3 Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:18 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 14738 battles
  • 2,167
  • [RATT]
  • Member since:
    01-19-2015

Free XP'd my way up to the tier 6. Gonna grind the final package out in proving grounds before I send it out into multiplayer. The tier 6 is pretty nice, and I'm looking forward to the tier 7 when I'm able to research it. Haven't heard anything good about the tier 8 though (the TT one, not the awesome premium one with ridiculous DPM and outclasses the TT tier 8 in almost every respect...)

 

As always with Chinese tanks, gun depression is gonna be a problem.


Edited by JTank97, 13 February 2018 - 07:18 PM.


Tempest fox3 #4 Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:31 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 17447 battles
  • 12,073
  • [RUSH-]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

They're simply bad clones of Russian TD's.

 

Especially the tier 10 which has lower alpha and lower rate of fire than the OBJ268 for some reason.


War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75 - In order obtained


MASHMAN 90 #5 Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:42 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 25191 battles
  • 4,827
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

not bad at all, least lower tiers.

Tier 3 has the KV-1 57 mm as a Stock and 76 mm upgraded
Tier 4 has a choice of either gun and upgraded is the KV-1s Top Gun

Tier 6 has a better Type 59 gun as top gun
Tier 8 has slight worse Jagtiger gun as top gun
Tier 9 is when it starts to suffer but gets nice armour unlike the tanks before it, Has the ISU-152/Object 704 gun but heard it was nerfed
Tier 10 i have no idea


Youtube

Twitter

 

Grovyle from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.

 


Mashed #6 Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:33 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 25312 battles
  • 2,038
  • Member since:
    08-23-2013

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 13 February 2018 - 07:42 PM, said:

not bad at all, least lower tiers.

Tier 3 has the KV-1 57 mm as a Stock and 76 mm upgraded
Tier 4 has a choice of either gun and upgraded is the KV-1s Top Gun

Tier 6 has a better Type 59 gun as top gun
Tier 8 has slight worse Jagtiger gun as top gun
Tier 9 is when it starts to suffer but gets nice armour unlike the tanks before it, Has the ISU-152/Object 704 gun but heard it was nerfed
Tier 10 i have no idea

 

I might get the tier 6 ,if i have time during the on-track after my tier 10 grinds.  

 

I like my SU-100 & Hellcat, i didn't bother moving any further up those lines either.


You only help your team mates, because they can't be shot at, if they're dead.

MashedIT


MASHMAN 90 #7 Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:40 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 25191 battles
  • 4,827
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

View PostMashed, on 13 February 2018 - 08:33 PM, said:

 

I might get the tier 6 ,if i have time during the on-track after my tier 10 grinds.  

 

I like my SU-100 & Hellcat, i didn't bother moving any further up those lines either.

 

Cool i'm on Tier 4 atm.

Youtube

Twitter

 

Grovyle from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.

 


Max Ammo 1062 #8 Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:47 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 26049 battles
  • 914
  • [564TH]
  • Member since:
    07-18-2013
Free xp'd to the tier 5 and will grind the others, also currently grinding the WZ-132 and WZ-111-14 and really enjoy them both. 111-14 is a keeper for sure.

SkillfulTurtl3 #9 Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:25 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 24815 battles
  • 866
  • Member since:
    09-15-2014
Quite like the Tier 4 with the high pen low damage gun, not tried the others yet

X66X C Evan #10 Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:37 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 10857 battles
  • 324
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013
Named my first Chinese crew " Bang ding Ao " doing pretty good so far
">

Pit Friend #11 Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:32 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 27697 battles
  • 13,024
  • [PTATO]
  • Member since:
    07-14-2014
The tier III is kind of fun. It moves fast and both guns it gets are decently punchy for the tier. 

I hope to one day be wealthy enough to be considered eccentric rather than just plain nuts.  


M1A1miniKILLER #12 Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:23 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 30423 battles
  • 237
  • [NFADL]
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014
from looking at it the mid tiers beat out a lot of other tank destoryers in thier tiers with high alpha guns again for thier tier the armor from looking at it gets good at 7 and the tier 8 is where it gets super good, look at the prem 8 version as proof, tier 9 is better than the 704 tier ten is where its a trade off that you may not like. 310 eff armor 390 view but only 750 alpha with a 3.53 rof its decent bc it has the armor to reload for that long. i like the look and ill eventually seriously go for it. for the time being devoting free exp to the line 

Desyatnik Pansy #13 Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:51 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 94 battles
  • 4,655
  • Member since:
    02-15-2014

From my limited experience with them or watching replays and the like with them:

Tier III: Pretty bad. I mean, it's a Tier III TD, it compares probably pretty well to most of the others but like the others it's just garbage IMO.

Tier IV: Basically just a Chinese SU-85B. Like.. I don't know what else to say than it's similar to that in many regards, with some things being maybe slightly better than the 85B, and others worse. But hey, it can atleast mount Vents right?

Tier V: I only played one game in it and it was an amazing game so I immediately Free XP'd to the VI To immortalise that match. The only thing I can really think to say is it's atleast probably better than the SU-85, albeit with the camouflage rating of the Earth itself.

Tier VI: Like any Tier VI TD, just get a Hellcat. It's not bad at all but it also excels at really nothing. Heck, an SU-100 Is probably better than it and only because that can mount the stupid 122mm at Tier VI. However you atleast have much better camo than the Tier V So you can play like an actual TD Now I guess.

Tier VII: This is where I'm up to and while I enjoy the tank somewhat, it has many flaws. The tank isn't particularly mobile, the gun is suited for close-range while the tank itself is more suited for sniping and it sounds weird probably but 800hp for a Tier VII TD Feels really lacklustre as something like the Jagdpanther which I think has 870 Can atleast usually take an extra hit than you can. It's got amazing camouflage (it's like the height of the E-25, albeit much fatter of course) so played smartly it's really mean, but this is also a small gripe I have with it as the low-profile combined with the size of the vehicle can actually mean you might have to sit a bit exposed over the bush you want to use to actually get your gun down to actually point at the damn enemy.

Tier VIII: Haven't played it but I hear it's absolutely trash. It wants to be an assault gun sorted of tank but it really doesn't work in that regard, and as a redlining sniper there's just so many better options than it.

Tier IX: It's like a fatter ISU With some armour. It also gets something like 395 HEAT Pen which is memes, but otherwise I think it sort of follows the VIII In that it wants to be an assault gun but doesn't work amazingly at that task. It's atleast better at doing that than the Tier VIII Though I imagine. It's a better 704 Though, like, much better (except probably in the camouflage department).

Tier X: Basically ditto the Tier IX Except probably slightly better armour and better reload. Tier IX Is probably better to play just because you can face Tier VIIs and laugh at them and at the same time still be able to laugh at Tier Xs.


I am a PC Player who randomly posts on here sometimes. 


M1A1miniKILLER #14 Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:54 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 30423 battles
  • 237
  • [NFADL]
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

View PostDesyatnik Pansy, on 14 February 2018 - 01:51 AM, said:

From my limited experience with them or watching replays and the like with them:

Tier III: Pretty bad. I mean, it's a Tier III TD, it compares probably pretty well to most of the others but like the others it's just garbage IMO.

Tier IV: Basically just a Chinese SU-85B. Like.. I don't know what else to say than it's similar to that in many regards, with some things being maybe slightly better than the 85B, and others worse. But hey, it can atleast mount Vents right?

Tier V: I only played one game in it and it was an amazing game so I immediately Free XP'd to the VI To immortalise that match. The only thing I can really think to say is it's atleast probably better than the SU-85, albeit with the camouflage rating of the Earth itself.

Tier VI: Like any Tier VI TD, just get a Hellcat. It's not bad at all but it also excels at really nothing. Heck, an SU-100 Is probably better than it and only because that can mount the stupid 122mm at Tier VI. However you atleast have much better camo than the Tier V So you can play like an actual TD Now I guess.

Tier VII: This is where I'm up to and while I enjoy the tank somewhat, it has many flaws. The tank isn't particularly mobile, the gun is suited for close-range while the tank itself is more suited for sniping and it sounds weird probably but 800hp for a Tier VII TD Feels really lacklustre as something like the Jagdpanther which I think has 870 Can atleast usually take an extra hit than you can. It's got amazing camouflage (it's like the height of the E-25, albeit much fatter of course) so played smartly it's really mean, but this is also a small gripe I have with it as the low-profile combined with the size of the vehicle can actually mean you might have to sit a bit exposed over the bush you want to use to actually get your gun down to actually point at the damn enemy.

Tier VIII: Haven't played it but I hear it's absolutely trash. It wants to be an assault gun sorted of tank but it really doesn't work in that regard, and as a redlining sniper there's just so many better options than it.

Tier IX: It's like a fatter ISU With some armour. It also gets something like 395 HEAT Pen which is memes, but otherwise I think it sort of follows the VIII In that it wants to be an assault gun but doesn't work amazingly at that task. It's atleast better at doing that than the Tier VIII Though I imagine. It's a better 704 Though, like, much better (except probably in the camouflage department).

Tier X: Basically ditto the Tier IX Except probably slightly better armour and better reload. Tier IX Is probably better to play just because you can face Tier VIIs and laugh at them and at the same time still be able to laugh at Tier Xs.

 

i swore the 8 had great armor but very good read regardless

 



Desyatnik Pansy #15 Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:12 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 94 battles
  • 4,655
  • Member since:
    02-15-2014

View PostM1A1miniKILLER, on 14 February 2018 - 01:54 AM, said:

i swore the 8 had great armor but very good read regardless

 

The armour on the superstructure is the strongest point and around say 225mm effective is by no means amazing at Tier VIII, though it can hold up to lower tier guns I guess. The hull itself isn't great nor the lower plate, though hiding those would make the tank more resilient to fire, it by no means turns the tank into a fortress. It also has only 1000hp, which isn't terrible (many other Tier VIII TDs have the same or similar health) but is kinda bad for a tank that wants to be an assault gun, as the ISU-152 Has 200 More hitpoints and that's enough to allow it take atleast another shot from most tanks where the WZ-111-1 May not (of course, ISU Has less effective armour though, so where ISU May take a hit the WZ Might not).

 

That's just my opinions mind you. I've not seen any good performances from a WZ-111-1, I don't see it as an actual threat in battle (heck even now I don't think I've even had to directly face one yet) compared to some other Tier VIII TDs and I've not heard good things about it at all. I believe the WZ-120-1 Premium is a much better tank tier-for-tier than it's tech tree counterpart, and is also likely to be more enjoyable to play.


I am a PC Player who randomly posts on here sometimes. 


XERXEZS #16 Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:44 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 20670 battles
  • 1,657
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostX66X C Evan, on 13 February 2018 - 11:06 AM, said:

Thoughts? Suggestions? Complaints? Give em here. 

Usually any chinese tank is just a copy of a better soviet tank, skip this line and stick to the soviet tds



WPCatfish #17 Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:29 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 13243 battles
  • 228
  • Member since:
    08-27-2016
Tier III and IV with the rapid fire 57mm is like pecking the enemy to death with a duck.   Got Ace tanker in my 9th game in the Tier III and ran out of ammo, but I didn't start with a full load either. 

BrogueOne #18 Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:40 AM

    Major

  • Supertest - PS4
  • 17313 battles
  • 5,565
  • [ELDER]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2016
The Tier V can be killed in one shot by a T-29!  400 health and nothing that even qualifies as armor, lol!

SlavicHammer187 #19 Posted 14 February 2018 - 06:58 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 9470 battles
  • 1,677
  • Member since:
    08-23-2016
I feel the same about these as the Swedish TD's......pretty meh, I'll try them when I get around to it.

salomon2007 #20 Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:43 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 32977 battles
  • 1,177
  • [TTORS]
  • Member since:
    02-28-2014

I've made a mistake. I didn't need to buy any low tier Chinese TD tanks but I've bought Tier2 And didn't know how to sell it. I should have pressed A button holding for a little time.

From now on I won't buy any meaningless tank mistakenly after opening tank package.  I could not afford purchase Yazi but want to buy non-skin Chinese premium Tier8TD in the future sale say 20% discount ? It looks like SU-122-44 in tier8 level.


Edited by salomon2007, 14 February 2018 - 08:46 AM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users