ArmoredGodsGaming AGG World of Tanks Clan AlphaCo Competative Casual

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AGG Starbuck 13 #1 Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:56 AM

Private

• Players
  • 689 battles
  • [AGG]
Armored Gods Gaming, otherwise known as AGG, is a semi-pro gaming organization that has a community of members dedicated to supporting the competition teams. AGG is dedicated to Consoles, and has a multiple game base, including World of Tanks, Destiny 2, and other games that are competitive and have competitive following. We strive to bring the most competitive players on Xbox One to AGG, so we can be in the forefront of competition.

We have an entire company dedicated to World of Tanks, and hopefully, soon, multiple squads within Alpha Company. If you want to be part of a community that thrives on competition, and enjoy the casual running of World of Tanks with multiple people from around the world, contact a member of Armored Gods Gaming and talk to us about our World of Tanks squad!

Must be 17 years of age or older, and have a working mic. :D

Luv,
AGG Starbuck 13

Dr EvilGnome73 #2 Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:21 AM

Major

• Players
  • 32486 battles
  • [LG]
Are you for real? Semi pro!!

If you guys are semi pro then I should be a millionaire playing this game.

There's another Xtra large clan floating around on here that you seem very similar to.

Hawaiian001 #3 Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:27 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2481 battles

Aloha, my name is Dennis, I’m 62 years old and live in Hawaii. I’m interested in been part your organization. I’m an ex-military served for 16.5 years active service. I got drafted when I was 18 years old into Vietnam in 1974-1975. I’ved in 1st Armor Div. in Erlangen, Germany. Then in 1st Cav 1st Regiment in Fort Bless, Tx.

Also tagged with ArmoredGodsGaming, AGG, World of Tanks, Clan, AlphaCo, Competative, Casual

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users