Jump to content


Lag is ruining this game


  • Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

SteelReigN81 #1 Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:32 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 38963 battles
  • 655
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014
Four years in game today and lag is making it unplayable. Just got kicked off my 2nd game didn't load into another one out of six games played ps thanks for the 7 whole days of premium time the same as one years play and the great war chests two days of prem and a $#©#ing flag. I hope the guy who pushed me out of cover to die just now and all the kids who infect this game are around in four years having spent hundreds of £s, because I'm not. sure if I'll be here in four hours, this lag is going to be a deal breaker


Lazy Murph #2 Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:58 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4378 battles
  • 174
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014
Most adults will be at this thing called 'work' during the week. Also, you are playing a free to play game when the kids are on half term.

Also, bravo on complaining about getting free things.

Oh and your grammar is shocking btw!
Gamertag: Lazy Murph

ToutUnHomme #3 Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:22 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 23429 battles
  • 260
  • [WOTQC]
  • Member since:
    02-08-2014
Do you use an external USB 3.0 hard drive? Had some problems before like lag and getting late (20 seconds) in games and since I have made the move, my problems are gone.No lag for many last updates for me... Including the last one.

Edited by ToutUnHomme, 14 February 2018 - 10:22 AM.


Tempest fox3 #4 Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:36 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 17447 battles
  • 12,073
  • [RUSH-]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013
I would agree with you if I ever experienced lag. But I don't.

Free stuff that you get without having to do anything isn't something worth complaining about.

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75 - In order obtained


MockCrescent323 #5 Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:56 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 9395 battles
  • 775
  • Member since:
    08-01-2016

View PostLazy Murph, on 14 February 2018 - 09:58 AM, said:

Most adults will be at this thing called 'work' during the week. Also, you are playing a free to play game when the kids are on half term.

Also, bravo on complaining about getting free things.

Oh and your grammar is shocking btw!

 

What kind of narrow minded person trashes another "adult" for not being at work? Do you have insight into his life or are you just making assumptions?

What do you do, since you feel the right to judge others?



SteelReigN81 #6 Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:09 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 38963 battles
  • 655
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

View PostLazy Murph, on 14 February 2018 - 09:58 AM, said:

Most adults will be at this thing called 'work' during the week. Also, you are playing a free to play game when the kids are on half term.

Also, bravo on complaining about getting free things.

Oh and your grammar is shocking btw!

 

​Thanks for your in-put always good. to hear from the grammer police, in fact I might have a few old English papers.you might. like to mark, it's a post on a forum not an A-level answer  and when was "btw" considered good grammer, best dismount your high-horse and jog off elsewhere  ps I'm disabled thats why I'm not at work like a real adult

Edited by SteelReigN81, 14 February 2018 - 11:13 AM.


Xenith_Inc #7 Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:28 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 4388 battles
  • 1,574
  • Member since:
    04-15-2017

38k battles says you'll still be here in 4 hours :)

 

Did you submit a support ticket for the guy that pushed you out of cover?



SteelReigN81 #8 Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:34 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 38963 battles
  • 655
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

View PostXenith_Inc, on 14 February 2018 - 11:28 AM, said:

38k battles says you'll still be here in 4 hours :)

 

Did you submit a support ticket for the guy that pushed you out of cover?

 

​Yeah your probably right, I'll see what its like this afternoon 


MockCrescent323 #9 Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:10 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 9395 battles
  • 775
  • Member since:
    08-01-2016

I am abit better off with the lag than yesterday. The big lag spikes still comes and goes randomly from time to time, and to be honest it is all luck when it happens, or how it goes when it happens.

 

 



SteelReigN81 #10 Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:21 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 38963 battles
  • 655
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

View PostMockCrescent323, on 14 February 2018 - 12:10 PM, said:

I am abit better off with the lag than yesterday. The big lag spikes still comes and goes randomly from time to time, and to be honest it is all luck when it happens, or how it goes when it happens.

 

 

 

​Your right I can put up with a bit, but it seems to be getting worse and two disconnects out of six games plus a bit. of lag in the other four is quite annoying to say the least


MockCrescent323 #11 Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:18 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 9395 battles
  • 775
  • Member since:
    08-01-2016

View PostSteelReigN81, on 14 February 2018 - 12:21 PM, said:

 

​Your right I can put up with a bit, but it seems to be getting worse and two disconnects out of six games plus a bit. of lag in the other four is quite annoying to say the least

 

That is worse than me. I only get the lag spikes which causes the frame to freeze or stutter and me to lose control of my tank from about one to five sec, but that can be enough to get me killed.

It has gotten way worse since the update



WidowMaker1711 #12 Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:21 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 10628 battles
  • 9,421
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014
OP when was the last time you did a hard reset on both your console and router??

For Russ and the Allfather

 

 


MockCrescent323 #13 Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:02 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 9395 battles
  • 775
  • Member since:
    08-01-2016

Funny how the server was down for maintanace yesterday and this is the result. Shots delayed, big lagspikes etc..

 

WG is working overtime to rid themselves of the little bit of credibility and respect they have left. They seem to always have time to release more overpriced reskinned premiums to grab as much cash as possible tho



SteelReigN81 #14 Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:11 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 38963 battles
  • 655
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

View PostWidowMaker1711, on 14 February 2018 - 01:21 PM, said:

OP when was the last time you did a hard reset on both your console and router??

 

​Never, I'm not to good at stuff like that, how do you do that? I'm not dumb just old never had it this bad so never had to learn how to thanks for any help from anyone


TopSlotta #15 Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:19 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 42255 battles
  • 112
  • Member since:
    03-22-2014
i suffered really bad lag issues a very short while ago (and thought of quitting the game completely), and as it was only on EU server and not on either NA servers i convinced myself it must be WOTs fault.  But somewhere between resetting both my console and router i was able to cure the lag and now the game seems to play better than it ever did.

TopSlotta #16 Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:21 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 42255 battles
  • 112
  • Member since:
    03-22-2014

View PostWidowMaker1711, on 14 February 2018 - 01:21 PM, said:

OP when was the last time you did a hard reset on both your console and router??

 

do this ^^^ (it worked for me).

 

 



TopSlotta #17 Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:29 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 42255 battles
  • 112
  • Member since:
    03-22-2014

View PostSteelReigN81, on 14 February 2018 - 03:11 PM, said:

 

​Never, I'm not to good at stuff like that, how do you do that? I'm not dumb just old never had it this bad so never had to learn how to thanks for any help from anyone

 

i'm trying to figure out how to post an image of the text instructions WG sent to me but cant do it (cuz i'm old and dumb :-) ) :-(       You could always try a google search ...

Edited by TopSlotta, 14 February 2018 - 03:30 PM.


Lazy Murph #18 Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:37 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4378 battles
  • 174
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostMockCrescent323, on 14 February 2018 - 10:56 AM, said:

 

What kind of narrow minded person trashes another "adult" for not being at work? Do you have insight into his life or are you just making assumptions?

What do you do, since you feel the right to judge others?

At what point in my reply did I even mention his employment status?

 

He was moaning about kids, I pointed out that most adults will be at work during the week and that he was playing a f2p game during school half term. You make it sound like I banged on about him being on benefits or something!


Gamertag: Lazy Murph

Lazy Murph #19 Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:41 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4378 battles
  • 174
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostSteelReigN81, on 14 February 2018 - 11:09 AM, said:

 

​Thanks for your in-put always good. to hear from the grammer police, in fact I might have a few old English papers.you might. like to mark, it's a post on a forum not an A-level answer  and when was "btw" considered good grammer, best dismount your high-horse and jog off elsewhere  ps I'm disabled thats why I'm not at work like a real adult

Your post was incredibly hard to read and I had to read it a few times. Mind you, your brain was probably so addled with rage about kids playing, lag and your free stuff not being as good as other people's free stuff I should probably let you off with just a written warning. No points on your licence this time.

 

While we're at it, using abbreviations is perfectly acceptable grammar. A wall of text with full stops in the middle of sentences? Not so much.

 

This is me on the weekend:

 

Also, I never said anything about your employment status so put the victim card away, merely pointed out that most adults will be at work during the week as you were moaning about 'kids' playing.


Gamertag: Lazy Murph

WidowMaker1711 #20 Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:45 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 10628 battles
  • 9,421
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View PostSteelReigN81, on 14 February 2018 - 03:11 PM, said:

 

​Never, I'm not to good at stuff like that, how do you do that? I'm not dumb just old never had it this bad so never had to learn how to thanks for any help from anyone

 

For both just unplug for 15 seconds. Plug router in first let it start up so all the usual lights are on then plug your console back in and turn it on


For Russ and the Allfather

 

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users