Lag skill hmmphf

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

SlagInGristle #1 Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:23 AM

Major

• Players
  • 33338 battles
  • [6SIC6]

This new tank bundle ( Chinese duo ) is very cool looking! I have the money and I just bought 2 current tt premiums...... anyhow. 

I just cant do it. The game, while I love it and wg is doing lots of cool things - it’s not fun to play now. 

The tanks need balance? Nope. The game needs modified? I don’t know. 

I’ll tell you this - MM is awful. We’re back to steamroll teams and tbh the better you get @ this game the more it sucks. I’ve been advancing in warframe, admittedly it’s a very different game  - as you get better it gets better and better and more and more impressive. 

So for now im not buying that bundle. It’s a crappy feeling too cause I’d really like too  - I just won’t play it though. I’ve recently unlocked 2 more x tanks with 5 more very close to be 20+ x tanks in my garage. 

Mm ( crap ) + rng = not interested. Even though I want to be. 

:bush:

MrTrollPacMan #2 Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:43 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 15684 battles
Take a break, come back when you're ready

I took a ~2 month break or so before christmas, I take a decent break every few months. Helps keep the game fresh

Max Ammo 1062 #3 Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:21 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 26148 battles
  • [564TH]
Agreed, take some time off and come back when you're ready. I also take periodic breaks of a month or two and it definitely helps, as a matter of fact I'm on one now; Doctors suggestion ( blood pressure issues ). Who knows, maybe the MM problems might be ironed out when you get back!

bux1303 #4 Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:53 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 6340 battles
Since the asia server is gone i feel that the MM is going more worse on EU and NA :(

STUART SHERMAN #5 Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:58 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 34743 battles
  • [FLT]

View PostSlagInGristle, on 14 February 2018 - 05:23 AM, said:

This new tank bundle ( Chinese duo ) is very cool looking! I have the money and I just bought 2 current tt premiums...... anyhow. 

I just cant do it. The game, while I love it and wg is doing lots of cool things - it’s not fun to play now. 

The tanks need balance? Nope. The game needs modified? I don’t know. 

I’ll tell you this - MM is awful. We’re back to steamroll teams and tbh the better you get @ this game the more it sucks. I’ve been advancing in warframe, admittedly it’s a very different game  - as you get better it gets better and better and more and more impressive. 

So for now im not buying that bundle. It’s a crappy feeling too cause I’d really like too  - I just won’t play it though. I’ve recently unlocked 2 more x tanks with 5 more very close to be 20+ x tanks in my garage. 

Mm ( crap ) + rng = not interested. Even though I want to be. 

I was feeling kinda like this, so I stopped worrying about grinding tanks. I have a few I still grind when I feel like it, but I started playing tanks I really liked while moving up the TT. 

Lately it's been a lot of, Hellcat, Chaffee,Tiger I, T29, Obj. 703, Borsig, Conqueror, etc., and it's been more fun. No worries about XP just makin' silver. 

The new Czech, Swede, and Chinese TD lines just reinforced my belief that playing to grind the lines is work, poking holes in heavies with Hellcat is fun.  Find your happy place, and play there. 

"Stop it with all the negative waves..."    Oddball

ATHFjman18 #6 Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:04 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14337 battles
I say do the reverse. Don’t take a break, just power through. Whip out them seal clubbing tanks and go to town. It’ll help you feel like a WOT god before getting back to a real grind. 

SlagInGristle #7 Posted 14 February 2018 - 06:50 PM

Major

• Players
  • 33338 battles
  • [6SIC6]

Thanks.

This bundle is getting bought. To hell with the grinds. Just do the ace ops and enjoy.... your right and I used to have my favorite tanks picked but started focusing on progress instead.... really don’t like most of my X’s anyway so what for?

WG do please investigate the fun factor. View range is tied to this. When I have tanks with 100 view range + well trained crews.... how the hell am I outspotted so completely badly? Again when I have tanks with extreme camo factor + net & well trained crew.... what’s with always being spotted? RNG? We put the time in for the skills and silver for the equipments etc.. but what RNG?

Fix this. Also it’s more likely that the guns are accurate than inaccurate. Except when on the move.... RNG? You have a solid player base and it seems to me those who take the time to max out tanks and crews should see a reliable outcome. 

Or rename the game Murphy’s law.

:bush:

Also tagged with Lag, skill, hmmphf

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users